VIS vs ANL Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Vissel Kobe vs Kashima Antlers Dream11 Match Prediction
VIS vs ANL Dream11 Team Prediction Tips for Vissel Kobe vs Kashima Antlers Japanese League August 22
Last Updated on Aug 23, 2021 02:01 PM
Match Time: 2021-08-21 14:30:00
Venue: Misaki Park Stadium
As the Japanese League goes on in full swing, it will be Vissel Kobe that takes on Kashima Antlers at the Misaki Park Stadium.
Talking about the standings, Kashima Antlers are in at the 3rd spot with 41 points to their names.
They are on the back of four consecutive wins versus Gamba Osaka, Shonan Bellmare, Tokushima Vortis and V Varen Nagasaki.
With momentum on their side, the Antlers will be keen on extending their run.
As for Vissel Kobe, they too have 41 points on board but are in at 5th due to the goal difference. They’ve been more towards the inconsistent side of things lately.
Vissel Kobe have won three, drawn one and lost one of the last five league fixtures.
Nevertheless, we can expect the upcoming encounter to be a closely contested affair.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- Ikura should be starting in at goal
- Sakai, Kihuchi, Vermalen and Hatus could line up in defence.
- Goke, Samper and Yamaguchi are likely to feature in midfield.
- Nakasaka, Sasaki and Oda are in contention to led the attack up top.
- Kwon should be starting in at goal.
- Tsunemoto, Machida, Hayashi and Anai could line up in defence.
- Endo and Arthur Cake are likely to feature out wide.
- Matsumar and Everaldo are in contenion to led the attack.
Kashima Antlers: WWWW
Vissel Kobe: LLWD
Head to Head
- From the last six meetings between the two sides, two games each have been won by Kashima Antlers and Vissel Kobe. Two games have also ended on level terms.
- Ayase Ueda can play a pivotal role in the forward line for Kashima Antlers. Ueda has 11 goals from the 19 starts this season.
- Kyogo Furuhashi can prove to be the danger man in the final third region for Vissel Kobe. Furuhashi has 16 goals from the 22 appearances this season.
Vissel Kobe Squad :
Hiroki Iikura, Gotoku Sakai, Thomas Vermaelen, Ryuho Kikuchi, Ryo Hatsuse, Hotaru Yamaguchi, Andres Iniesta, Yuta Goke, Daiju Sasaki, Dyanfres Douglas, Kyogo Furuhashi, Genta Ito, Tetsushi Yamakawa, Yutaro Oda, Nagisa Sakurauchi, Shogo Terasaka, Seita Murai, Yusei Ozaki, Yoshinori Muto, Yuya Osako, Yuya Nakasaka, Tatsunori Sakurai, Shion Inoue, Bojan Krkic, Mikaze Nagasawa, Yuki Kobayashi, Leo Osaki, Ryotaro Hironaga, Sergi Samper, Lincoln dos Santos, Ippei Takahashi, Daiya Maekawa, Junya Tanaka
ANL Squad :
Yuya Oki, Keigo Tsunemoto, Katsuya Nagato, Koki Machida, Tomoya Inukai, Diego Pituca, Leo Silva, Shoma Doi, Ryuji Izumi, Everaldo Stum, Ryotaro Araki, Kwoun Sun-Tae, Rikuto Hirose, Yasushi Endo, Ayase Ueda, Ikuma Sekigawa, Itsuki Someno, Arthur Caike, Wellington Bueno, Ryota Nagaki, Kento Misao, Naoki Hayashi, Tomoki Hayakawa, Taiki Yamada, Yuta Matsumura, Yusuke Ogawa, Yu Funabashi, Naoki Suto, Juan Alano, Koki Anzai
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for VIS vs ANL, dream11 prediction VIS vs ANL, Japanese League series, VIS vs ANL dream11 prediction, VIS vs ANL fantasy prediction, VIS vs ANL live score, VIS vs ANL live updates, VIS vs ANL best dream11 team, VIS vs ANL winning teams, VIS vs ANL winning tips and tricks, VIS vs ANL fantasy tips, VIS vs ANL dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel