PUW vs HAW Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Punjab Warriors vs Hawks Dream11 Match Prediction
FanCode ECS T10 - Barcelona
ECS T10 2021, Match 88: PUW vs HAW Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Update
Match Time: 2021-03-03 17:00:00
Match Venue: Montjuic Olympic Ground in Barcelona.
Pitch Report: For the last couple of matches, the pitch is helping the batsmen a lot. There is no such help for the bowlers.
Weather Report: It is expected to have some broken clouds. The temperature will be hovering around 12 degrees Celsius. There is expected to have 10% precipitation.
The 88th match of the ECS T10 2021 will be played between Punjab Warriors and Hawks on 3rd March at the Montjuic Olympic Ground in Barcelona.
Punjab Warriors Team Updates:
- Jagdeep Singh and Yuvrajpal Singh will probably open the inning for the Punjab Warriors team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Tejpal Singh, Ubaid Ul-Rehman and Gagandeep Singh will handle the middle order of the team
- Usama Tariq and Hardeep Singh-Jr will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Gagandeep Singh will lead the Punjab Warriors team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Jagdeep Singh will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Punjab Warriors team.
- Umair Raza and Charanjeet Singh-I will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Hawks Team Updates:
- Kamran Zia and Khurram Shahzad will probably open the inning for the Hawks team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Aamir Javid, Umar Latif and Muhammad Sohail will handle the middle order of the team
- Hassan Mujtaba and Shahbaz Muhammad will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Kamran Zia will lead the Hawks team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Waheed Elahi and Naqash Ahmad will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Punjab Warriors: 2
Umar Latif is the top run-scorer from Hawks. In 5 matches, he has scored 103 runs at a fantastic strike rate of 177.58.
Shahbaz Muhammad is the leading wicket-taker of Hawks with a total of 7 wickets to his name. In the last match itself, he scalped 4 wickets in 2 overs and gave just 7 runs.
Hawks’ Aamir Javid has scored 97 runs in 5 innings at a strike rate of 173.21. He is the second-highest run-getter between two teams.
Tejas Singh is the highest run-getter from Punjab Warriors. he has scored 74 runs in 5 matches at a strike rate of 160.87.
Punjab Warriors’ all-rounder Moshin Ali has performed decently till now. He has scored 45 runs in 5 matches at a strike rate of 109.75 and has scalped 5 wickets as well.
- In wicket keeping, Khurram Shahzad will be best choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Captain Options – Umar Latif, Shahbaz Muhammad
- Vice-Captain Options – Aamir Javid, Tejas Singh
Punjab Warriors Squad :
Jagdeep Singh(WK), Jujhar Singh, Tejpal Singh, Yuvrajpal Singh, Gagandeep Singh(C), Usama Tariq, Hardeep Singh-Jr, Mohsin Ali-I, Rishabh, Hardeep Singh-Sr, Umair Raza, Muhammad Rizwan-Chhina, Jagjeet Singh, Charanjeet Singh-I, Ubaid Ul-Rehman, Jaspal Singh, Sharma Manish, Palwinder Singh, Harjot Singh-I, Awais Raza, Sarabjit Singh, Kuldeep Singh-II(WK), Masood Sarfraz, Rajwinder Singh-II
Hawks Squad :
Muhammad Sohail, Kamran Zia(WK)(C), Aamir Javid, Umar Latif, Inzamam Gulfam, Hassan Mujtaba, Shahbaz Muhammad, Umair Muhammad, Faisal Aslam, Waheed Elahi, Shakil Ahmed, Abdul Haseeb, Zain Aslam Bibi, Khurram Shahzad(WK), Muhammad Sanaullah, Naqash Ahmad, Muhammad Hanzala, Zafar Farhan, Mirza Imtiaz Asghar, Hamza Meer, Muhammad Bilal, Faisal Mahmood, Qamar Razaq