ALA vs OSA Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Deportivo Alaves vs Osasuna Dream11 Match Prediction
La Liga: ALA vs OSN - Kike Garcia is the top captaincy pick
Last Updated on Sep 21, 2021 11:07 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-19 00:30:00
Tournament: La LigaVenue: Estadio de Mendizorroza, Vitoria-Gasteiz
Deportivo Alaves continue their quest for their first points of the season as they welcome Osasunain this one.
Alaves are one of two teams to have lost every game so far and are rooted to the foot ofthe table. Osasuna, meanwhile, saw their 3-game unbeaten run to start the campaign end in a 4-1loss to Valencia last time around.
They will be hoping to get back on track here and they did registera 1-0 win on their last visit to Estadio de Mendizorroza.
- Joselu is the only goalscorer for Deportivo this season, scoring from the spot against Real Madrid.He has also averaged 1 shot per game in his 3 outings this season.
- Luis Rioja is yet to score or assist a goal, but he has been putting up good numbers across theboard. The Spaniard has averaged 1.3 tackles, 1 interception, 1.7 shots, and 1.3 key passes pergame.
- Ximo Navarro heads up the Alaves backline and he has averaged 1.5 tackles, 1 interception, and 1shot per game in his 2 appearances, making him a good pick in this one.
- Kike Garcia leads the line for Osasuna and he has scored once in his 4 appearances this season,with the goal coming against Cadiz. He is their best bet for goals here.
- Jon Moncayola and Roberto Torres are good midfield options. The former scored their only goal lasttime around while the latter has a goal and an assist to his name.
- David Garcia presents the best option from an Osasuna defense that goes up against the divisionslowest scorers. He has scored once this season while averaging 1.5 shots and 2.3 interceptions pergame.
- Luis Rioja
- Ximo Navarro
- Kike Garcia
- Jon Moncayola
- Roberto Torres
- David Garcia
Worth a shot:
- Ruben Duarte
- Manu Garcia
- Darko Brasanac
- Nacho Vidal
- Kike Garcia: Garcia is the top pick for captaincy, being the biggest goal threat from the visitors. Hehas also averaged 2.8 shots per game this season and he scored a hattrick the last time he went upagainst Alaves.
- b>Roberto Torres: Torres is expected to get his first start here and he has the most goal involvementsof any player in this fixture. He is also averaging 1 shot and 1 key pass per game.
ALA Squad :
Fernando Pacheco, Ximo Navarro, Florian Lejeune, Javier Lopez-Carballo, Matt Miazga, Manu Garcia, Tomas Pina, Mamadou Ndiaye, Joselu, John Guidetti, Facundo Pellistri, Victor Laguardia, Martin Aguirregabiria, Alberto Rodriguez, Edgar Mendez Ortega, Antonio Moya, Ruben Duarte, Carlos Isaac, Antonio Sivera, Saul Garcia, Pere Pons, Abdel Abqar, Luis Rioja, Taichi Hara, Ivan Martin Nunez, Mamadou Sylla-Diallo
Osasuna Squad :
Sergio Herrera, Aridane Hernandez, David Garcia, Nacho Vidal, Manu Sanchez, Javi Martinez-Calvo, Darko Brasanac, Ruben Garcia, Oier Sanjurjo, Lucas Torro, Kike Garcia, Unai Garcia, Juan Cruz, Jesus Areso, Roberto Torres, Inigo Perez, Ezequiel Avila, Ivan Martínez Gonzalvez, Juan Perez, Javi Ontiveros, Jonas Ramalho, Jon Moncayola, Unai Dufur, Kike Barja, Ante Budimir, Jose Angel Valdes, Diego Moreno, Robert Ibanez, Jaume Grau, Aimar Oroz, Pablo Ibanez, Iker Benito, Yoel Ramirez, Pablo Valencia
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for ALA vs OSA, dream11 prediction ALA vs OSA, LaLiga Santander series, ALA vs OSA dream11 prediction, ALA vs OSA fantasy prediction, ALA vs OSA live score, ALA vs OSA live updates, ALA vs OSA best dream11 team, ALA vs OSA winning teams, ALA vs OSA winning tips and tricks, ALA vs OSA fantasy tips, ALA vs OSA dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel