ENG vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
England vs India Dream11 Match Prediction
England vs India Test
England won by an innings and 76 runs
IND 278/10 (99.3 Ovr)
ENG 432/10 (132.2 Ovr)
IND 78/10 (40.4 Ovr)
|Jasprit Bumrah* ||1||6||0||0||16.67|
|Craig Overton* ||18.3||6||47||3||2.54|
Last Wicket: Mohammed Siraj c Bairstow b Craig Overton 0(2) - 278/10 in 99.3 ov.
India opt to bat
Last Updated on Aug 30, 2021 08:34 PM
Match Time: 2021-08-25 15:30:00
Headingley , Leeds , England
The track at Headingley leeds is pretty fast and bouncy, pacers get good swing with the new ball and good bounce.
The weather looks fair enough for the game of cricket, There wont be rain and fans can enjoy the match.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||78|
|Batting first won: ||29 (37%)|
|Bowling first won: ||31 (39%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||307|
|2nd inn avg score: ||290|
|3rd inn avg score: ||240|
|4th inn avg score: ||166|
|Highest Total: ||653/4|
|Lowest Total: ||61/10|With 1 Coin Entry
The third Test of the five-matches series between India and England will be played at Headingley in Leeds from August 25 onwards.
India registered a historic win in the last match, Can Virat Kohli and Co. continue to weave their magic in Leeds and make it 2-0?
England Team Updates:
- England must have been very disappointed the way last game went for them and they lost.
- England was really in the driver’s seat on the first session of Day 5 after they got rid of Rishabh Pant early on.
- At one point when even 200 runs lead looked out of reach for team India, but poor decisions of field positioning and bowling made the difference.
- Rory Burns and Haseeb Hameed will probably open the inning for the England team.
- Dawid Malan, Joe Root and Jonny Bairstow will take care of the middle order.
- England has named a couple of changes for the third Test after being lagging behind in both the Tests.
- Zak Crawley and Dom Sibley have been omitted after failing to perform while Dawid Malan has earned a call after three years.
- The host will be looking to bounce back and need a lot of improvement, especially in the batting section.
- Barring Joe Root, none of England batters have looked in touch in the two matches played so far. He scored another ton in last game.
- Joe Root will lead the England team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Jonny Bairstow will do the wicket keeping for England team.
- Moeen Ali and Joe Root will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Craig Overton/Saqib Mahmood , O Robinson , James Anderson will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Mark Wood suffered a shoulder injury during the second Test at Lord’s and with Chris Woakes yet not fit, Saqib Mahmood/Craig Overton can make his Test debut
India Team Updates:
- India knocked England out in just 52 overs on Day 5 at Lord’s to register a historic 150 runs win and took a 1-0 lead in the series.
- India would be eyeing to better their records in England.
- India has never won more than one Test match in England in the last three tours – 2011, 2014, and 2018.
- Lokesh Rahul and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning for the India team. Both are well known inning openers.
- KL Rahul scored brilliant ton in the last game, he scored 127 runs knock in first innings.
- Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli and Ajinkya Rahane will take care of the middle order.
- Rishabh Pant and Ravindra Jadeja will take care of the lower order of the team.
- Virat Kohli will lead the India team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his India team.
- Ravindra Jadeja will lead the spin attack of the team.
- There’s an outside chance of R Ashwin coming into the eleven depending upon the pitch conditions
- Ishant Sharma , Jasprit Bumrah , M Siraj and Mohammed Shami will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- M Siraj was the pick of the bowler for India, he picked 4 wickets in both innings and led India to victory.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammad Shami pulled out a terrific unbeaten 89 runs partnership to stun the host in the last game.
Head to Head: 128
As far as the Head to Head encounters are concerned, England has registered 48 wins while India has won 30 games and rest of them are draw.
Previous encounter at this venue: Headingly Leeds
India won by an innings and 46 runs when both teams last met at Headingley, Leeds in 2002.
Live Stream information
The match will start at 03:30 PM IST and will live stream on the SonyLiv app and Sony Ten network.
As per Possible 11 predictions, Based on the recent form and team strength, India looks way too strong and are favourites to win.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Jos Buttler will be better choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks for SL : Joe Root, Jasprit Bumrah , Virat Kohli
- Vice Cap Picks for SL: KL Rahul , James Anderson
- Must Picks bowlers : James Anderson, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami
England Squad :
Rory Burns, Haseeb Hameed, Dawid Malan, Joe Root(C), Jonny Bairstow(WK), Jos Buttler(WK), Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Saqib Mahmood, Craig Overton, Ollie Robinson, James Anderson, Mark Wood, Ollie Pope, Dan Lawrence
India Squad :
Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli(C), Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant(WK), Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Shardul Thakur, Ishant Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj, Abhimanyu Easwaran, Mayank Agarwal, Hanuma Vihari, Prithvi Shaw, Axar Patel, Suryakumar Yadav, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Umesh Yadav
Dream11 SL Team Dream11 GL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for ENG vs IND, dream11 prediction ENG vs IND, England vs India Test series, ENG vs IND dream11 prediction, ENG vs IND fantasy prediction, ENG vs IND live score, ENG vs IND live updates, ENG vs IND best dream11 team, ENG vs IND winning teams, ENG vs IND winning tips and tricks, ENG vs IND fantasy tips, ENG vs IND dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel