SKN vs SLK Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs St Lucia Kings Dream11 Match Prediction
Hero CPL T20
Saint Lucia Kings won by 6 wkts
SLK 121/4 (15.4 Ovr)
SNP 118/10 (19.3 Ovr)
|Tim David* ||18||7||1||2||257.14|
|Colin Archibald* ||2.4||0||24||0||9|
|Paul van Meekeren||3||0||28||1||9.33|
Last Wicket: Samit Patel c (sub)Drakes b van Meekeren 7(15) - 100/4 in 14.2 ov.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots opt to bat
Last Updated on Sep 06, 2021 09:55 PM
Match Time: 2021-09-05 19:30:00
Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts, West Indies
The track looked excellent for the batting in the last game as they scored a manmoth total
The weather looks good for the game of cricket, there are no chances of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||39|
|Batting first won: ||15|
|Bowling first won: ||23|
|1st inn avg score: ||166|
|2nd inn avg score: ||147|
|Highest Total: ||241|
|Lowest Total: ||45/10|
Entry Fee 1 Coin Only.
St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots will take on St. Lucia Kings in the 17th match of CPL 2021.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Team Updates:
- St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots have been the best side this season.
- They began their campaign with a win against Barbados Royals. Dwyane Bravo and Co. have been unbeaten ever since.
- They have not lost a single game this season and it tells how well they are playing. The addition of Dwayne Bravo and Chris Gayle has done wonders to the team
- Evin Lewis and Devon Thomas will probably open the inning for the SKN team.
- Ravi Bopara, Dwayne Bravo, and Fabien Allen provide further depth to the side.
- Sherfane Rutherford is another guy who has done well for the side.
- Dwayne Bravo will lead the SKN team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- Dwayne Bravo is currently the highest wicket-taker for them this season. He has 8 wickets to his name and 7 of those came in the last two games.
- Devon Thomas will do the wicket keeping for SKN team.
- Fawad Ahmed and Fabian Allen will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- St. Kitts perhaps is one team that isn’t too much dependent on the spin
- Naseem-Shah and Sheldon Cottrell will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Dominic Drakes, Sheldon Cottrell, Van Meekeren, and Dwayne Bravo have been doing the job for them. Bravo has 8 wickets, Drakes has 7 and Van Meekeren has 6.
St Lucia Kings Team Updates:
- Saint Lucia Kings are sitting at second from bottom.
- They have won 2 matches out of 4. They won against Guyana in their fourth game by 51 runs. Roston Chase made 85 off 50. However, the worrying thing is that no other batsmen could make any significant contribution to the total.
- Andre Fletcher and Faf du Plessis will probably open the inning for the St Lucia Kings team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Faf Finally looked in excellent touch as he scored a big ton in the last game.
- Tim David started the tournament on a good note but his recent outings don’t encourage a lot of optimism. St. Lucia Kings ought to hunt in a pack if they fancy their chances in the top four.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the St Lucia Kings team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Andre Fletcher will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his St Lucia Kings team.
- Roston Chase will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Jeavor Royal and Wahab Riaz will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head:
St Lucia Kings: 6
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: 5
Saint Lucia kings won their last game against Kitts and took the lead from Kitts as far as head to head are concerned
The Patriots have been performing with both bat and ball in the ongoing edition of the CPL. Their batters have delivered under pressure in stiff run-chases. They are expected to win the game.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Devon Thomas will be better choice.
- Top order batsman may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Roston Chase , Dwayne Bravo
- VC Picks : Faf Du Plessis , Evin Lewis
SKN Squad :
Chris Gayle(C), Evin Lewis, Devon Thomas(WK), Asif Ali, Sherfane Rutherford, Fabian Allen, Paul van Meekeren, Fawad Ahmed, A McCarthy, Naseem-Shah, Colin Archibald, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Rayad Emrit, Joshua Da Silva(WK), Ravi Bopara, Dwayne Bravo, Dominic Drakes, Mikyle Louis, Sheldon Cottrell
St Lucia Kings Squad :
Andre Fletcher(WK), Faf du Plessis(C), Roston Chase, Tim David, Keemo Paul, Samit Patel, Keron Cottoy, Alzarri Joseph, Jeavor Royal, Wahab Riaz, Kesrick Williams, Rahkeem Cornwall, Usman Qadir, Javelle Glen, Mark Deyal, Obed McCoy, Kadeem Alleyne
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for SKN vs SLK, dream11 prediction SKN vs SLK, Hero CPL T20 series, SKN vs SLK dream11 prediction, SKN vs SLK fantasy prediction, SKN vs SLK live score, SKN vs SLK live updates, SKN vs SLK best dream11 team, SKN vs SLK winning teams, SKN vs SLK winning tips and tricks, SKN vs SLK fantasy tips, SKN vs SLK dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel