NAM-W vs UG-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Namibia Women vs Uganda Women Dream11 Match Prediction
Womens T20 Africa Qualifier
2021 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Africa Qualifier, Match 2: NAM-W vs UG-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, and Injury Update
Last Updated on Sep 11, 2021 11:58 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-09 13:00:00
Match Venue: Botswana Cricket Association Oval 2, Gaborone
Pitch Report: The pitch is expected to be a balanced one. Both the batters and the bowlers will get equal assistance from the surface.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
The 2021 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Africa Qualifier is all set to start on Thursday, September 9. Botswana will play hosts in this competition.
Namibia Women Team Updates:
- Arrasta Diergaardt and Irene van Zyl will probably open the inning for the Namibia Women team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Yasmeen Khan (wk), Sune Wittman and Victoria Hamunyela will handle the middle order of the team
- Adri van der Merwe and Mekelaye Mwatile will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Irene van Zyl will lead the Namibia Women team as a Captain. She is also good Alrounder.
- Yasmeen Khan will do the wicket keeping for Namibia Women team.
- Mezerly Gorases and Wilka Mwatile will lead the pace attack of the team.
Uganda Women Team Updates:
- Immaculate Nakisuuyi and Janet Mbabazi will probably open the inning for the Uganda Women team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Concy Aweko, Kevin Awino and Rita Musamali will handle the middle order of the team
- Stephani Nampiina and Prosscovia Alako will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Immaculate Nakisuuyi will lead the Uganda Women team as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder.
- Kevin Awino will do the Wicket Keeping duty for her Uganda Women team.
- Consylate Aweko and Evelyn Anyipo will take care of the pace attack for her team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Namibia Women: 2
Uganda Women: 3
- Sune Wittmann is a right-hand batter and medium-pacer with huge potential. She has scored 355 runs in 23 T20Is.
- Victoria Hamunyela is a right-arm off-break bowler. She has scalped a total of 17 wickets from 18 T20I matches.
- Rita Musamali is a right-hand batter who can play according to the need of the situation. She has chipped in 306 runs from 19 T20I matches.
- Immaculate Nakisuuyi is a good all-rounder. She has scored 258 runs from 18 matches and has also scalped 18 wickets.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Namibia Women Squad :
Irene van Zyl(C), Arrasta Diergaardt, Yasmeen Khan(WK), Sune Wittmann, Victoria Hamunyla, Adri van der Merwe, Kayleen Green, Wilka Mwatile, Sylvia Shihepo, Edelle Van Zyl, Mezerly Gorases, Shiwomwenyo Namusha, Mekelaye Mwatile, Kaylee Van Wyk
Uganda Women Squad :
Immaculate Nakisuuyi(C), Janet Mbabazi, Esther Iloku(WK), Kevin Awino(WK), Rita Musamali, Stephanie Nampiina, Prosscovia Alako, Irene Alumo, Evelyn Anyipo, Rachael Ntono, Damalie Busingye, Patricia Malemikia, Consylate Aweko, Naome Bagenda
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for NAM-W vs UG-W, dream11 prediction NAM-W vs UG-W, Womens T20 Africa Qualifier series, NAM-W vs UG-W dream11 prediction, NAM-W vs UG-W fantasy prediction, NAM-W vs UG-W live score, NAM-W vs UG-W live updates, NAM-W vs UG-W best dream11 team, NAM-W vs UG-W winning teams, NAM-W vs UG-W winning tips and tricks, NAM-W vs UG-W fantasy tips, NAM-W vs UG-W dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel