GLA vs DUR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Glamorgan vs Durham Dream11 Match Prediction
English One-Day Cup
Glamorgan won by 58 runs
DUR 238/10 (45.1 Ovr)
GLAM 296/9 (50 Ovr)
|Chris Rushworth* ||0||0||0||0||0|
|Michael Hogan* ||7.1||0||27||1||3.77|
Last Wicket: Sean Dickson c Tom Cullen b Hogan 84(84) - 238/10 in 45.1 ov.
Durham opt to bowl
Last Updated on Aug 23, 2021 01:08 PM
Match Time: 2021-08-19 17:30:00
Trent Bridge, Nottingham, England
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||11|
|Batting first won: ||6 (54%)|
|Bowling first won: ||5 (45%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||154|
|2nd inn avg score: ||137|
|Highest Total: ||198/5|
|Lowest Total: ||110/10|
|Highest Chased: ||173/3|
|Lowest Defended: ||130/5|
The stage is all set for the all-important final of the English One Day Cup 2021, where Glamorgan will take on Durham in the final on Thursday.
Glamorgan Team Updates:
- Nick Selman and Hamish Rutherford will probably open the inning for the Glamorgan team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Steven Reingold, Kiran Carlson (c) and Billy Root will handle the middle order of the team
- James Weighell and Joe Cooke will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Kiran Carlson will lead the Glamorgan team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Tom Cullen will do the wicket keeping for Glamorgan team.
- Andrew Salter will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Lukas Carey and Michael Hogan will lead the pace attack of the team.
Durham Team Updates:
- Graham Clark and Alex Lees will probably open the inning for the Durham team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Scott Borthwick (c), David Bedingham and Cameron Bancroft (wk) will handle the middle order of the team
- Sean Dickson and Liam Trevaskis will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Scott Borthwick will lead the Durham team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Cameron Bancroft will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Durham team.
- Matthew Salisbury and Jack Campbell will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- Nick Selman played a vital knock in the 1st semi-final against Essex, where he scored valuable 59 runs from 80 deliveries. Overall in this tournament, he has accumulated 385 runs at an average of 55.
- Coming in as a replacement for Marnus Labuschagne, Hamish Rutherford did a fantastic job to help Glamorgan reach the finals. In 8 innings in this tournament, he has scored 293 runs at an average of 36.62, which includes 4 half-centuries.
- With 3 centuries and a half-century in this tournament, Graham Clark is the leading run-scorer with 606 runs in 8 innings. He is a must pick for your fantasy teams.
- Alex Lees is in incredible form as well. He scored useful 75 runs in the 2nd semi-final against Surrey and took his total tally of runs to 547 in this competition.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Cameron Bancroft will be better choice.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Joe Cooke, Alex Lees
- VC Picks : Nick Selman, Scott Borthwick
Glamorgan Squad :
Hamish Rutherford, Nick Selman, Steven Reingold, Kiran Carlson(C), Billy Root, Tom Cullen(WK), Joe Cooke, Andrew Salter, Lukas Carey, James Weighell, Michael Hogan, Alex Horton(WK), Ruaidhri Smith, Prem Sisodiya, David Lloyd, Jamie Mcilroy, Marnus Labuschagne, Colin Ingram, Chris Cooke(WK), Michael Neser, Dan Douthwaite, Callum Taylor, Andy Gorvin, Timm van der Gugten, Sam Pearce
Durham Squad :
Graham Clark, Alex Lees, Scott Borthwick(C), David Bedingham, Cameron Bancroft(WK), Sean Dickson, Ben Raine, Luke Doneathy, Chris Rushworth, Matty Potts, Liam Trevaskis, Mark Wood, Brydon Carse, Will Young, Harry Crawshaw, Paul Coughlin, Michael Jones, Jack Burnham, Stuart Poynter(WK), Oliver Gibson, Ben Stokes, Ned Eckersley(WK), Matthew Salisbury, Paul van Meekeren, Jack Campbell
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for GLA vs DUR, dream11 prediction GLA vs DUR, English One-Day Cup series, GLA vs DUR dream11 prediction, GLA vs DUR fantasy prediction, GLA vs DUR live score, GLA vs DUR live updates, GLA vs DUR best dream11 team, GLA vs DUR winning teams, GLA vs DUR winning tips and tricks, GLA vs DUR fantasy tips, GLA vs DUR dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel