IRE vs ZIM Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Ireland vs Zimbabwe Dream11 Match Prediction
Ireland vs Zimbabwe ODI
Zimbabwe won by 38 runs
IRE 228/10 (48.4 Ovr)
ZIM 266/7 (50 Ovr)
|Craig Young* ||2||2||0||0||100|
|Blessing Muzarabani* ||9.4||2||29||4||3|
Last Wicket: Joshua Little c Ervine b Muzarabani 4(4) - 228/10 in 48.4 ov.
Ireland opt to bowl
Last Updated on Sep 11, 2021 11:57 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-08 15:30:00
Match Venue: Civil Service Cricket Club, Stormont, Belfast
Pitch Report: It’s more of a bowling-friendly wicket where the pacers have found a lot of success here. The average score in the last 5 matches is 194
Weather Report: The weather will be clean with slight cloud and there are slight chances of rain
Ireland will take on Zimbabwe in the 1st of the 3-match ODI series which starts from 8th September.
Ireland Team Updates:
- Ireland are brimming with confidence as they clinched the T20I series against Zimbabwe by 3-2.
- They even drew the 3 matches ODI series 1-1 against a top-quality South African unit in July.
- They bat deep and have all the necessary qualities to win this series.
- Paul Stirling and Andy Balbirnie will probably open the inning for the Ireland team.
- Andy McBrine, Harry Tector, George Dockrell will form the middle order of the team.
- Curtis Campher, Neil Rock / Lorcan Tucker (wk), Simi Singh will be the lower order batsman.
- Andy Balbirnie will lead the Ireland team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Lorcan Tucker will do the wicket keeping for Ireland team.
- George Dockrell and Andy McBrine will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Craig Young and Joshua Little will lead the pace attack of the team.
Zimbabwe Team Updates:
- Zimbabwe on the other hand are currently at the 13th spot in the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup Super League standings with 10 points.
- They have won only one of their 6 matches played so far, hence this series will be crucial for them to secure as many points as possible.
- They look forward to starting the series with a win with their senior players back in the side.
- Brendan Taylor and Wesley Madhevere will probably open the inning for the Zimbabwe team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Regis Chakabva (wk), Dion Myers, Sean Williams, Craig Ervine (c) will form the middle order.
- Craig Ervine will lead the Zimbabwe team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Brendan Taylor will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Zimbabwe team.
- Sean Williams will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Richard Ngarava and Blessing Muzarabani will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Ireland won the t20 series and are favourites to win this game as well.
- Andrew Balbirnie had a good series with the bat against South Africa where he has scored 174 runs in 3 innings at an average of 102.
- Craig Ervine is in good nick with the bat, has done quite well in the recently concluded T20 series. He has accumulated 2616 runs in his 93 ODI innings at an average of 31.9 which includes 3 centuries and 15 half-centuries.
- Simi Singh has the ability to take the game deep and is even exceptional with his off-breaks. He has 34 wickets and 543 runs to his name in the ODIs.
- Sean Williams’s addition will bring a lot of balance to the side and gives one extra bowling option as well.
- Andy McBrine sometimes will be promoted up the order to express himself and he has done reasonably well doing that job. He has scalped 60 wickets and scored 437 runs in his 59 ODI matches.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Regis Chakabva will be better choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Paul Stirling, Sean Williams
- VC Picks: Andy Mcbrine, Mark Aider
Ireland Squad :
Paul Stirling, William Porterfield, Andy Balbirnie(C), Harry Tector, George Dockrell, Simi Singh, Lorcan Tucker(WK), Andy McBrine, Mark Adair, Joshua Little, Craig Young, Graham Kennedy, Curtis Campher, Barry McCarthy, Neil Rock(WK), Shane Getkate
Zimbabwe Squad :
Wesley Madhevere, Brendan Taylor(WK), Regis Chakabva(WK), Milton Shumba, Craig Ervine(C), Sean Williams, Luke Jongwe, Sikandar Raza, Wellington Masakadza, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Dion Myers, Tarisai Musakanda, Ryan Burl, Donald Tiripano, Tendai Chatara
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for IRE vs ZIM, dream11 prediction IRE vs ZIM, Ireland vs Zimbabwe ODI series, IRE vs ZIM dream11 prediction, IRE vs ZIM fantasy prediction, IRE vs ZIM live score, IRE vs ZIM live updates, IRE vs ZIM best dream11 team, IRE vs ZIM winning teams, IRE vs ZIM winning tips and tricks, IRE vs ZIM fantasy tips, IRE vs ZIM dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel