KEN vs NIG Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Kenya vs Nigeria Dream11 Match Prediction
Uganda T20I Tri-Series
KEN vs NIG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Update for 1st T20I
Last Updated on Sep 09, 2021 11:41 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-09 12:30:00
Match Venue: Entebbe Cricket Oval, Entebbe
Pitch Report: Since it’s a morning game, whoever wins the toss should bowl first.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Uganda will host Kenya and Nigeria in the T20I Tri-series which gets underway from 9th September and the finals will be played on 17th September.
Kenya Team Updates:
- Rushab Patel and Irfan Karim will probably open the inning for the Kenya team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Eugene Maneno and Shem Ngoche will handle the middle order of the team
- Aamer Ikram and Yasir Sabir will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Irfan Karim will lead the Kenya team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Shem Ngoche will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Nehemiah Odhiambo and Elijah Otieno will lead the pace attack of the team.
Nigeria Team Updates:
- Chimezie Onwuzulike and Sulaimon Runsewe will probably open the inning for the Nigeria team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Joshua Ayannike, Sesan Adedeji and Daniel Ajeku will handle the middle order of the team
- Isaac Okpe and Vincent Adewoye will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Joshua Ayannike will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Nigeria team.
- Sylvester Okpe will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Odion Isesele and Mustapha Yussuf will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- Alex Obanda has represented Kenya in both ODIs and T20Is. He has featured in 30 T20Is and has scored 381 runs in 28 innings at an average of 14.65.
- Irfan Karim has a decent record in the T20Is. In his 16 T20Is, he has accumulated 286 runs at an average of 22, which includes 2 half-centuries.
- Chimezie Onwuzulike is a good pick for your fantasy teams. He has played 9 T20Is for Nigeria and has scored 122 runs at an average of 15.25, with the highest score of 46*.
- Isaac Okpe is a good pick under the all-rounder’s slot at 9.5 credits. In his 8 T20I matches, he has scored 84 runs and has also scalped 6 wickets, with the best figures of 2 for 17.
- In wicket keeping, Irfan Karim will be best choice.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Kenya Squad :
Irfan Karim(WK)(C), Rushab Patel, Alex Obanda, Gurdeep Singh, Zahid Abbas, Eugene Maneno, Shem Ngoche, Nelson Odhiambo, Nehemiah Odhiambo, Elijah Otieno, Lucas Ndandason, Mohammed Kalyan, Peter Koech, Vraj Patel, Steve Odhiambo, Brian Likavu(WK), Emmanuel Bundi
Nigeria Squad :
Sulaimon Runsewe(WK), Chimezie Onwuzulike, Joshua Ayannike(WK), Sesan Adedeji, Daniel Ajeku, Isaac Okpe, Vincent Adewoye, Mohammed Taiwo, Sylvester Okpe, Mustapha Yussuf, Odion Isesele, Abdulrahman Jimoh, Prosper Useni, Peter Aho
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for KEN vs NIG, dream11 prediction KEN vs NIG, Uganda T20I Tri-Series series, KEN vs NIG dream11 prediction, KEN vs NIG fantasy prediction, KEN vs NIG live score, KEN vs NIG live updates, KEN vs NIG best dream11 team, KEN vs NIG winning teams, KEN vs NIG winning tips and tricks, KEN vs NIG fantasy tips, KEN vs NIG dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel