MOL vs OBK Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Molde vs Odds BK Dream11 Match Prediction
Norwegian League: MOL vs OBK - Ohi Omoijuanfu will handle the captaincy race
Last Updated on Jul 18, 2021 12:19 PM
Match Time: 2021-07-11 21:30:00
- Norwegian League, 2020-21
- Molde FC vs. Odds Ball Klubb
- Aker Stadion, Molde
- Date. July 11, 2021
- Kick-off: 09:30 pm IST
Molde FC are going to host a match week 13 game of the Norwegian League against Odds BallKlubb at Aker Stadion, Molde in Norway.
In the last encounter, Molde FC faced a 1-0 defeat againstSarpsborg 08 and are currently standing at the 1st spot on the points table.
On the other hand,Odds Ball Klubb played a 2-2 draw against Rosenborg BK and are currently placed at the 7thposition on the points table.
After examining the recent form and statistics of these two sides, host Molde FC are the clearfavorites to secure a win in the encounter.
- Ohi Omoijuanfo: Molde FCs attacking forward has scored 13 goals and claimed an assist inNorwegian League this season. He has an average of 2.6 shots per game on goal post with asuccessful passing percentage of 72. He is a clear choice for captaincy in your small league fantasyteams.
- Mushaga Bakenga: Odds Ball Klubbs attacking forward has scored 9 goals and an assist inNorwegian League this season. He has an average of 2.6 shots per game on goal post with asuccessful passing percentage of 69. He is a differential pick for captaincy in this encounter.
- Ola Brynhildsen: Molde FCs midfielder has scored 2 and provided 2 assists in Norwegian Leaguethis season. He has an average of 2.0 shots per game on goal post with a successful passingpercentage of 78. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
- Sander Svendsen: Odds Ball Klubbs forward has scored 1 goal along with 1 assist in NorwegianLeague this season. He has an average of 1.6 shots per game on goal post with a successful passingpercentage of 78. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
Choices for captain and vice-captain:
- Ohi Omoijuanfo, Mushaga Bakenga, Ola Brynhildsen, Sander Svendsen
Current Form (W-D-L):
- Molde FC: WWWWL
- Odds Ball Klubb: DWWWD
Head to Head record:
- Molde FC: 7
- Odds Ball Klubb: 4
- Draw: 7
Molde Squad :
Andreas Linde, Sheriff Sinyan, Erling Knudtzon, Martin Bjornbak, Kristoffer Haugen, Magnus Eikrem, Ola Brynhildsen, Fredrik Aursnes, Etzaz Hussain, Eirik Andersen, Ohi Omoijuanfo, Oliver Petersen, Stian Gregersen, Bjorn Sigurdarson, Birk Risa, Mathias Eriksen Ranmark, Eirik Hestad, Mathis Bolly, David Datro Fofana, Emil Breivik, Kristoffer Haraldseid, Fredrik Sjolstad, Magnus Grodem, Martin Ellingsen
Odds BK Squad :
Sondre Rossbach, John Kitolano, Odin Bjortuft, Magnus Lekven, Gilli Rolantsson Sorensen, Espen Ruud, Joshua Kitolano, Markus Andre Kaasa, Filip Jorgensen-I, Tobias Lauritsen, Sander Svendsen, Thomas Hallstensen, Leopold Wahlstedt, Steffen Hagen, Bjorn Maeland, Onyekachi Ugwuadu, Syver Aas, Kevin Egell-Johnsen, Solomon Owusu, Conrad Wallem, Kristoffer Larsen, Eirik Asante Gayi, Mushaga Bakenga
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for MOL vs OBK, dream11 prediction MOL vs OBK, Norwegian League series, MOL vs OBK dream11 prediction, MOL vs OBK fantasy prediction, MOL vs OBK live score, MOL vs OBK live updates, MOL vs OBK best dream11 team, MOL vs OBK winning teams, MOL vs OBK winning tips and tricks, MOL vs OBK fantasy tips, MOL vs OBK dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel