BLR vs SRH Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Dream11 Match Prediction
Sunrisers Hyderabad won by 6 wkts
SRH 132/4 (19.4 Ovr)
RCB 131/7 (20 Ovr)
|Jason Holder* ||24||20||3||0||120|
|Navdeep Saini* ||3.4||0||31||0||8.45|
Last Wicket: Priyam Garg c Zampa b Chahal 7(14) - 67/4 in 11.5 ov.
Sunrisers Hyderabad opt to bowl
Match Time: 2020-11-06 19:30:00
Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The conditions in Abu Dhabi have been pretty good for the bowlers. There is a bit of extra bounce in the surface that has helped both the batsmen and the bowlers
The weather will be clean and there is no chance of rain.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||44|
|Batting first won: ||19 (43%)|
|Bowling first won: ||25 (56%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||137|
|2nd inn avg score: ||128|
|Highest Total: ||225/7|
|Lowest Total: ||87/10|
|Highest Chased: ||166/6|
|Lowest Defended: ||129/6|
Highlights RCB vs SRH - IPL 58th MatchSource: Hotstarl
Up next in the tournament we have RCB locking horns against the hyderbad side in the 2nd qualifier of the tournament.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team Updates:
- RCB has made it into the playoffs after a four year gap and did so on the back of a four-match losing streak.
- That showed how well it played earlier and so the cushion it got was well deserved.
- It will be interesting to see if they continue to stick with Josh Phillippe at the top or bring back the experienced Aaron Finch.
- We think Phillipe will keep his spot because he played pretty well just a couple of matches ago.
- Devdutt Padikal and Josh Philippe will probably open the inning for the BLR team.
- Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers and Shivam Dube will handle the middle order of the team
- Virat Kohli will lead the BLR team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- AB de Villiers will do the wicket keeping for BLR team.
- Washington Sundar and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Isuru Udana and Mohammed Siraj will lead the pace attack of the team.
- The bowling is also a bit weaker without Navdeep Saini.
- Chris Morris and Mohammad Siraj have been decent
- Yuzvendra Chahal is always difficult to score off.
- Isuru Udana, Washington Sundar, and Shahbaz Ahmed need to ensure they are at their best against Warner and co.
RCB: Last Match Highlights against DC- IPL 55th MatchSource: Hotstar
Sunrisers Hyderabad Team Updates:
- The entire season seems to have changed around ever since Wriddhiman Saha was included as the opening batsman for SRH.
- David Warner and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning for the SRH team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson and Jason Holder will handle the middle order of the team
- Jason Holder and Abdul Samad will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- David Warner will lead the SRH team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his SRH team.
- Shahbaz Nadeem and Rashid Khan will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Sandeep Sharma and T Natarajan will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Sandeep Sharma has been brilliant in the bowling department. He has been very successful against Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers for some reason.
- With Jason Holder, Rashid Khan, Shahbaz Nadeem, and T Natarajan, SRH has a decent bowling lineup than can push RCB for sure.
SRH: Last Match Highlights against MI- IPL 56th MatchSource: Hotstar
Head to Head:
Royal Challengers Bangalore: 7
Sunrisers Hyderabad: 9
SRH have been victorious 9 times against Banglore team and this would give a boost to their squad
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Wriddhiman Saha will be better choice.
- Bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Virat Kohli and David Warner are top picks for captaincy
- Small League captaincy picks: Virat Kohli , David Warner
- Small League vc choices: AB Devilliers, Rashid Khan
Small League Must Picks:BLR:
Devdutt Padikal, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Yuzvendra Chahal SRH:
David Warner, Manish Pandey, Rashid Khan
Grand League Risky Picks:BLR:
BLR Squad :
Virat Kohli(C), Devdutt Padikal, Aaron Finch, AB de Villiers(WK), Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Navdeep Saini, Mohammed Siraj, Adam Zampa, Yuzvendra Chahal, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Dale Steyn, Pavan Deshpande, Chris Morris, Umesh Yadav, Isuru Udana, Shahbaz Ahmed, Josh Philippe(WK), Parthiv Patel(WK), Pawan Negi
SRH Squad :
Priyam Garg, David Warner(C), Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Jason Holder, Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, Shreevats Goswami(WK), Shahbaz Nadeem, Sandeep Sharma, T Natarajan, Vijay Shankar, Bavanaka Sandeep, Sanjay Yadav, Fabian Allen, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Basil Thampi, Abhishek Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Jonny Bairstow(WK), Mohammad Nabi, Siddarth Kaul, Virat Singh, Billy Stanlake, Prithvi Raj Yarra
Pre-Toss Dream11 GL & GL Teams