PBKS vs LKN Match Preview, Dream11 Match Prediction, Today IPL match
By Kaif - April 29, 2022 - Last updated on Apr 30, 2022 06:58 PM
PBKS vs LKN Match Preview, Dream11 Match Prediction, Today IPL match, IPL Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report For Match 42 IPL-2022
PBKS vs LKN Match Previews | Todays IPL Match
Punjab Kings PBKS will be eyeing their in-form opposition captain Lokesh Rahul to keep the bat silent when they take on Lucknow Supergiants LKN in the Indian Premier League match to be held here on Friday. The team of Lucknow LKN is currently running on the fourth position in the points table. The team has won five out of eight matches while losing three. Punjab team is in sixth place with four wins and as many losses in eight matches.
Also Read: Punjab Kings vs Lucknow Super Giants Dream11 Match Prediction
Super Giants LKN defeated Mumbai Indians by 36 runs in their previous match while Punjab Kings PBKS team will enter this match after defeating Chennai Super Kings by 11 runs. Rahul has been in excellent form at the top of the order. He has scored two centuries against Mumbai Indians in the current season and also scored a half-century. He is the second most successful batsman in the season with 368 runs. Only Jos Buttler of Rajasthan Royals has scored more runs than him in the current season.
PBKS vs LKN Match Details
- Date & Time - 29th April at 7:30 PM IST and Local Time
- Match - Punjab Kings vs Lucknow Super Giants, Match 42
- Venue - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
- Live Streaming - Star Sports Network and Disney+Hotstar
- Punjab with 4 wins out of the 8 have performed well this season but still will be looking to climb up the points table.
- They are standing at the 6th position in points table with a Negative run rate of -0.419.
- Shikhar Dhawan looked in classic form in the last match and will look to continue his form.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the inning.
- Shikhar Dhawan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa will bat at the one-down position.
- Liam Livingstone and Jonny Bairstow will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mayank Agarwal will lead the Punjab Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jonny Bairstow will do the Wicket Keeping for Punjab Kings.
- Liam Livingstone and Rahul Chahar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Liam Livingstone is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Kagiso Rabada and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
Download our app and win a chance to earn 10000 Rs for free.
**Steps to Earn 10000Rs Without Any Investment
- Download Our App Now!!
- Sign Up
- Complete a Small Task
- BOOOM!! Congratulations you are ready to WIN Whooping amount of 10000Rs for Free.
- Lucknow has played a decent overall cricket as of now and will start as favourites in this match.
- They have won 5 out of the 8 games and are standing at the 4 position in points table.
- KL Rahul has been in tremendous form however Q De Kock will need to step up with him.
- Lokesh Rahul and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Manish Pandey will bat at the one-down position.
- Marcus Stoinis and Deepak Hooda will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain.
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ayush Badoni will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dushmantha Chameera and Mohsin Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
Also Read: PBKS vs LKN Playing 11, Pitch Report And, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
PBKS vs LKN Top Picks
KL Rahul is leading from LSG side. He has scored 2 centuries and 1 half-century in the tournament. Rahul has scored 368 runs in 8 matches at an average of 61.33 and a strike rate of 147.79.
Shikhar Dhawan won the Player-of-the-Match award in the last game against CSK. He made 88 runs off 59 deliveries and helped the team reach a decent total of 187 runs. Dhawan is the current leading run-scorer for PBKS and would be responsible for providing a fiery start to the team once again.
Bhanuka Rajapaksa made a comeback to the playing 11 for PBKS against CSK after missing a few matches. He was given the number 3 position to bat in and grabbed the opportunity with both hands. Rajapaksa made 42 runs off 32 deliveries and added 110 runs for the second wicket along with Shikhar Dhawan.
Liam Livingstone is an important batsman for PBKS. He has scored 245 runs in 8 matches at an average of 30.62 and strike rate of 187.02 including 3 half-centuries.
Jason Holder has taken 9 wickets in 6 matches at an average of 23.22, the economy of 8.70, and strike rate of 16
Kagiso Rabada has taken 9 wickets in 7 matches at an average of 22.44, an economy of 8.08, and a strike rate of 16.6. However, he has not taken more than 2 wickets in a match so far and the team will need him to do the same in the next few matches.
PBKS vs LKN Playing 11
Punjab Kings (PBKS) Possible Playing 11
1. Shikhar Dhawan, 2. Mayank Agarwal(C), 3. Bhanuka Rajapaksa, 4. Liam Livingstone, 5. Jonny Bairstow(WK), 6.Jitesh Sharma(WK), 7. Rishi Dhawan, 8.Kagiso Rabada, 9. Rahul Chahar, 10.Sandeep Sharma, 11.Arshdeep Singh
Lucknow Super Giants (LKN) Possible Playing 11
1. Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), 2. Quinton de Kock(WK), 3. Manish Pandey, 4. Marcus Stoinis, 5. Deepak Hooda, 6.Ayush Badoni, 7.Krunal Pandya, 8.Jason Holder, 9. Dushmantha Chameera, 10.Mohsin Khan, 11.Ravi Bishnoi
IPL 2022 POINTS TABLE
POINTS TABLE -
|1||Gujrat Titans - Q||14||10||4||0||0.316||20|
|2||Rajasthan Royals - Q||14||9||5||0||0.298||18|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants - Q||14||9||5||0||0.251||18|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore - Q||14||8||6||0||-0.253||16|
|5||Punjab Kings - E||14||7||7||0||0.126||14|
|6||Delhi Capitals - E||14||8||6||0|| 0.204||14|
|7||Sunrisers Hyderabad - E||14||6||8||0||-0.379||12|
|8||Kolkata Knight Riders - E||14||6||8||0|| 0.146||12|
|9||Mumbai Indians - E||14||4||10||0||-0.506||8|
|10||Chennai Super Kings - E||14||4||10||0|| -0.203||8|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost,
T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|
Also Read: Dream11 Cricket prediction today match