HAM vs SUS Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Hampshire vs Sussex Dream11 Match Prediction
English T20 Blast
Hampshire won by 6 wkts
HAM 184/4 (19.2 Ovr)
SUS 183/6 (20 Ovr)
|Lewis McManus* ||3||4||0||0||75|
|Ollie Robinson* ||3.2||0||40||1||12|
Sussex opt to bat
Last Updated on Jul 17, 2021 09:49 PM
Match Time: 2021-07-16 23:30:00
Southampton, The Rose Bowl, England
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||9|
|Batting first won: ||5 (55%)|
|Bowling first won: ||4 (44%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||168|
|2nd inn avg score: ||143|
|Highest Total: ||248/6|
|Lowest Total: ||79/10|
|Highest Chased: ||158/4|
|Lowest Defended: ||162/7|
This will be the 2nd match of the day for Hampshire on Friday. With two back-to-back wins against Somerset and Gloucestershire, Hampshire have kept their knockout chances alive.
Hampshire Team Updates:
- Hampshire have won their last two games against Gloucestershire and Somerset.
- To make it to the knockouts, they will have to win every game from here onwards in the tournament.
- With 9 points to their name, they are placed on the 7th spot in the standings.
- DArcy Short and Toby Albert will probably open the inning for the Hampshire team.
- Tom Prest, Colin de Grandhomme, Joe Weatherley will take care of the middle order.
- Darcy Short will lead the Hampshire team as a Captain. He is also good batsman.
- Lewis McManus will do the wicket keeping for Hampshire team.
- Brad Wheal and Chris Wood will lead the pace attack of the team.
Sussex Team Updates:
- Luke Wright and Travis Head will probably open the inning for the Sussex team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Ravi Bopara, Harrison Ward and Delray Rawlins will handle the middle order of the team
- Oliver Carter and Will Beer will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Luke Wright will lead the Sussex team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Oliver Carter will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Sussex team.
- Will Beer will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Ollie Robinson and Chris Jordan will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Hampshire Squad :
DArcy Short, James Vince, Liam Dawson, Colin de Grandhomme, Joe Weatherley, James Fuller, Lewis McManus(WK), Tom Prest, Scott Currie, Mason Crane, Brad Wheal, Nick Gubbins, Toby Albert, Keith Barker, Felix Organ, Aneurin Donald, Tom Alsop(WK), Ian Holland, Ajeet Dale, Chris Wood, Kyle Abbott(C), Brad Taylor, Sam Northeast, Tom Scriven, Ryan Stevenson
Sussex Squad :
Luke Wright(C), Philip Salt(WK), Ravi Bopara, Harrison Ward, Delray Rawlins, Rashid-Khan, Will Beer, David Wiese, Archie Lenham, Ollie Robinson, Mitchell Claydon, James Coles, Travis Head, Ali Orr(WK), Joseph Peter Sarro, Oliver Carter(WK), Stuart Meaker, Tom Clark, Jack Carson, Jofra Archer, Tymal Mills, George Garton, Aaron Thomason, Ben Brown(WK), Tom Haines, Sean Hunt, Jamie Atkins, Stiaan van Zyl, Henry Crocombe, Chris Jordan
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for HAM vs SUS, dream11 prediction HAM vs SUS, English T20 Blast series, HAM vs SUS dream11 prediction, HAM vs SUS fantasy prediction, HAM vs SUS live score, HAM vs SUS live updates, HAM vs SUS best dream11 team, HAM vs SUS winning teams, HAM vs SUS winning tips and tricks, HAM vs SUS fantasy tips, HAM vs SUS dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel