BR vs SKN Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Barbados Royals vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Dream11 Match Prediction
Hero CPL T20
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots won by 21 runs
BR 154/7 (20 Ovr)
SNP 175/5 (20 Ovr)
|Hayden Walsh* ||16||9||0||2||177.78|
|Dominic Drakes* ||4||0||13||2||3.25|
Last Wicket: Azam Khan run out (Thomas) 28(16) - 131/7 in 17.4 ov.
Barbados Royals opt to bowl
Last Updated on Aug 28, 2021 11:35 AM
Match Time: 2021-08-27 04:30:00
Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts, West Indies
The pitch of Warner Park, Basseterre is a balanced track that offers help to both batsmen and bowlers , Anything over 180 is a good competitive total on this wicket.
The weather looks good for the game of cricket, there are no chances of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||39|
|Batting first won: ||15|
|Bowling first won: ||23|
|1st inn avg score: ||166|
|2nd inn avg score: ||147|
|Highest Total: ||241|
|Lowest Total: ||45/10|
Entry Fee 1 Coin Only.
Barbados Royals will be up against St Kitts and Nevis Patriots in the 2nd match of the CPL 2021.
Barbados Royals Team Updates:
- Barbados Royals didn’t have the greatest of the campaigns last year, as they finished fifth in the standings with 6 points.
- They managed to win only 3 of their 10 matches. It will be interesting to see how they are going to perform this year.
- Glenn Phillips and Johnson Charles will probably open the inning for the Barbados Royals team.
- Shai Hope, Kyle Mayers, Thisara Perera will form the middle order.
- Hayden Walsh and Ashley Nurse will take care of the lower order.
- Jason Holder will lead the Barbados Royals team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- Shai Hope will do the wicket keeping for Barbados Royals team.
- Hayden Walsh and Ashley Nurse will take care of the spin attack of the team.
- Mohammed Amir and Oshane Thomas will lead the pace attack of the team.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Team Updates:
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots had a terrible last edition, where they finished at the bottom of the table with 3 points.
- Chris Gayle and Dwayne Bravo are the new recruits for them this season.
- With experienced players coming into the side, they look more formidable.
- Evin Lewis and Chris Gayle will probably open the inning for the SKN team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Devon Thomas, Asif Ali, Sherfane Rutherford will take care of the middle order.
- Dwayne Bravo will lead the SKN team as a Captain. He is also a good All rounder.
- Devon Thomas will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his SKN team.
- Fabian Allen, Fawad Ahmed will take care of the spin attack.
- Ryad Emrit and Sheldon Cottrell will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Barbados Royals: 2
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: 3
- Glenn Phillips had an excellent English summer, where he scored the most runs for Gloucestershire in the T20 Blast. He scored 500 runs in 12 matches at an average of 55.55.
- Jason Holder had a good season last year, where he scored 192 runs in 10 matches at an average of 21.33 and even scalped 10 wickets with the ball.
- Dwayne Bravo will now play for ST kitts this season, the all-rounder is an effective bowler at the death and can be a good finisher with the bat as well.
- Fawad Ahmed was part of Trinbago Knight Riders last year. He finished as the fourth-highest wicket-taker the last edition with 13 wickets in 11 matches, with the best figures of 4 for 21.
- Shai Hope is yet to make his name in the T20 format. He is the no.1 batter for West Indies in the 50-over format and it will be interesting how he will go in this edition.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Shai Hope will be better choice.
- Must Picks: Jason Holder, Chris Gayle, Ryad Emrit, D Bravo, Evin Lewis
- Cap Picks: Jason Holder , Evin Lewis
- VC Picks: Chris Gayle , Dwayne Bravo
Barbados Royals Squad :
Johnson Charles, Glenn Phillips, Shai Hope(WK), Jason Holder(C), Kyle Mayers, Azam Khan(WK), Thisara Perera, Ashley Nurse, Hayden Walsh, Mohammad Amir, Oshane Thomas, Raymon Reifer, Smit Patel(WK), Justin Greaves, Nyeem Young, Jacob Lintott, Joshua Bishop
SKN Squad :
Evin Lewis, Devon Thomas(WK), Chris Gayle, Asif Ali, Sherfane Rutherford, Fabian Allen, Dwayne Bravo(C), Dominic Drakes, Sheldon Cottrell, Paul van Meekeren, Fawad Ahmed, Rayad Emrit, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Colin Archibald, Mikyle Louis, Joshua Da Silva(WK), Ravi Bopara
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for BR vs SKN, dream11 prediction BR vs SKN, Hero CPL T20 series, BR vs SKN dream11 prediction, BR vs SKN fantasy prediction, BR vs SKN live score, BR vs SKN live updates, BR vs SKN best dream11 team, BR vs SKN winning teams, BR vs SKN winning tips and tricks, BR vs SKN fantasy tips, BR vs SKN dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel