SUS vs MID Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Sussex vs Middlesex Dream11 Match Prediction
English Test County Championship
Day 3: Lunch Break - Sussex trail by 459 runs
SUS 217/1 (62 Ovr)
MDX 676/5 (161 Ovr)
|Tom Haines* ||109||181||16||0||60.22|
|Blake Cullen* ||15||1||83||1||5.53|
Day 3: Lunch Break
Last Updated on Sep 09, 2021 11:30 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-06 15:00:00
County Ground, Hove, England
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||1|
|Batting first won: || (0%)|
|Bowling first won: ||1 (100%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||121|
|2nd inn avg score: ||122|
|Highest Total: ||122/3|
|Highest Chased: ||122/3|
Sussex didn’t get the start they wanted in the Division 3 campaign, as they lost to Worcestershire by 6 wickets.
Sussex Team Updates:
- Tom Haines and Ali Orr will probably open the inning for the Sussex team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Delray Rawlins, Ben Brown and Oliver Carter (wk)will handle the middle order of the team
- Fynn Hudson-Prentice and Danial Ibrahim will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Tom Haines will lead the Sussex team as a Captain. He is also good .
- Ben Brown will do the wicket keeping for Sussex team.
- Delray Rawlins will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Danial Ibrahim and Joseph Peter Sarro will lead the pace attack of the team.
Middlesex Team Updates:
- Sam Robson and Mark Stoneman will probably open the inning for the Middlesex team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Stephen Eskinazi, Robbie White and Max Holden will handle the middle order of the team
- Martin Andersson and John Simpson (wk) will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Tim Murtagh will lead the Middlesex team as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler.
- John Simpson will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Middlesex team.
- Thilan Walallawita and Ethan Bamber will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- Ben Brown missed the last game due to injury, but is now is back in the squad. In 9 matches in this championship, he has mustered 584 runs at an average of 41.71, which includes 2 centuries and a half-century.
- Tom Haines couldn’t ask for a better campaign than this one. The Sussex skipper has accumulated 787 runs in 10 matches in this championship at an average of 41.42, with the highest score of 155.
- Robbie White scored an important century for Middlesex in the first innings against Derbyshire last week. In 11 matches in this tournament, he has amassed 583 runs at an average of 30.68, which includes one century and 4 half-centuries.
- England’s International capped player, Sam Robson is the leading run-scorer for Middlesex in this competition. In 11 matches, he has scored 720 runs at an average of 34.28, with the highest score of 165.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However John Simpson will be better choice.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Sussex Squad :
Ali Orr, Tom Haines(C), Delray Rawlins, Ben Brown(WK), Oliver Carter(WK), Fynn Hudson-Prentice, Danial Ibrahim, George Garton, Jack Carson, Henry Crocombe, Sean Hunt, Harrison Ward, Mitchell Claydon, Stuart Meaker, James Coles, Aaron Thomason, Tom Clark, Philip Salt(WK), Jamie Atkins, Stiaan van Zyl, Ravi Bopara, David Wiese, Will Beer, Chris Jordan, Tymal Mills, Jofra Archer, Joseph Peter Sarro, Archie Lenham, Ollie Robinson, Travis Head
Middlesex Squad :
Sam Robson, Mark Stoneman, Stephen Eskinazi, Robbie White, Max Holden, Martin Andersson, John Simpson(WK), Luke Hollman, Blake Cullen, Thilan Walallawita, Tim Murtagh(C), Eoin Morgan, Joe Cracknell, Peter Handscomb, Jack Davies(WK), Josh de Caires, Nathan Sowter, Tom Helm, Toby Roland Jones, James Harris, Ethan Bamber, Steven Finn
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for SUS vs MID, dream11 prediction SUS vs MID, English Test County Championship series, SUS vs MID dream11 prediction, SUS vs MID fantasy prediction, SUS vs MID live score, SUS vs MID live updates, SUS vs MID best dream11 team, SUS vs MID winning teams, SUS vs MID winning tips and tricks, SUS vs MID fantasy tips, SUS vs MID dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel