FRA vs ROC Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Volleyball Tips
FRA vs ROC Dream11 Match Prediction
Olympics - Men
Last Updated on Aug 23, 2021 12:46 PM
Match Time: 2021-08-07 17:45:00
Venue: Ariake Arena
Date: Saturday, 7th August 2021
Time: 5:45 PM IST
Dominant ROC have a David-sized France standing between them and the gold medal.
ROC have played 7 matches in the Olympics so far and have lost just once. That loss, however, came in their fourth match of the pool stage and was against their finals opposition France.
France has had a topsy-turvy pool stage but caused a major upset in the quarters when theyovercame a surging Polish side.
They then saw off Argentina in a tense semifinal to set up a dateagainst the high-flying ROC side.
- The last time France faced ROC, Jean Patry scored 17 attack points and had 3 block points to lead his team to a four-set victory.
- Patry is the leading French scorer and second highest amongst all players. He has 120 points in the 7 matches so far, and scores at a rate of 14.71 attack points per game.
- Jenia Grebennikov is the choice for the libero for the tie. The French athlete has the second-highest dig points in the tournament so far, notching 50 at a success rate of 45.87%.
- That is 5 more points than ROC’s Golubev. France is expected to be the second-best for the majority of the match and that gives Grebennikov more opportunities.
- Trevor Clevenot has been in fine form of late and is contributing on level terms alongside Ngapeth and Patry.
- His cost makes him a more viable option and gives him untapped value as a differential piece.
- Clevenot scored a team-high 14 attack points against Argentina in the semis and it is likely he produces on a scale similar to that in the finals.
- Maxim Mikhaylov is the ROC’s main attacking threat. The Russian has scored a total of 109 points in the Olympics so far which includes a brilliant 92 attack points. He has consistently been Russia’s leading scorer and will likely shoulder the majority of the offensive responsibilities in the final.
- The second key player for ROC is Dmitry Volkov. Volkov had a below-average semifinal, scoring only 6 attack points and a block point but his overall impact means that a big game is around the corner.
- He scored 7 attack points and 3 block points in the pool stage loss against France and is an efficient contributor across the attack, block and serve.
- Ivan Iakovlev posts remarkable numbers for a blocker, similar to Saatkamp for Brazil and Loser for Argentina. Iakovlev is a key piece to be included in the team.
- The ROC player has 64 total points, which include a brilliant 42 attack points and a mind-blowing 18 block points, which puts him in third place in the league.
- Maxim Mikhaylov
- Jean Patry
- Ivan Iakovlev
Worth a shot:
- Trevor Clevenot
- Dmitry Volkov
- Earvin Ngapeth
- Barthelemy Chinenyeze
- Maxim Mikhaylov: Mikhaylov scored 20 attack points and 2 block points as ROC beat Brazil for the second time in the tournamentin the semifinals. He was also a key contributor in the match against France in the Pool stage, scoring 10 attack points, 3 servepoints, and 2 block points in the four-set loss.
- Jean Patry: Patry is France’s best offensive option and hence the second-best captaincy pick. Patry had a fantasy feast last timeagainst Russia, scoring 100 points from the encounter. He could turn up the tempo yet again as France pushes for gold.
- Dmitry Volkov: The ROC star has 69 attack points and a brilliant 18 block points in his Olympic campaign so far. His consistencymakes him a dependable pick for captaincy and he also has the potential to have a big game day haul.
FRA Squad :
Grebennikov Jenia, Brizard Antoine, Chinenyeze Barthelemy, Patry Jean, Clevenot Trevor, Earvin Ngapeth, Tillie Kevin, Boyer Stephen, Toniutti Benjamin, Le Goff Nicolas, Bultor Daryl, Louati Yacine
ROC Squad :
Valentin Golubev, Pavel Pankov, Artem Volvich, Ilyas Kurkaev, Maxim Mikhaylov, Dmitry Volkov, Denis Bogdan, Victor Poletaev, Igor Kobzar, Ivan Iakovlev, Yaroslav Podlesnykh, Egor Kliuka
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Volleyball prediction, dream11 prediction for FRA vs ROC, dream11 prediction FRA vs ROC, Olympics - Men series, FRA vs ROC dream11 prediction, FRA vs ROC fantasy prediction, FRA vs ROC live score, FRA vs ROC live updates, FRA vs ROC best dream11 team, FRA vs ROC winning teams, FRA vs ROC winning tips and tricks, FRA vs ROC fantasy tips, FRA vs ROC dream11 Volleyball prediction, best dream11 Volleyball prediction app, dream11 Volleyball prediction today match, Volleyball telegram channel