CSK vs RR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals Dream11 Match Prediction
Chennai Super Kings won by 45 runs
RR 143/9 (20 Ovr)
CSK 188/9 (20 Ovr)
|Chetan Sakariya* ||0||0||0||0||0|
|Dwayne Bravo* ||3||0||28||1||9.33|
Last Wicket: Jaydev Unadkat c Jadeja b Thakur 24(17) - 143/9 in 19.2 ov.
Rajasthan Royals opt to bowl
Match Time: 2021-04-19 19:30:00
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai , India
The track at the Wankhede stadium is a batting beauty, but as per last gew games, the pitch has got slow giving help to the bowlers more.
The weather will be clean and there will be no chances of rain.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||7|
|Batting first won: ||2 (28%)|
|Bowling first won: ||5 (71%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||194|
|2nd inn avg score: ||182|
|Highest Total: ||240/3|
|Lowest Total: ||172/10|
|Highest Chased: ||230/8|
|Lowest Defended: ||209/5|Notice:Due to less teams, Giveaway amount reduced to Rs. 3000. So please keep sharing this app to your friends and groups to add more teams.
CSK will lock horns against the Rajasthan Royals team in the 12th game of the Vivo ipl 2021, that will be played at Wankhede Stadium.
Both teams are coming off after a win in their previous game and will be looking to continue their winning run.
Chennai Super Kings Team Updates:
- CSK is coming off after an exceptional win against the Punjab team.
- They restricted Punjab to just 106 runs in the last game on the back of brilliant bowling from Deepak Chahar.
- With 1 win and 1 loss out of the 2 games, CSK is at 2nd position in points table due to a brilliant run rate.
- Faf du Plessis and Ruturaj Gaikwad will probably open the inning for the CSK team.
- Ruturaj has failed to score big runs in both the games played, he might get replaced by Robin Utthapa in this game.
- Moeen Ali will bat at no.3 position, He is playing a brilliant role for CSK as allrounder, he can fetch good no. of points once again.
- Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu and Sam Curran will take care of the middle order.
- MS Dhoni will lead the CSK team as a Captain.
- Skipper MS Dhoni will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Dwayne-Bravo , Deepak Chahar and Shardul Thakur will lead the pace attack of the team.
Rajasthan Royals Team Updates:
- RR is coming off after a win against DC in the last game.
- Chris Morris was the hero of the last game as he took his side to victory in the death overs with his hard hitting.
- So far they have won 1 game and have lost 1 in the tournament.
- Jos Buttler and Manan Vohra will probably open the inning for the RR team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Manan Vohra has been out of form in the last 2 games, Yashasvi Jaiswal might replace him in this game.
- Sanju Samson will bat at no.3 position while Shivam Dubey and David Miller will hold the no. 4 and 5 position.
- David Miller played a brilliant knock of 62 runs in the last game.
- Sanju Samson will lead the RR team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Riyan Parag and Rahul Tewatia will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Mustafizur Rahman, Chris Morris , Jyadev Unadkat and Chetan Sakariya will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Jyadev Unadkat bowled really well in the last game as he picked 3 wickets in his four overs spell.
Head to Head: 24
Chennai Super Kings: 14
Rajasthan Royals: 10
Taking an overview of the statistics of the class between these two teams, Chennai Super Kings have a slight edge over the Rajasthan Royals. Out of the 24 encounters between the two sides, CSK have won 14 matches compared to RR who have won 10 matches.
Grand League Pick
Suresh Raina is a good batsman, he failed to score runs in the last game but he can score big knock in this game, He can be a great pick for Grand league as captaincy.
- In wicket keeping, Jos Buttler will be best choice.
- Bowlers, especially with variations may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Sanju Samson, Jos Butler
- VC Picks: Faf Du Plessis, Chris Morris
- As far as previous few matches are concerned, matches are going low scoring, so make team accordingly.
Small League Must Picks:CSK:
Suresh Raina, Sam Curran, Faf Du Plessis, Moeen AliRR:
Jos Butler, Sanju Samson, Chris Morris
Grand League Risky Picks:CSK:
Manan Vohra( if play )
CSK Squad :
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, Moeen Ali, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Sam Curran, Shardul Thakur, Lungi Ngidi, Deepak Chahar, Dwayne-Bravo, Robin Uthappa, Bhagath Varma, Krishnappa Gowtham, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), KM Asif, Imran Tahir, C Hari Nishanth, Cheteshwar Pujara, Jason Behrendorff, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Karn Sharma, Mitchell Santner, Harishankar Reddy
RR Squad :
Jos Buttler(WK), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Riyan Parag, David Miller, Anuj Rawat(WK), Rahul Tewatia, Chris Morris, Kartik Tyagi, Chetan Sakariya, Mustafizur Rahman, Mahipal Lomror, Jaydev Unadkat, Manan Vohra, Shivam Dube, KC Cariappa, Shreyas Gopal, Gerald Coetzee, Mayank Markande, Kuldip Yadav, Akash Singh
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for CSK vs RR, dream11 prediction CSK vs RR, VIVO IPL series, CSK vs RR dream11 prediction, CSK vs RR fantasy prediction, CSK vs RR live score, CSK vs RR live updates, CSK vs RR best dream11 team, CSK vs RR winning teams, CSK vs RR winning tips and tricks, CSK vs RR fantasy tips, CSK vs RR dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel