SL vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Sri Lanka vs South Africa Dream11 Match Prediction
Sri Lanka vs South Africa T20I
South Africa won by 10 wkts
RSA 121/0 (14.4 Ovr)
SL 120/8 (20 Ovr)
|Quinton de Kock* ||59||46||7||0||128.26|
|Chamika Karunaratne* ||1.4||0||13||0||7.8|
Sri Lanka opt to bat
Last Updated on Sep 16, 2021 09:26 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-14 19:00:00
R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo, Sri Lanka
As seen in the last match, The track has been helpful for the spinners, expect the same in this game.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||36|
|Batting first won: ||17 (47%)|
|Bowling first won: ||18 (50%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||157|
|2nd inn avg score: ||138|
|Highest Total: ||215/5|
|Lowest Total: ||80/10|
|Highest Chased: ||215/5|
|Lowest Defended: ||115/6|
Entry Fee 1 Coin Only.
Sri Lanka will take on South Africa in the last and the final game before the t20 WC.
Sri Lanka Team Updates:
- Sri Lanka once again start the game as underdogs after losing both their games.
- They will have 2 of their players flying to UAE for IPL and those are the only 2 players who are world class in their team.
- The form of Wanindu Hasaranga with the bat has gone for a toss as well. They need a lot of things going their way to win this game.
- Dinesh Chandimal and Kusal Perera will probably open the inning for the Sri Lanka team.
- , Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Charith Asalanka, Dasun Shanaka (c) will form the middle order.
- SL just dont have power hitters who are the most important aspects of a T20 team as far as batting is concerned.
- Sri Lanka have their very own specialist captain in Dasun Shanaka whose role is very unclear at the moment
- Dasun Shanaka will lead the Sri Lanka team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Dinesh Chandimal will do the wicket keeping for Sri Lanka team.
- Praveen Jayawickrama and Dhananjaya de Silva will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Chamika Karunaratne and Dushmantha Chameera will lead the pace attack of the team.
South Africa Team Updates:
- South Africa have wrapped up the series in style but they wouldn’t want to lose the winning momentum before the all important WT20.
- South Africa were clinical in their first two games. Their bowling is their strong forte at the moment but their batting is absolutely terrible with only 4 specialist batsmen in there.
- They need to find the right balance in the team as they do not have a specialist allrounder who can bat well at death overs.
- Quinton de Kock and Reeza Hendricks will probably open the inning for the South Africa team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Aiden Markaram, Rassie Van Der Dussen and Heinrich Klaasen will take care o the middle order.
- Keshav Maharaj will lead the South Africa team as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler.
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his South Africa team.
- Keshav Maharaj and Tabraiz Shamsi will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Sri Lanka: 5
South Africa: 9
SA Leads the head to head record as they have won 9 games while SL has 5 wins.
The match will start at 07:00 PM IST and will live stream on the SonyLiv app.
- Aiden Markram is the 3rd leading run getter with 69 runs and has 3 wickets to his name as well
- Kusal Perera scored 30 runs in the 2nd game and exploited the field restrictions to some extent.
- Reeza Hendricks has 56 runs in 2 games. He is complimenting Quinton de Kock very well but SA would benefit more if Aiden Markram opens ahead of him.
- Bjorn Fortuin has 3 wickets in 2 games and is the 2nd leading wicket taker.
- De Kock is enjoying his batting once again, he scored another fifty in last match.
- Wanindu Hasaranga is the leading wicket taker for Sri Lanka with 3 wickets in 2 games .
- Tabraiz Shamsi is the leading wicket taker in the series with 4 wickets.
- In wicket keeping, Quinton de Kock will be best choice.
- Spin bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Q De Kock , Wanindu Hasranga
- VC Picks: Dinesh Chandimal , Aiden Markaram
Sri Lanka Squad :
Kusal Perera, Avishka Fernando, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dhananjaya de Silva, Kamindu Mendis, Dasun Shanaka(C), Wanindu Hasaranga, Lahiru Madushanka, Chamika Karunaratne, Dushmantha Chameera, Maheesh Theekshana, Dinesh Chandimal(WK), Charith Asalanka, Pulina Tharanga, Pathum Nissanka, Binura Fernando, Lahiru Kumara, Praveen Jayawickrama, Akila Dananjaya, Nuwan Pradeep, Minod Bhanuka(WK), Ramesh Mendis
South Africa Squad :
Reeza Hendricks, Quinton de Kock(WK), Aiden Markram, Rassie van der-Dussen, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Dwaine Pretorius, Wiaan Mulder, Keshav Maharaj(C), Bjorn Fortuin, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi, Beuran Hendricks, George Linde, David Miller, Sisanda Magala, Anrich Nortje, Lizaad Williams
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for SL vs SA, dream11 prediction SL vs SA, Sri Lanka vs South Africa T20I series, SL vs SA dream11 prediction, SL vs SA fantasy prediction, SL vs SA live score, SL vs SA live updates, SL vs SA best dream11 team, SL vs SA winning teams, SL vs SA winning tips and tricks, SL vs SA fantasy tips, SL vs SA dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel