EN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
England Women vs New Zealand Women Dream11 Match Prediction
England Women vs New Zealand Women ODI
England Women by 13 runs (DLS Method)
NZW 169/10 (39 Ovr)
ENGW 197/10 (43.3 Ovr)
|Jess Kerr* ||6||5||1||0||120|
|Charlotte Dean* ||8||0||36||4||4.5|
Last Wicket: Lea Tahuhu c Knight b Tash Farrant 4(6) - 169/10 in 38.6 ov.
New Zealand Women opt to bowl
Last Updated on Sep 21, 2021 11:27 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-19 15:30:00
Match Venue: New Road, Worcester
Pitch Report: The pitch at New Road is likely to be sporting one with good help for the pacers early on with new ball
Weather Report: The weather looks cloudy with some chances of rain as well
The second of the five ODIs between England Women and New Zealand Women will be played tomorrow at New Road, Worcester.
England Women Team Updates:
- The host England Women made a winning start to the series with 30 runs win and took an early 1-0 lead in the series.
- Put into bat, England Women managed 241 runs on the board before getting bowled out in 49.3 overs.
- Skipper Heather Knight 89 off 107 was the top run-scorer while T Beaumont (44 off 75) and K Brunt (43 off 51) were the other key contributors with the bat.
- Tammy Beaumont and Lauren Winfield will probably open the inning for the England Women team.
- Heather Knight will lead the England Women team as a Captain. She is also good Batsman.
- Amy Jones will do the wicket keeping for England Women team.
- Sophie Ecceslstone will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Charlie Dean and Freya Davies will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Natalie Sciver, S Ecclestone, and Kate Cross picked up two wickets each for the home side in last game.
New Zealand Women Team Updates:
- NZ Women could not chase the target given by England as they could not build partenerships.
- New Zealand Women folded up at 211 runs in 46.3 overs, falling short by 30 runs from the target.
- Suzie Bates and Lauren Down will probably open the inning for the NZ-W team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Sophie Devine will lead the NZ-W team as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder.
- Katey Martin will do the Wicket Keeping duty for her NZ-W team.
- Leigh Kasperek will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Hannah Rowe and Lea Tahuhu will take care of the pace attack for her team.
- Jess Kerr was the pick of bowlers for New Zealand as she returned with 3-42 in last game.
Head to Head:
England Women: 37
New Zealand Women: 35
In the 74 matches played between these 2 teams, England Women have won 37 matches and New Zealand Women have won 35 matches.
With the kind of form England team is in and the benefit of home conditions, England will once again start as favourites to win the game.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- Pick more allrounders in the team.
- Cap Picks: Sophie Devine, Nat Sciver
- VC Picks: Amy Sattherwaite, Heather Knight
England Women Squad :
Lauren Winfield, Tammy Beaumont, Heather Knight(C), Natalie Sciver, Amy Jones(WK), Sophia Dunkley, Danielle Wyatt, Tash Farrant, Sophie Ecclestone, Charlie Dean, Kate Cross, Katherine Brunt, Freya Davies, Anya Shrubsole, Sarah Glenn
NZ-W Squad :
Suzie Bates, Lauren Down, Maddy Green, Amy Satterthwaite, Sophie Devine(C), Katey Martin(WK), Brooke Halliday, Hannah Rowe, Jess Kerr, Lea Tahuhu, Leigh Kasperek, Jessica McFadyen(WK), Molly Penfold, Claudia Green, Hayley Jensen, Thamsyn Newton
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for EN-W vs NZ-W, dream11 prediction EN-W vs NZ-W, England Women vs New Zealand Women ODI series, EN-W vs NZ-W dream11 prediction, EN-W vs NZ-W fantasy prediction, EN-W vs NZ-W live score, EN-W vs NZ-W live updates, EN-W vs NZ-W best dream11 team, EN-W vs NZ-W winning teams, EN-W vs NZ-W winning tips and tricks, EN-W vs NZ-W fantasy tips, EN-W vs NZ-W dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel