SBG vs BDO Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Sarpsborg 08 vs Bodo/Glimt Dream11 Match Prediction
SBG vs BDO Dream11 Prediction | BDO vs SBG Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Norwegian League 2021
Last Updated on Jul 23, 2021 10:23 AM
Match Time: 2021-07-17 23:30:00
SBG vs BDO, Norwegian League 2021
Sarpsborg Stadion, Sarpsborg, Norway
Saturday, July 17, 2021 11:30 PM
- Today match prediction will be for the dream11 teams Sarpsborg FK (SBG) and Bodo/Glimt (BDO) in Norwegian Eliteserien, Regular Season- 2021.
- Dream11 prediction will be for the fantasy football team Bodo/Glimt (BDO).
- BDO-team holds the second place in the points table, with 24 points in their account. BDO-team has played total of 13 matches, in which they have won 7 matches, tied 3 matches and lost 3 matches.
- Their total goals for the team are 27 and against the team are 13.
- In the last match, they played against the fantasy football team Viking FK (VIK) on July 03rd, in which both the teams have managed to score 2 goals in each of their account, which completed in a draw for both the fantasy teams.
- Prior to this match, they played against the dream11 team Sandefjord on June 30th, in which BDO has been stuck with none, while the opponent team has managed to score one goal, which ended in a defeat for BDO-team.
- Their forms in the last five matches are D L W L D.
- Unlike their last matches, BDO-team should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Norwegian Eliteserien, Regular Season- 2021.
- On the other hand, Dream11 team prediction will be for the football team Sarpsborg FK (SBG) in Norwegian Eliteserien, Regular Season- 2021.
- It has taken the 12th place in the league standings, with 12 points in their account.
- SBG-team has played total of 11 matches, in which they have won 3 matches, tied 3 matches and lost 5 matches.
- Their total goals for the SBG-team are 8 and against the team are 14.
- In the past match, they played against the dream11 team Sandefjord on July 10th, in which SBG-team has lost the match by scoring 0-2. Before this failure, they played against the dream11 team Molde on July 04th, in which SBG-team has won the match by scoring 1-0.
- Their paths in the last 5 matches are L W L L W.
- Unlike their last match, SBG-team should keep up the winning streaks in the forthcoming matches, in order to move upward in the league standings of Norwegian Eliteserien, Regular Season- 2021.
- Let’s wait and watch who will get conquest from todays fantasy match prediction.
Sarpsborg FK (SBG) – Key Players
- Key players for SBG are Ibrahima Kone, Jonathan Lindseth and Joachim Thomassen.
- Ibrahima Kone is a forward player who has played 10 matches and scored 2 goals.
- Jonathan Lindseth is a midfielder who has played 6 matches and scored 2 goals.
- Joachim Thomassen is a defender player who has played 11 matches and scored one goal.
Bodo/Glimt (BDO) – Key Players
- Key players of BDO-team are Erik Botheim, Ulrik Saltnes and Patrick Berg.
- Erik Botheim is a forward player who has played 13 matches and scored 7 goals.
- Ulrik Saltnes is a midfielder who has played 13 matches and scored 4 goals.
- Patrick Berg is a midfielder who has played 13 matches and scored 3 goals.
SBG vs BDO – Recent Form
Sarpsborg FK: L W L L W
Bodo/Glimt: D L D L W
Sarpsborg 08 Squad :
Anders Kristiansen, Benjamin Karamoko, Bjorn Utvik, Magnar Odegaard, Eirik Wichne, Joachim Thomassen, Anton Saletros, Nicolai Naess, Emil Palsson, Joachim Soltvedt, Steffen Skalevik, Kristian Opseth, Sulayman Bojang, George Felix Melki, Mikael Dyrestam, Mustafa Abdellaoue, Jorgen Horn, Simen Nilsen, Rashad Muhammed, Mohamed Ofkir, Sebastian Jarl, Ole Halvorsen, Jonathan Lindseth, Ibrahima Kone, Gaute Vetti, Laurent Mendy, Moubarack Compaore, Emir Derviskadic
Bodo/Glimt Squad :
Joshua Smits, Alfons Sampsted, Marius Hoibraten, Fredrik Andre Bjorkan, Brede Moe, Hugo Vetlesen, Patrick Berg, Sondre Brunstad Fet, Ulrik Saltnes, Lasse Nordas, Erik Botheim, Jose Vitor Pernambuco, Marius Lode, Sebastian Tounekti, Tomas Rataj, Nikita Haikin, Morten Konradsen, Sigurd Kvile, Ola Solbakken, Sondre Sorli, Vegard Kongsro, Mads Fagerli Halsoy, Brynjar Johnsplass, Vegard Leikvoll Moberg, Axel Lindahl, Elias Hagen, Victor Boniface
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for SBG vs BDO, dream11 prediction SBG vs BDO, Norwegian League series, SBG vs BDO dream11 prediction, SBG vs BDO fantasy prediction, SBG vs BDO live score, SBG vs BDO live updates, SBG vs BDO best dream11 team, SBG vs BDO winning teams, SBG vs BDO winning tips and tricks, SBG vs BDO fantasy tips, SBG vs BDO dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel