AU-W vs IN-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Australia Women vs India Women Dream11 Match Prediction
India Women vs Australia Women ODI
Australia Women won by 9 wkts
AUSW 227/1 (41 Ovr)
INDW 225/8 (50 Ovr)
|Rachael Haynes* ||93||100||7||0||93|
|Jhulan Goswami* ||10||0||38||0||3.8|
Last Wicket: Alyssa Healy c Vastrakar b Poonam Yadav 77(77) - 126/1 in 21.2 ov.
Australia Women opt to bowl
Last Updated on Sep 24, 2021 10:12 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-21 05:35:00
Match Venue: Harrup Park in Mackay
Pitch Report: The track at Harrup park is likely to assist batters more, with shorter boundaries, players can score runs with ease. However pacers can get good swing early on.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean and clear with no chances of rain
Australia Women and India Women are set to lock horns in the first match of a three-match ODI series on Tuesday, September 21, at the Harrup Park in Mackay.
Australia Women Team Updates:
- Australia, led by Meg Lanning, have always been a brute force at home.
- However, the hosts are weakened, as Jess Jonassen and Megan Schutt won’t be a part of the white-ball series.
- Alyssa Healy and Rachael Haynes will probably open the inning for the Australia Women team.
- Meg Lanning, Ellyse Perry, Beth Mooney will form the middle order.
- Ashleigh Gardner, Nicola Carey will take care of the lower order.
- Meg Lanning will lead the Australia Women team as a Captain. She is also good Batsman.
- Alyssa Healy will do the wicket keeping for Australia Women team.
- Ashleigh Gardener and Georgia Wareham will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Stella Campbell , Elyse Perry will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Tayla Vlaeminck hasn’t been included for the series either. Matthew Mott, Australia Women’s head coach, said that Vlaeminck is yet to fully recover.
India Women Team Updates:
- India, led by Mithali Raj, will fancy their chances in the first ODI, as Australia don’t have some of their key players
- India last played their series against England where only Mithali Raj scored some runs and India was not able to win matches there.
- Smriti Mandhana and Shafali Verma will probably open the inning for the India Women team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Jemimah Rodrigues, Mithali Raj, Harmanpreet Kaur will form the middle order.
- Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Deepti Sharma and Harmanpreet Kaur are fresh from playing in the Women’s Hundred as well.
- Rodrigues and Mandhana were in exceptional form with the bat, winning the Player of the Match award quite a few times.
- Mithali Raj will lead the India Women team as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman.
- Taniya Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping duty for her India Women team.
- Poonam Yadav and Deepti Sharma will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Shikha Pandey and Jhulan Goswami will take care of the pace attack for her team.
Last Head to Head:
Australia Women: 3
India Women: 0
The last time India played a game in Australia, they were comprehensively beaten. Alyssa Healy’s half-century blew them away in the final of the 2020 T20 World Cup.
India’s batters are in decent form, having gained momentum in the Hundred. With Australia not having some of their key bowlers, it’s an opportunity for the Indian batters to show their class. So India will go into the first ODI as the marginal favourites.
- In wicket keeping, Alyssa Healy will be best choice.
- Allrounders may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Elyse Perry , Deepti Sharma
- VC Picks: Meg Lanning, Smriti Mandhana, Mithali Raj
Australia Women Squad :
Rachael Haynes, Alyssa Healy(WK), Meg Lanning(C), Ellyse Perry, Beth Mooney, Ashleigh Gardner, Tahila McGrath, Sophie Molineux, Hannah Darlington, Georgia Wareham, Darcie Brown, Maitlan Brown, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Redmayne(WK), Nicola Carey, Stella Campbell, Molly Strano
India Women Squad :
Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Yastika Bhatia, Mithali Raj(C), Deepti Sharma, Sneh Rana, Richa Ghosh(WK), Pooja Vastrakar, Meghna Singh, Jhulan Goswami, Poonam Yadav, Punam Raut, Ekta Bisht, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur, Taniya Bhatia(WK), Shikha Pandey, Rajeshwari Gayakwad
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for AU-W vs IN-W, dream11 prediction AU-W vs IN-W, India Women vs Australia Women ODI series, AU-W vs IN-W dream11 prediction, AU-W vs IN-W fantasy prediction, AU-W vs IN-W live score, AU-W vs IN-W live updates, AU-W vs IN-W best dream11 team, AU-W vs IN-W winning teams, AU-W vs IN-W winning tips and tricks, AU-W vs IN-W fantasy tips, AU-W vs IN-W dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel