Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers (HUR vs SIX) Playing 11, Dream11 top picks
By Kaif - January 23, 2023 - Last updated on Jan 23, 2023 12:35 PM
Image Source: ICC Cricket Web
Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers (HUR vs SIX) Playing 11, Dream11 top picks, Pitch Report
The 53rd match of the tournament between HUR vs SIX will be played on January 23 at Blundstone Arena, Hobart, Australia. The match will start at 1:45 PM (IST)
Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers (HUR vs SIX)
HUR vs SIX, Sydney Sixers have won their last five matches and are second on the points table and have already qualified for the qualifiers. Steve Smith is enjoying a sensational run in BBL-12 with back-to-back hundreds in his last two matches. Steve Smith will be hoping to complete a hat-trick of T20 hundred when they face the Hurricanes in their next match today.
On the other hand, Matthew Wade-led Hobart Hurricanes (HUR) will take on Sydney Sixers (SIX) in match number 53 of Big Bash League (BBL) 2022-23 at the Bellerive Oval in Hobart on Monday (January 23). The Hurricanes have managed just five wins from 12 matches this season and are currently placed second-last in the points table. They have also lost their last two games of this season.
Also Read: HUR vs SIX Dream11 Team Prediction Today's match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers (HUR vs SIX) Playing 11
Hobart Hurricanes (HUR) Possible Playing 11
- Caleb Jewell
- Ben McDermott(WK)
- Zak Crawley
- Matthew Wade(WK)(C)
- Tim David
- D'Arcy Short
- Mitchell Owen
- Faheem Ashraf
- Joel Paris
- Nathan Ellis
- Riley Meredith
Sydney Sixers (SIX) Possible Playing 11
- Josh Philippe(WK)
- Steven Smith
- Kurtis Patterson
- Moises Henriques(C)
- Jordan Silk
- Hayden Kerr
- Daniel Christian
- Ben Dwarshuis
- Sean Abbott
- Steve O'Keefe
- Todd Murphy
HUR vs SIX Dream11 top picks
- Steven Smith, He scored 101 runs in 56 balls against STR team and scored 125 runs in 66 balls in the last match, so far he has scored 262 runs in 3 matches, he is a very experienced batsman, he can score big in this match too.
- Riley Meredith, Hur is the leading bowler of the team so far having taken 19 wickets in 12 matches. In this match too, he will be a good option for HUR team.
- Steve O'Keefe, He took 4 wickets while bowling brilliantly in the last match, so far he has taken 12 wickets in seven matches. In this match also, Sydney Sixers will be a key player for the team.
- Sean Abbott, SIX is the best bowler for the team in this tournament. He has taken 23 wickets in 12 matches, in this match also he can be included in the dream team.
- Caleb Jewell, Hur is the second highest run-scorer for the team with 265 runs in 9 matches at an average of 30.
- Hayden Kerr, SIX has been the best performer in the tournament so far, scoring 115 runs in 13 matches and taking 15 wickets in this match as well, which could fetch good points for the Dream Team.
- Matthew Wade, Veteran wicket-keeper batsman Matthew Wade has so far scored 281 runs in 10 matches in this tournament and will be the key batsman for the HUR team in this match.
- Tim David, This is a very explosive style batsman, comes to bat in the lower order, has scored 326 runs in 12 matches, is the highest run-scorer for his team, can prove to be a trump card in this match as well.
Also Read: ZIM vs IRE Dream11 Team Prediction Today's match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers (HUR vs SIX) Pitch Report
HUR vs SIX Pitch Report, The surface at Bellerive Oval is expected to be balanced, with no significant advantages for either the batting or bowling side. Looking at the last few matches played here, there is a possibility that the team winning the toss may choose to bat first. The average first innings score in the last five T20 matches at this venue has been 143.
Download our App for more Tips and Tricks
Give Your Feedback