VAL vs ALA Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Valencia vs Deportivo Alaves Dream11 Match Prediction
La Liga: VAL vs ALA - Carlos Soler a solid captaincy choice
Last Updated on Sep 04, 2021 03:25 PM
Match Time: 2021-08-28 01:45:00
Venue: Mestalla, Valencia
Valencia look to go top of the standings as they take on Alaves here. The hosts have picked up 4points from their opening 2 games and would fancy their chances of extending their unbeaten startto the season against the visitors who have lost both their opening games.
Both these teams areyet to score from open play this season so a low-scoring match does seem on the cards here.
Thetwo meetings between these sides last season ended in draws.
- Maxi Gomez leads the line for Valencia but the Uruguayan who scored 7 goals in La Liga lastseason, is yet to open his account here. He does average 1.5 shots to go with 2 passes per game,however.
- Carlos Soler has scored both of their goals thus far from the penalty spot. The Spaniard was alsotheir most effective player going forward last season, with 19 goal involvements in La Liga.
- Thierry Correia heads up the Valencia backline that has kept 1 clean sheet in their 2 games. He alsoaverages 2.5 tackles, 1 interception, and a team-leading 30 passes per game.
- Joselu scored their only goal from the spot against Real Madrid in the opener. He was also their topscorer last season with 11 goals to go with 3 assists.
- Edgar Mendez Ortega is a good midfield pick here with the veteran averaging 1.5 tackles, 1 shot,and 1 key pass per game. He was also their second-leading scorer in La Liga last season.
- Florian Lejeune presents the best option from the Alaves defense as he puts up 1 tackle, 1interception, and a team-leading 46.5 passes per game.
- Maxi Gomez
- Carlos Soler
- Thierry Correia
- Jose Gaya
- Edgar Mendez Ortega
- Florian Lejeune
Worth a shot:
- Goncalo Guedes
- Denis Cheryshev
- Omar Alderete
- Luis Rioja
- Carlos Soler: Soler is our top pick for the armband here with the Spaniard scoring in both of the games thus far. He also averages2 shots and 3 key passes per game.
- Joselu: Joselu is the biggest goal threat from the visitors as stated earlier and is a solid pick for captaincy. He also averages 1.5shots per game.
Valencia Squad :
Giorgi Mamardashvili, ThierryÂ Correia, Jose Gaya, Gabriel Paulista, Omar Alderete, Hugo Guillamon, Daniel Wass, Carlos Soler, Denis Cheryshev, Maxi Gomez, Goncalo Guedes, Uros Racic, Toni Lato, Joseda Menargues, Mouctar Diakhaby, Jesus Vazquez, Lee Kang-In, Manu Vallejo, Jasper Cillessen, Jaume Domenech, Cristiano Piccini, Vicente Esquerdo, Unai Etxebarria, Yunus Musah, Koba Lein Koindredi, Alex Blanco, Cristian Rivero, Ruben Sobrino, Jason, Alessandro Burlamaqui, Diego Lopez
ALA Squad :
Fernando Pacheco, Ximo Navarro, Florian Lejeune, Javier Lopez-Carballo, Matt Miazga, Manu Garcia, Tomas Pina, Mamadou Ndiaye, Joselu, John Guidetti, Facundo Pellistri, Victor Laguardia, Martin Aguirregabiria, Alberto Rodriguez, Edgar Mendez Ortega, Antonio Moya, Ruben Duarte, Carlos Isaac, Antonio Sivera, Saul Garcia, Pere Pons, Abdel Abqar, Luis Rioja, Taichi Hara, Ivan Martin Nunez, Mamadou Sylla-Diallo
Dream11 SL Team Dream11 GL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for VAL vs ALA, dream11 prediction VAL vs ALA, LaLiga Santander series, VAL vs ALA dream11 prediction, VAL vs ALA fantasy prediction, VAL vs ALA live score, VAL vs ALA live updates, VAL vs ALA best dream11 team, VAL vs ALA winning teams, VAL vs ALA winning tips and tricks, VAL vs ALA fantasy tips, VAL vs ALA dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel