EN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
England Women vs New Zealand Women Dream11 Match Prediction
England Women vs New Zealand Women T20I
England Women won by 46 runs
NZW 138/10 (18.5 Ovr)
ENGW 184/4 (20 Ovr)
|Jess Kerr* ||12||8||1||1||150|
|Sophie Ecclestone* ||3.5||0||24||2||6.26|
Last Wicket: Leigh Kasperek st Jones b Ecclestone 0(2) - 138/10 in 18.5 ov.
New Zealand Women opt to bowl
Last Updated on Sep 04, 2021 12:57 PM
Match Time: 2021-09-01 23:00:00
Match Venue: County Ground Chelmsford, Chelmsford, England
Pitch Report: The average score at the venue is 138 and it suggests that the match may not be a high-scoring contest. Chasing the target can be a good option on this surface.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain
England Women and New Zealand Women will battle it out against each other in the first T20I on Wednesday, September 1.
England Women Team Updates:
- The Heather Knight-led England side has been in splendid form in the T20 format.
- They beat New Zealand 3-0 earlier this year and then also dominated the proceedings against India.
- They secured a 2-1 victory against India in the T20I series.
- Danielle Wyatt and Tammy Beaumont will probably open the inning for the England Women team.
- Heather Knight (C), Nat Sciver, Sophia Dunkley will form the middle order.
- Amy Jones(wk), Katherine Brunt will take care of the lower order.
- Heather Knight will lead the England Women team as a Captain. She is also good Alrounder.
- Amy Jones will do the wicket keeping for England Women team.
- Heather Knight and Sophie Ecclestone will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Sarah Glenn and Freya Davies will lead the pace attack of the team.
New Zealand Women Team Updates:
- New Zealand on the other hand, hasn’t had a very impressive run in the shortest format.
- The team would look forward to punching above their weights and secure a win in the match.
- This would be an intriguing contest for the cricket on-lookers.
- Suzie Bates and Sophie Devine will probably open the inning for the NZ-W team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Amy Satterthwaite, Maddy Green, Katey Martin will take care of the middle order.
- Sophie Devine will lead the NZ-W team as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder.
- Katey Martin will do the Wicket Keeping duty for her NZ-W team.
- Amy Sattherwaite and Suzie Bates will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Hannah Rowe and Jess Kerr will take care of the pace attack for her team.
Last 3 Head to Head:
England Women: 3
New Zealand Women: 0
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- Pick more allrounders in the team.
- Cap Picks: Sophie Devine, Nat Sciver
- VC Picks: Suzie Bates, Heather Knight
England Women Squad :
Danielle Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont, Natalie Sciver, Amy Jones(WK), Sophia Dunkley, Emma Lamb, Katherine Brunt, Sophie Ecclestone, Sarah Glenn, Mady Villiers, Tash Farrant, Freya Davies, Heather Knight(C), Anya Shrubsole, Charlie Dean, Maia Bouchier
NZ-W Squad :
Suzie Bates, Sophie Devine(C), Amy Satterthwaite, Maddy Green, Brooke Halliday, Katey Martin(WK), Hayley Jensen, Leigh Kasperek, Jess Kerr, Hannah Rowe, Thamsyn Newton, Lea Tahuhu, Jessica McFadyen(WK), Lauren Down, Claudia Green, Molly Penfold
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for EN-W vs NZ-W, dream11 prediction EN-W vs NZ-W, England Women vs New Zealand Women T20I series, EN-W vs NZ-W dream11 prediction, EN-W vs NZ-W fantasy prediction, EN-W vs NZ-W live score, EN-W vs NZ-W live updates, EN-W vs NZ-W best dream11 team, EN-W vs NZ-W winning teams, EN-W vs NZ-W winning tips and tricks, EN-W vs NZ-W fantasy tips, EN-W vs NZ-W dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel