NAM vs ZIM-ET Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Namibia vs Zimbabwe-ET Dream11 Match Prediction
Namibia vs Zimbabwe Emerging OD
NAM vs ZIM-ET Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Update for 1st Unofficial ODI
Last Updated on Aug 23, 2021 12:52 PM
Match Time: 2021-08-18 13:00:00
Match Venue: Wanderers Cricket Ground, Windhoek
Pitch Report: We can expect a good contest between bat and ball in this match.
Weather Report: The weather looks very cloudy with chances of rain to play spoilspot
Hosts Namibia will take on Zimbabwe Emerging Team in the 1st of the 3 Unofficial ODI series which starts from 18th August.
Namibia Team Updates:
- Craig Williams and Zane Green will probably open the inning for the Namibia team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton, Gerhard Erasmus (c) and Jonathan Smit will handle the middle order of the team
- Michael van Lingen and Jan Frylinck will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Gerhard Erasmus will lead the Namibia team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Zane Green will do the wicket keeping for Namibia team.
- Bernard Scholtz will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Michael van Lingen and Ben Shikongo will lead the pace attack of the team.
Zimbabwe-ET Team Updates:
- Kevin Kasuza and Chamu Chibhabha will probably open the inning for the Zimbabwe-ET team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Brian Chari, Richmond Mutumbami (wk) and Roy Kaia will handle the middle order of the team
- Mathew Welch and Carl Mumba will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Richmond Mutumbami will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Zimbabwe-ET team.
- Tendekai Mataranyika and Tanaka Chivanga will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 0 Head to Head:
- Craig Williams had a good outing against the South Emerging team. In the 4-match Unofficial ODI series, he scored 246 runs at an average of 82, with the highest score of 139*.
- Jonathan Smit is a terrific player who is known for his big-hitting capabilities. He has played 8 ODI matches and has scored 144 runs. He has also picked up 13 wickets, with the best figures of 5 for 44.
- Chamu Chibhabha has played over 100 ODI matches for Zimbabwe. He has scored 2418 runs at an average of 23.02, including 16 half-centuries. He has even picked up 35 wickets.
- Roy Kaia has represented Zimbabwe in 3 Tests and one ODI. He has played over 60 List A matches, where he has accumulated 1501 runs at an average of 27.79.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Namibia Squad :
Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton, Zane Green(WK), Jonathan Smit, Gerhard Erasmus(C), Stephan Baard, Michael van Lingen, Jan Frylinck, Dewald Nell, Shaun Fouche, Helao Nafidi Ya-France, Bernard Scholtz, Michau du-Preez(WK), Karl Birkenstock, Ruben Trumpleman, Ben Shikongo, Mauritius Ngupita, Craig Williams
Zimbabwe-ET Squad :
Chamu Chibhabha, Kevin Kasuza, Brian Chari, Richmond Mutumbami(WK), Steven Saul, Matthew Welch, Carl Mumba, Roy Kaia, Tanaka Chivanga, Ainsley Ndlovu, Tendekai Mataranyika, Emannuel Bawa, Victor Nyauchi, Tinashe Nenhunzi(WK), Faraz Akram, Brian Mudzinganyama, Brian Bennett, Tadiwanashe Nyangani
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for NAM vs ZIM-ET, dream11 prediction NAM vs ZIM-ET, Namibia vs Zimbabwe Emerging OD series, NAM vs ZIM-ET dream11 prediction, NAM vs ZIM-ET fantasy prediction, NAM vs ZIM-ET live score, NAM vs ZIM-ET live updates, NAM vs ZIM-ET best dream11 team, NAM vs ZIM-ET winning teams, NAM vs ZIM-ET winning tips and tricks, NAM vs ZIM-ET fantasy tips, NAM vs ZIM-ET dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel