BRT vs PSG Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
BRT vs Paris Saint-Germain Dream11 Match Prediction
Ligue 1: BRT vs PSG - Kylian Mbappe and Achraf Hakimi are the top captaincy picks
Last Updated on Aug 23, 2021 02:01 PM
Match Time: 2021-08-21 00:30:00
Tournament: Ligue 1 2021/22
Venue: Stade Francis-Le Ble, Brest
Paris Saint-Germain will be looking to extend their winning start to the league season as they go onthe road to face Brest.
PSG scored 6 goals and conceded 3 in their 2 league matches and are at 3rdin the table with 6 points.
Meanwhile, Brest drew both of their matches and are at 11th in the tablewith 2 points. Brest have also won only once in their last 12 matches and kept only one clean sheetin the span.
Meanwhile, despite losing the French Super Cup to Lille by 1-0, PSG have bounced backby winning their 2 league matches, including a comeback win over Troyes in the league opener.
PSGhave also won in the last 6 matches between the sides, scoring 2+ goals in each of them and alsokeeping clean sheets in the last 3 H2H games.
- Steven Mounie will be leading the attack for the hosts and has averaged 4.5 shots, 2 key passes, 0.5tackles, and 28.5 passes per match over the last 2 matches. He is a very good bet for goalcontributions and is a must-have forward pick for the fantasy side.
- Romain Faivre played full time in their 2 matches and averaged 2 shots, 2 key passes, 1.5 tackles, 1interception, and 29.5 passes per match. He is a decent bet for goal contributions from themidfield.
- Jere Uronen averaged 3.5 tackles, 3 interceptions, and 28 passes per match as he started both oftheir matches, making him a decent defender pick for the fantasy side.
- Kylian Mbappe has assisted 2 goals in 2 matches while averaging 3 shots, 3 key passes, 0.5 tackles,0.5 interceptions, and 31.5 passes per match. He is their biggest goal threat and is a must-haveforward pick for the fantasy side.
- Julian Draxler has scored 1 goal in 2 starts while averaging 2 shots, 1 key pass, 1 interception, and33.5 passes per match. He is a very good source for goal contributions and fantasy points from themidfield.
- Achraf Hakimi has scored 1 goal in 2 matches while averaging 1.5 shots, 1 key pass, 0.5 tackles, 1interception, and 72.5 passes per match, making him a must-have defender pick for the fantasyside.
- Kylian Mbappe
- Mauro Icardi
- Julian Draxler
- Achraf Hakimi
- Steven Mounie
Worth a shot:
- Abdou Diallo
- Georginio Wijnaldum
- Thilo Kehrer
- Romain Faivre
- Jere Uronen
- Kylian Mbappe: He has assisted 2 goals in 2 matches while averaging 3 shots, 3 key passes, 0.5tackles, 0.5 interceptions, and 31.5 passes per match. He has 4 goals and 3 assists in his last 10starts for club and country, and is the biggest goal threat in the match.
- Achraf Hakimi: He has scored 1 goal in 2 matches while averaging 1.5 shots, 1 key pass, 0.5tackles, 1 interception, and 72.5 passes per match. He has 3 goals from his last 7 appearances forclub and country and also scores a very good amount of fantasy points from his defensivecontributions.
- Mauro Icardi: He scored a goal each in 2 matches and average 2.5 shots, 0.5 key passes, and 14passes. He has 6 goals in his last 9 appearances for PSG and is a very good bet for goalcontributions.
BRT Squad :
Marco Bizot, Brendan Chardonnet, Lilian Brassier, Pierre Gabriel, Jere Uronen, Hianga Mbock, Haris Belkebla, Franck Honorat, Romain Faivre, Irvin Cardona, Steve Mounie, Jean Kevin Duverne, Hugo Magnetti, Romain Philippoteaux, Christophe Herelle, Noe Sow, Jeremy Le-Douaron, Denys Bain, Sebastien Cibois, Gregoire Coudert, Rafiki Said, Julien Faussurier, Killian Benvindo, Paul Lasne, Axel Camblan, Gautier Larsonneur
PSG Squad :
Keylor Navas, Presnel Kimpembe, Abdou Diallo, Thilo Kehrer, Achraf Hakimi, Marco Verratti, Ander Herrera, Idrissa Gueye, Georginio Wijnaldum, Kylian Mbappe, Mauro Icardi, Marquinhos, Colin Dagba, Angel Di Maria, Danilo Pereira, Neymar, Lionel Messi, Sergio Ramos, Layvin Kurzawa, Juan Bernat, Denis Franchi, Eric Ebimbe, Arnaud Kalimuendo, Sergio Rico, Pablo Sarabia, Julian Draxler, Gianluigi-Donnarumma, Leandro Paredes, Alexandre Letellier, Nathan Bitumazala, El Chadaille Bitshiabu, Xavi Simons, Bandiougou Fadiga, Edouard Michut, Ismael Gharbi, Rafinha Alcantara
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for BRT vs PSG, dream11 prediction BRT vs PSG, Ligue 1 series, BRT vs PSG dream11 prediction, BRT vs PSG fantasy prediction, BRT vs PSG live score, BRT vs PSG live updates, BRT vs PSG best dream11 team, BRT vs PSG winning teams, BRT vs PSG winning tips and tricks, BRT vs PSG fantasy tips, BRT vs PSG dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel