WI vs AUS Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
West Indies vs Australia Dream11 Match Prediction
West Indies vs Australia T20I
West Indies won by 16 runs
AUS 183/9 (20 Ovr)
WI 199/8 (20 Ovr)
|Josh Hazlewood* ||13||5||1||1||260|
|Sheldon Cottrell* ||4||0||28||3||7|
Last Wicket: Adam Zampa run out (Hayden Walsh/Cottrell) 0(0) - 168/9 in 18.4 ov.
West Indies opt to bat
Last Updated on Jul 18, 2021 09:48 AM
Match Time: 2021-07-17 05:00:00
Match Venue: Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia
Pitch Report: The pitch at the Daren Sammy National Cricket Ground has been a good one to bat on despite there being some turn on offer for the spinners.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain
The fifth and final T20I between West Indies and Australia is set to take place at the Daren Sammy National Stadium in Gros Islet on Saturday.
West Indies Team Updates:
- After 3 consecutive wins, WI faced defeat against Australia team.
- Lendl Simmons and Evin Lewis will probably open the inning for the West Indies team.
- Chris Gayle, Andre Fletcher and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle order of the team
- Andre Russell and Fabian Allen will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the West Indies team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Fabian Allen and Hayden Walsh will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Andre Russel and Oshane Thomas will lead the pace attack of the team.
Australia Team Updates:
- After a disappointing first half of the series, Australia hit back with a strong performance in the fourth T20I.
- Matthew Wade and Aaron Finch will probably open the inning for the Australia team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Mitchell Marsh, Alex Carey and Moises Henriques will handle the middle order of the team
- Ashton Turner and Daniel Christian will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Aaron Finch will lead the Australia team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Australia team.
- Adam Zampa will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Jason Behrendorff and Mitchell Starc will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Last 5 Head to Head:
West Indies: 3
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Matthew Wade will be better choice.
- Top order batsman from both sides will be cruicial.
- Cap Picks: Mitchell Marsh, Andre Russel
- VC Picks: Aron Finch , Lendl Simmons
- Death over bowlers: Mitchell Starc, Andre Russell, Sheldon Cottrell
West Indies Squad :
Andre Fletcher(WK), Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle, Lendl Simmons, Nicholas Pooran(WK)(C), Andre Russell, Fabian Allen, Darren-Bravo, Hayden Walsh, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard, Jason Holder, Obed McCoy, Akeal Hosein, Fidel Edwards, Kevin Sinclair, Dwayne-Bravo
Australia Squad :
Aaron Finch(C), Josh Philippe, Mitchell Marsh, Moises Henriques, Alex Carey(WK), Matthew Wade(WK), Andrew Tye, Mitchell Swepson, Jason Behrendorff, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Ashton Turner, Tanveer Sangha, Wes Agar, Daniel Christian, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Ellis, Riley Meredith, Ben McDermott, Ashton Agar
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for WI vs AUS, dream11 prediction WI vs AUS, West Indies vs Australia T20I series, WI vs AUS dream11 prediction, WI vs AUS fantasy prediction, WI vs AUS live score, WI vs AUS live updates, WI vs AUS best dream11 team, WI vs AUS winning teams, WI vs AUS winning tips and tricks, WI vs AUS fantasy tips, WI vs AUS dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel