VAN vs LAF Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Vancouver Whitecaps vs Los Angeles FC Dream11 Match Prediction
Major League Soccer
VAN vs LAF Dream11 Team Prediction Tips for Vancouver Whitecaps vs Los Angeles FC Major League Soccer Fixtures August 22
Last Updated on Aug 26, 2021 11:15 AM
Match Time: 2021-08-22 07:30:00
Vancouver Whitecaps will be taking on LAFC at the BC Place in the upcoming fixture of the Major League Soccer.
Talking about the standings, Vancouver are currently in at the 11th spot with 20 points in the Western Conference.
However, they are unbeaten in their last seven games, which includes five draws and to wins.
The Whitecaps did manage to secure a 2-1 win in their most recent outing over Austin.
As for LAFC, they are in at 9th with 23 points. LAFC are now winless in seven straight games, and their latest game turned out to be a 1-0 defeat to Atalanta United.
With both clubs being at the bottom half of the Western Conference, we can expect the upcoming contest to be a cagey affair.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- Crepeau should be starting in at goal.
- Nerwinski, Rose, Veselinovic, and Gaspar could line up as the back four in defence.
- Owusu, Baldsimo and Talibert are likely to feature in midfield.
- Dajome, White and Caicedo are in contention to lead the attack.
- Romero should be starting in at goal.
- Farfan, Blackmon, Murillo and Edwards could line up as the back four in defence.
- Cifuentes, Blessing and Atuesta are likely to start in midfield.
- Rossi, Vela and Rodriguez are in contention to led the attack.
- Deibeir Caicedo has three goals, three assists, and also has a pass accuracy of 84.8% from 19 appearances in the league this season.
- Jose Cifuentes has bagged five goals, three assists, and also has a pass accuracy of 80.6% from 19 appearances in the league this season.
Vancouver Whitecaps: WDDD
Los Angeles FC: LLLD
- Cristian Dajome can play a pivotal role in the final third region for Vancouver Whitecaps. Dajome has eight goals, to assists and also has a pass accuracy of 77% from 18 appearances league this season.
- Carlos Vela has impressed in the final third region for Los Angeles FC. Vela has registered five goals, four assists, and also has a pass accuracy of 78.4% from 16 appearances this season.
VAN Squad :
Maxime Crepeau, Andy Rose, Javain Brown, Ranko Veselinovic, Jakob Nerwinski, Leonard Owusu, Janio Bikel, Russell Teibert, Ryan Raposo, Deiber Caicedo, Brian White, Florian Jungwirth, Cristian Gutierrez, Thomas Hasal, Erik Godoy, Issac Boehmer, Bruno Gaspar, Tosaint Ricketts, Evan Newton, Caio Alexandre, Michael Baldisimo, Cristian Dajome, Matteo Campagna, Lucas Cavallini, Patrick Metcalfe, Pedro Vite, Ryan Gauld, Kamron Habibullah
Los Angeles FC Squad :
Tomas Romero, Marco Farfan, Diego Palacios, Kim Moon-Hwan, Jesus Murillo, Tristan Blackmon, Eduard Atuesta, Latif Blessing, Jose Cifuentes, Carlos Vela, Diego Rossi, Sebastien Ibeagha, Raheem Edwards, Danny Musovski, Eddie Segura, Pablo Sisniega, Jordan Harvey, Kwadwo Opoku, Brian-Rodriguez, Mohamed Traore, Mamadou Fall, Cal Jennings, Erik Duenas, Bryce Duke, Francisco Ginella, Alvaro Quezada, Daniel Crisostomo, Cristian Arango
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for VAN vs LAF, dream11 prediction VAN vs LAF, Major League Soccer series, VAN vs LAF dream11 prediction, VAN vs LAF fantasy prediction, VAN vs LAF live score, VAN vs LAF live updates, VAN vs LAF best dream11 team, VAN vs LAF winning teams, VAN vs LAF winning tips and tricks, VAN vs LAF fantasy tips, VAN vs LAF dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel