IRE vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Ireland vs South Africa Dream11 Match Prediction
Ireland vs South Africa ODI
South Africa won by 70 runs
IRE 276/10 (47.1 Ovr)
RSA 346/4 (50 Ovr)
|Simi Singh* ||100||91||14||0||109.89|
|Anrich Nortje* ||7.1||0||37||1||5.16|
Last Wicket: Craig Young c Bavuma b Nortje 8(14) - 276/10 in 47.1 ov.
South Africa opt to bat
Last Updated on Jul 18, 2021 09:48 AM
Match Time: 2021-07-16 15:15:00
Match Venue: The Village, Malahide, Dublin
Pitch Report: The ball is coming quite well onto the bat. Overall, it’s a good competitive surface and anything over 280 puts the team batting first in a decent position.
Weather Report: The weather seems better , there will be slight clouds but chances of rain are very less.
Ireland will now take on Africa in the 3rd ODI. The first ODI was abandoned while the 2nd ODI turned our to be historic for Ireland.
In image: Harry Tector who played a brilliant inning of 78 runs in the last game.
Ireland Team Updates:
- Ireland created history by defeating South Africa for the 1st time in the ODIs.
- They are just one step away from winning the series.
- Completely dominating performances both with the bat and ball gave them a 43-run victory in the 2nd ODI.
- William Porterfield and Paul Stirling will probably open the inning for the Ireland team.
- Veteran batter William Porterfield missed the 2nd ODI due a fractured finger, but he is likely to play in the 3rd ODI.
- Andy Balbirine, Harry Tector, George Dockrell will form the middle order.
- A Balbirine was the star for Ireland as he scored a brilliant ton and put a good foundation for the lower order.
- Andy Balbirnie will lead the Ireland team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Lorcan Tucker will do the wicket keeping for Ireland team.
- Simi Singh, A Mbrine and George Dockrell will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Craig Young and Joshua Little will lead the pace attack of the team.
South Africa Team Updates:
- South African bowlers leaked many runs in the death overs and an inexperienced middle-order made them lose the 2nd ODI.
- They now find themselves under all sorts of pressure to win the 3rd ODI, so as to level the series 1-1.
- Quinton de Kock, who was rested for the first 2 ODIs, is expected to play in this match.
- Janneman Malan/Q De Kock and Aiden Markram will probably open the inning for the South Africa team.
- Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie Van der Dussen, David Miller will form the middle order.
- Temba Bavuma will lead the South Africa team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Kyle Verreynne will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his South Africa team.
- Keshav Maharaj and Tabraiz Shamsi will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Anrich Nortje and Kagiso Rabada will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head: 6
South Africa: 5
South Africa lost their first ODI game against Ireland in the last game. It was historic for Ireland team and they will be aiming to win the series this time.
- Irish skipper Andrew Balbirnie is in sublime form at the moment. With one half-century and a century, he has scored 167 runs in this series at an average of 83.5
- Janneman Malan played some really good shots in the 2nd ODI and scored his second ODI half-century. He might miss the game as De Kock is likely to be back.
- George Dockrell gave hosts a perfect finish to the innings in the 2nd ODI , scoring 45 runs from just 23 balls. With the ball, he picked up a wicket too.
- Andrew McBrine is providing breakthroughs at crucial intervals. He picked up 2 wickets at an important stage of the match in the 2nd ODI.
- De Kock , if plays will be the top pick for captaincy. He is a brilliant batsman and is in form of his life.
- In wicket keeping, Quinton de Kock will be best choice.
- Pick more players from South Africa, they are likely to dominate.
- Cap Picks: Aiden Markaram , Kagiso Rabada
- VC Picks: Paul Stirling, Andy Balbirine
IRE VS SA FULL MATCH HIGHLIGHTS IN 2nd ODI MATCHSource: YT Channel
Ireland Squad :
Paul Stirling, Kevin Obrien, Andy Balbirnie(C), Harry Tector, George Dockrell, Lorcan Tucker(WK), Simi Singh, Mark Adair, Joshua Little, William McClintock, Craig Young, Barry McCarthy, Stephen Doheny(WK), Ben White, Shane Getkate
South Africa Squad :
Janneman Malan, Quinton de Kock(WK), Rassie van der-Dussen, Heinrich Klaasen, Andile Phehlukwayo, Temba Bavuma(C), Kyle Verreynne(WK), Keshav Maharaj, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lizaad Williams, David Miller, Lungi Ngidi, George Linde, Bjorn Fortuin, Aiden Markram, Reeza Hendricks, Dwaine Pretorius, Sisanda Magala, Kagiso Rabada
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for IRE vs SA, dream11 prediction IRE vs SA, Ireland vs South Africa ODI series, IRE vs SA dream11 prediction, IRE vs SA fantasy prediction, IRE vs SA live score, IRE vs SA live updates, IRE vs SA best dream11 team, IRE vs SA winning teams, IRE vs SA winning tips and tricks, IRE vs SA fantasy tips, IRE vs SA dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel