NOT vs HAM Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Nottinghamshire vs Hampshire Dream11 Match Prediction
English T20 Blast
Hampshire won by 2 runs
NOTTS 123/10 (19.4 Ovr)
HAM 125/9 (20 Ovr)
|Matthew Carter* ||23||13||0||3||176.92|
|Bradley Wheal* ||3.4||0||24||2||6.55|
Last Wicket: Dane Paterson c Lewis McManus b Wheal 0(5) - 123/10 in 19.4 ov.
Nottinghamshire opt to bowl
Last Updated on Aug 27, 2021 08:55 PM
Match Time: 2021-08-25 23:30:00
Trent Bridge, Nottingham, England
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather looks clean and there wont be any chances of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||11|
|Batting first won: ||6 (54%)|
|Bowling first won: ||5 (45%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||154|
|2nd inn avg score: ||137|
|Highest Total: ||198/5|
|Lowest Total: ||110/10|
|Highest Chased: ||173/3|
|Lowest Defended: ||130/5|
NOT will lock horns with Hampshire in the 2nd quarter final after Sussex handing over a defeat to Yorkshire in the first knockout game courtesy Rashid Khan’s heroics.
Nottinghamshire Team Updates:
- The odds are in favor of Nottinghamshire in this all important quarter final game.
- NOT have a dangerous batting line up and it will take some doing for Hampshire to stop their batting lineup.
- NOT’s middle order have all been amongst the runs in “The Hundred” competition and their bowlers have had their fare share of success as well.
- Alex Hales and Joe Clarke will probably open the inning for the Nottinghamshire team.
- Ben Duckett, Samit Patel and Tom Moores will take care of the middle order.
- Ben Duckett will lead the Nottinghamshire team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Matthew Carter and Samit Patel will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Dane Paterson and Luke Fletcher will lead the pace attack of the team.
Hampshire Team Updates:
- If there is one thing that Hampshire can look to exploit in NOT, then it is their 4th and 5th bowling options.
- They have to target them right from the word go if they are to chase down or put up a total on board batting first .
- DArcy Short and James Vince will probably open the inning for the Hampshire team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Liam Dawson, Colin de Grandhomme, Joe Weatherly will form the middle order.
- Lewis McManus, James Fuller will take care of the lower order.
- James Vince will lead the Hampshire team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Lewis McManus will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Hampshire team.
- Liam Dawson and Mason Crane will take care of the spin attack of the team.
- Kyle Abbott and Chris Wood will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Last3 Head to Head:
- Ben Duckett had a brilliant “The Hundred” tournament but he came into The Hundred at the back of a stellar NatWest T20 Blast. He has 367 runs in 11 innings at an average of 36. He was striking at 159 which is top class for a top order batsman.
- The tall off spinner Matthew Carter has 16 wickets in 14 games and has an economy rate of 7.22.
- The wrist spinner in Mason Crane has 14 wickets in 11 games and gives 8.02 runs per over.
- D Arct Short has 307 runs at the top of the order. He averages 27 runs per outing and strikes at a healthy 143.
- James Vince has 365 runs at a strike rate of 140 and averages 36 in 10 games.
- Joe Clarke strikes at 193 in this season and averages 36 runs per outing at the top of the order. He has 366 runs in 11 games.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Ben Duckett will be better choice.
- Top order batsman may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Samit Patel , Alex Hales
- VC Picks: Joe Clarke , Darcy Short
Nottinghamshire Squad :
Alex Hales, Joe Clarke, Ben Duckett(WK)(C), Samit Patel, Tom Moores(WK), Steven Mullaney, Ben Slater, Calvin Harrison, Luke Fletcher, Matthew Carter, Dane Paterson, Daniel Christian, Brett Hutton, Liam Patterson-White, Sol Budinger, Ben Compton, Tom Barber, Toby Pettman, Dane Schadendorf(WK), Peter Trego, Jake Ball, Lyndon James, Haseeb Hameed, Joey Evison, Stuart Broad, Zak Chappell
Hampshire Squad :
DArcy Short, James Vince(C), Liam Dawson, Tom Prest, Joe Weatherley, Lewis McManus(WK), James Fuller, Scott Currie, Brad Wheal, Mason Crane, Chris Wood, Nick Gubbins, Toby Albert, Tom Scriven, Keith Barker, Felix Organ, Aneurin Donald, Tom Alsop(WK), Ian Holland, Ajeet Dale, Colin de Grandhomme, Kyle Abbott, Brad Taylor, Sam Northeast, Ryan Stevenson
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for NOT vs HAM, dream11 prediction NOT vs HAM, English T20 Blast series, NOT vs HAM dream11 prediction, NOT vs HAM fantasy prediction, NOT vs HAM live score, NOT vs HAM live updates, NOT vs HAM best dream11 team, NOT vs HAM winning teams, NOT vs HAM winning tips and tricks, NOT vs HAM fantasy tips, NOT vs HAM dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel