KOR vs IRQ Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
South Korea vs Iraq Dream11 Match Prediction
World Cup Qualifiers
World Cup Qualifiers: KOR vs IRQ - Heung Min Son to be backed with the armband
Last Updated on Sep 08, 2021 12:11 PM
Match Time: 2021-09-02 16:30:00
Tournament: World Cup Qualifiers
Venue: World Cup Stadium, Seoul
The 3rd round of the World Cup AFC Qualifiers features South Korea taking on Iraq.
TheKoreans were at their dominant best in the last round, winning all 8 of their games andhad a massive goal difference of 44.
Iraq, meanwhile, finished 2nd in their group afterlosing to Iran in their last game to end up with 17 points from their 8 games.
South Koreaare also unbeaten in the last 3 meetings between these sides and have won 2 of those,making them the favorites here.
- Heung-Min Son and Hwang Hee-Chan are excellent forward picks here. Son had 3 goals togo with an assist in the previous stage of the Qualifiers while Hwang had 2 goals to gowith an assist.
- Chang-Hoon Kwon and Jung Woo-Young are good midfield options, with the formerscoring twice and assisting once in the previous stage while the latter scored and assistedonce.
- Hong Chul heads up a Korean defense that kept clean sheets in 2 of their last 3 games. Healso assisted twice in the last round of the Qualifiers.
- Mohanad Ali was the leading scorer for Iraq in the last round as he scored 5 goals in 8appearances, making him the best forward pick here.
- Mohammed Qasim scored Iraq’s only goal in their last 2 games in the Qualifiers, as hescored the winner against Hong Kong.
- Dhurgham Ismail is a viable pick from the Iraq defense and the left-back assisted in hislast start for Iraq in a friendly against Nepal.
- Heung-Min Son
- Hwang Hee-Chan
- Jung Woo-Young
- Chang-Hoon Kwon
- Hong Chul
- Mohanad Ali
- Mohammed Qasim
Worth a shot:
- Hwang Ui-Jo
- Kim Moon-Hwan
- Bashar Resan
- Heung-Min Son: Son has been in excellent form for Tottenham, as he excelled in thepre-season and carried on that momentum to score 2 goals in his first 3 PremierLeague outings. He is averaging 3.3 shots to go with 1 key pass per game in the league.
- Hwang Hee-Chan: Hwang has scored in each of his last 2 starts for Korea, making hima solid option for captaincy in this one as well.
South Korea Squad :
Kim Seung-Gyu, Lee Yong, Kim Young-Gwon, Hong Chul, Kim Min-Jae, Lee Jae-Sung, Hwang In-Beom, Na Sang-ho, Lee Dong-Gyeong, Jo Kyu-Seong, Hwang Hee-Chan, Cho Hyeon-Woo, Kwon Kyung-won, Gu Sung-yun, Chang-Hoon Kwon, Kim Moon-Hwan, Park Ji-soo, Jung Seung-Hyun, Kang Sang-Uh, Lee Ki-Je, Jung Woo-Young, Nam Tae-Hee, Song Min-Kyu, Son Jun-ho, Hwang Ui-Jo, Heung-Min Son
Iraq Squad :
Fahad Talib, Ali Adnan, Ahmed Ibrahim, Ali Faez, Ibrahim Bayesh, Bashar Rasan, Amir Fouad Al-Ammari, Amjad Attwan, Mohammed Qasim, Ayman Hussein, Sherko Karim, Ahmed Basil, Karrar Amer, Dhurgham Ismail, Maitham Jabbar, Justin Meram, Safaa Hadi, Sajad Jassim, Alaa Abdul-Zahra, Saad Natiq, Alaa Ali-Mhawi, Mohammed Saleh-I, Humam Tariq, Frans Dhia Putros, Mohanad-Ali
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for KOR vs IRQ, dream11 prediction KOR vs IRQ, World Cup Qualifiers series, KOR vs IRQ dream11 prediction, KOR vs IRQ fantasy prediction, KOR vs IRQ live score, KOR vs IRQ live updates, KOR vs IRQ best dream11 team, KOR vs IRQ winning teams, KOR vs IRQ winning tips and tricks, KOR vs IRQ fantasy tips, KOR vs IRQ dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel