EN-U19 vs WI-U19 Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
England Under-19 vs West Indies Under-19 Dream11 Match Prediction
England U19 vs West Indies U19 ODI
EN-U19 vs WI-U19 Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update – West Indies Under-19 Tour of England
Last Updated on Sep 11, 2021 12:01 PM
Match Time: 2021-09-10 15:00:00
Match Venue: Polo Farm Sports Club.
Pitch Report: The surface at the Polo Farm Sports Club is a relatively unknown wicket but it can behave neutrally and helps both batters and bowlers equally.
Weather Report: The temperature is expected to hover around 22°C on the matchday with 70 % humidity and 24 km/hr wind speed. There are 35 % chances of precipitation during the game.
The 4th ODI match between England Under-19 and West Indies Under-19 will be played on 10th September at the Polo Farm Sports Club.
Image Credits: ECB : England Under 19 Cricket Team.
England Under-19 Team Updates:
- England Under-19 won two games and is currently leading the series by 2-1.
- In last game, England Under-19 won the toss and elected to bat. Coming to bat, England Under-19 posted 239 runs for the loss of 9 wickets
- George Bell and Tom Aspinwall smasher 44 runs and 41 runs respectively for them.
- Tom Prest and Jacob Bethell will probably open the inning for the EN-U19 team.
- Jacob Bethell will lead the EN-U19 team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- Alex Horton will do the wicket keeping for EN-U19 team.
- Harry Petrie and Archie Lenham will lead the pace attack of the team.
West Indies Under-19 Team Updates:
- In the 3rd ODI match, West Indies Under-19 beat England Under-19 by 2 wickets.
- Coming to chase, West Indies Under-19 comfortably chased down the target in the 47th over itself where Teddy Bishop knocked 133 runs.
- Anderson Amurdan and Justin Jagessar will probably open the inning for the WI-U19 team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Ackeem Auguste will lead the WI-U19 team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Rivaldo Clarke will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his WI-U19 team.
- Nathan Edward and McKenny Clarke will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Nathan Edward, McKenny Clarke, and Anderson Mahase grabbed 2 wickets each for West Indies Under-19.
Last Head to Head:
England Under-19: 2
West Indies Under-19: 1
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Alex Horton will be better choice.
- Try to pick more allrounders in the team.
- Captain – Jacob Bethell, Teddy Bishop
- Vice-Captain – Tom Prest, Onaje Amory
EN-U19 Squad :
Tom Prest, Jacob Bethell(C), James Rew(WK), George Bell, James Coles, George Thomas-II, Rehan Ahmed, Tom Aspinwall, Josh Boyden, Archie Lenham, Nathan Barnwell, James Sales, William Luxton, Alex Horton(WK), Harry Petrie, Fateh Singh, Danial Ibrahim, Sonny Baker
WI-U19 Squad :
Matthew Nandu, Justin Jagessar, Teddy Bishop, Ackeem Auguste(C), Rivaldo Clarke(WK), Giovonte Depeiza, Johann Layne, Onaje Amory, Sion Hackett, Nathan Edward, Vasant Singh, Anderson Amurdan, Carlon Bowen-Tuckett(WK), Isai Thorne, Justin Beckford, Anderson Mahase, Andel Gordon, McKenny Clarke
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for EN-U19 vs WI-U19, dream11 prediction EN-U19 vs WI-U19, England U19 vs West Indies U19 ODI series, EN-U19 vs WI-U19 dream11 prediction, EN-U19 vs WI-U19 fantasy prediction, EN-U19 vs WI-U19 live score, EN-U19 vs WI-U19 live updates, EN-U19 vs WI-U19 best dream11 team, EN-U19 vs WI-U19 winning teams, EN-U19 vs WI-U19 winning tips and tricks, EN-U19 vs WI-U19 fantasy tips, EN-U19 vs WI-U19 dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel