RWA-W vs MOZ-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Rwanda Women vs Mozambique Women Dream11 Match Prediction
Womens T20 Africa Qualifier
2021 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Africa Qualifer, Match 1: RWA-W vs MOZ-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, and Injury Update
Last Updated on Sep 11, 2021 11:58 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-09 12:45:00
Match Venue: Botswana Cricket Association Oval 1, Gaborone
Pitch Report: The pitch is expected to be a balanced one. Both the batters and bowlers might get equal assistance.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
The 2021 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Africa Qualifier is all set to start on Thursday, September 9.
Rwanda Women Team Updates:
- Marie Bimenyimana and Sifa Ingabire will probably open the inning for the Rwanda Women team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Alice Ikuzwe, Sarah Uwera (wk) and Gisele Ishimwe will handle the middle order of the team
- Henriette Ishimwe and Immaculee Muhawenimana will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Marie Bimenyimana will lead the Rwanda Women team as a Captain. She is also good Alrounder.
- Sarah Uwera will do the wicket keeping for Rwanda Women team.
- Belyse Murekatete and Josiane Nyirankundineza will lead the pace attack of the team.
Mozambique Women Team Updates:
- Olga Matsolo and Isabel Chuma will probably open the inning for the MOZ-W team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Alcinda Cossa, Palmira Cuinica and Sheila Guambe will handle the middle order of the team
- Rosalia Hoiong and Christina Magaia will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Olga Matsolo will lead the MOZ-W team as a Captain. She is also a good Bowler.
- Cecelia Murrombe will do the Wicket Keeping duty for her MOZ-W team.
- Isabel Chuma and Paula Mazuze will take care of the pace attack for her team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 0 Head to Head:
Rwanda Women: 0
Mozambique Women: 0
- Cathia Uwamahoro is a talented right-handed batter. In 21 T20I matches, she has scored 254 runs.
- Immaculee Muhawenimana is a right-arm medium pacer. She has scalped 20 wickets from 19 T20I matches at an economy rate of 4.64.
- Palmira Cuinica has chipped in 278 runs from 17 matches. She has also picked up nine wickets for her nation.
- Christina Magaia has picked up 14 wickets from 17 T20I matches. She can also do a decent job with the bat.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Rwanda Women Squad :
Marie Bimenyimana(C), Sifa Ingabire, Alice Ikuzwe, Sarah Uwera(WK), Gisele Ishimwe, Henriette Ishimwe, Immaculee Muhawenimana, Belyse Murekatete, Antoinette Uwimbabazi, Cathia Uwamahoro, Margueritte Vumiliya, Flora Irakoze(WK), Josiane Nyirankundineza, Merveille Uwase
MOZ-W Squad :
Olga Matsolo(C), Isabel Chuma, Alcinda Cossa, Palmira Cuinica(WK), Alda Mangue, Rosalia Haiong, Christina Magaia, Ofelia Moiane, Tania Chiracheque, Cecelia Murrombe(WK), Paula Mazuze, Jessica Sainda, Flora Macaringue, Sheila Guambe, Dalmira Tivane(WK), Atalia Monjane, Isabel Nhamitambo, Helena Ponja
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for RWA-W vs MOZ-W, dream11 prediction RWA-W vs MOZ-W, Womens T20 Africa Qualifier series, RWA-W vs MOZ-W dream11 prediction, RWA-W vs MOZ-W fantasy prediction, RWA-W vs MOZ-W live score, RWA-W vs MOZ-W live updates, RWA-W vs MOZ-W best dream11 team, RWA-W vs MOZ-W winning teams, RWA-W vs MOZ-W winning tips and tricks, RWA-W vs MOZ-W fantasy tips, RWA-W vs MOZ-W dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel