ARG vs BRA Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Argentina vs Brazil Dream11 Match Prediction
ARG vs BAR Dream11 Prediction | BAR vs ARG Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Copa America 2021
Last Updated on Jul 13, 2021 11:42 AM
Match Time: 2021-07-11 05:30:00
Argentina vs Brazil
Venue: Estadio do Maracana, Rio de Janerio, Brazil
July 11, 2021
05:30 am IST
Argentina and Brazil will face each other in the Copa America at Estadio do Maracana, Rio de Janerio in the final match. Argentina are in their best form as they are unbeaten in the last 19 matches in all competitions. They drew their opening match against Chile followed by five wins in the last five matches and must be high on confidence. Both sides met back in 2019 where Argentina suffered a 0-2 loss in Copa America. Brazil are one of the best teams in the world at the moment. Both ends are performing very well for them and proved themselves many times. They are unbeaten in Copa America this season and must be hoping for another win here. They head into this match after a 1-0 win against Peru in the last fixture. This match is the real test for both teams to prove themselves in Copa America.
- Today match prediction will be for the dream11 teams Argentina (ARG) and Brazil (BAR) in Copa America, Final -2021.
- Dream11 prediction will be for the football team Brazil (BAR).
- It belongs to Group-B. BAR-team holds the first place in the points table of Group-B, with 10 points in their account.
- BAR-team has played total of four matches in Group Stages, in which they have won 3 matches and tied one match.
- The total goals for the BAR-team are 10 and against the team are 2.
- In the semi-finals match, they played against the fantasy football team Peru (PER) on July 06th, in which BAR-team has scored one goal, while the opponent team has been left with none, which ended in a win for BAR-team.
- Prior to this success, they played the quarter finals match against the team Chile (CHI) on July 03rd, in which BAR-team has scored one goal, while the opponent team has been stuck with none, which ended in a success for BAR-team.
- Their paths in the last five matches are W W D W W.
- Like their last matches, they should keep up the winning streaks in the final match, in order to win the title of Copa America-2021.
- On the other hand, Dream11 team prediction will be for the football team Argentina (ARG) in Copa America, Final-2021.
- ARG-team belongs to Group-A. It has taken the first spot in the points table of Group-A, with 10 points in their account.
- ARG-team has played total of four matches in Group Stages of Copa America-2021.
- Of that, they have won three matches and tied one match.
- The total goals for the ARG are 7 and against the team are 2.
- In the semi-finals match, they played against the fantasy football team Colombia (COL) on July 07th, in which both the teams have managed to score one goal in each of their account.
- In Penalty kicks round, ARG-team won the match by scoring 3-2.
- Before this success, they played the quarter finals match against the fantasy team Ecuador (ECU) on July 04th, in which ARG has won the match by scoring 3-0.
- ARG-team paths in the last five matches are W W W W W.
- Like their last matches, ARG-team should keep up the winning streaks in the final match, in order to win the title of Copa America-2021.
- Let’s wait and watch who will get victory from todays fantasy football match prediction.
Argentina (ARG) – Key Players
- Key players of ARG are Lionel Messi, Lautaro Martinez and Alejandro Gomez.
- Lionel Messi is a forward player who has played 6 matches and scored 4 goals.
- Lautaro Martinez is a forward player who has played 5 matches and scored 3 goals.
- Alejandro Gomez is a midfielder who has played 2 matches and scored 2 goals.
Brazil (BAR) – Key Players
- Key players of BAR are Lucas Paqueta, Neymar and Richarlison.
- Lucas Paqueta is a midfielder who has played 5 matches and scored 2 goals.
- Neymar is a forward player who has played 5 matches and scored 2 goals.
- Richarlison is a forward player who has played 6 matches and scored one goal.
- Lionel Messi: Messi is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a forward and captains both Spanish club Barcelona and the Argentina national team. The 33-year-old, Barcelona star is one of the most vital players in the world. He averages 35 passes and 5 shots per match, making him a very good source for fantasy points and a decent captain pick for the fantasy side. Recently, in the match against Colombia, he assisted a goal.
- Neymar: Neymar is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain and the Brazil national team. He is widely regarded as one of the best players in the world. He is a gifted player with excellent finishing and dribbling skills. With an average of 40 passes per match and an 80% pass completion rate, he scored nine times to put the ball inside the net in the league last season in 18 matches. In his last five matches for his country, he has scored two goals and assisted three times.
- Lautaro Martinez: The young and prolific player is 23-years-old. Despite his short height, he can go one on one with tall players. He has a great goal-scoring form and an excellent work rate. In the five appearances in Copa America, he has scored three goals for his country. He could be a punt-pick in this match.
Argentina – WWWWW
Brazil – WWDWW
Captain and vice-captain options:
- Lionel Messi
- Lautaro Martinez
- L Paqueta
Argentina Squad :
Emiliano Martinez, German Pezzella, Nicolas Tagliafico, Nahuel Molina, Nicolas Otamendi, Guido Rodriguez, Giovani Lo Celso, Nicolas Gonzalez, Rodrigo De Paul, Lionel Messi, Lautaro Martinez, Gonzalo Montiel, Sergio Aguero, Cristian Romero, Marcos Acuna, Angel Correa, Julian Alvarez, Lucas Martinez-Quarta, Alejandro Gomez, Exequiel Palacios, Joaquin Correa, Agustin Marchesin, Angel Di Maria, Franco Armani, Lisandro Martinez, Leandro Paredes, Juan Musso, Nicolas Dominguez
Brazil Squad :
Alisson Becker, Danilo Silva, Thiago Silva, Alex Sandro, Marquinhos, Fabinho, Vinicius Junior, Casemiro, Richarlison, Neymar, Roberto Firmino, Felipe Monteiro, Eder Militao, Gabriel Jesus, Emerson-Junior, Gabriel Barbosa, Renan Lodi, Fred, Ederson Moraes, Weverton, Everton Ribeiro, Douglas Luiz, Lucas Paqueta, Everton Soares
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for ARG vs BRA, dream11 prediction ARG vs BRA, Copa America series, ARG vs BRA dream11 prediction, ARG vs BRA fantasy prediction, ARG vs BRA live score, ARG vs BRA live updates, ARG vs BRA best dream11 team, ARG vs BRA winning teams, ARG vs BRA winning tips and tricks, ARG vs BRA fantasy tips, ARG vs BRA dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel