GHF vs POR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Guangzhou FC vs Portugal Dream11 Match Prediction
Asian Champions League
GHF vs POR Dream11 Prediction | POR vs GHF Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Asian Champions League 2021
Last Updated on Jul 13, 2021 11:42 AM
Match Time: 2021-07-09 19:30:00
Asian Champions League, 2020-21
Guangzhou FC vs. Port FC
Chang Arena, Buriram
Date. July 09, 2021
Kick-off: 07:30 pm IST
Guangzhou FC will be up against Port FC in the round 6 game of the Group J Asian Champions League at Chang Arena, Buriram in Thailand. In the last encounter, Guangzhou FC faced an embarrassing 5-0 defeat against Cerezo Osaka and are currently rooted to the bottom position on the points table. They are yet to score a single score in the fixture. On the other hand, Port FC played a 1-1 draw against Kitchee SC and are currently placed at the 3rd spot on the points table.
After analyzing the recent form and statistics of these two sides, Port FC are the clear favourites to secure a win in this encounter.
- Dream11 team prediction will be for the dream11 teams Guangzhou (GHF) and Port (POR) of the AFC Champions League, Group Stage – 2021.
- Today match prediction will be for the fantasy dream11 team Port (POR).
- It belongs to Group-J. It will be the sixth match for POR-team in AFC Champions League, Group Stage – 2021.
- POR-team holds the third place in the points table of Group-J, with 5 points in their account.
- POR-team has played total of five matches, in which they have won one match, tied 2 matches and lost 2 matches.
- The total goals for the POR-team are 5 and against the team are 7.
- In the last match, they played against the dream11 team Kitchee (KIT) on July 06th-2021.
- Of that, both the teams have managed to score one goal in each of their account, which finished in a tie for both the fantasy teams.
- Prior to this match, they played against the dream11 team Cerezo Osaka (OSA) on July 03rd-2021.
- Of that, POR has been stuck with zero goals, while the opponent team has managed to score 3 goals, which ended in a loss for POR-team.
- Their forms in the last 5 matches are D L D W L.
- Unlike their last matches, POR-team should try to play well in the upcoming matches of AFC Champions League, Group Stage – 2021, in order to move upward in the league standings of Group-J.
- On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the dream11 team Guangzhou (GHF) in AFC Champions League, Group Stage – 2021.
- GHF team belongs to Group-J. It will be the sixth match for GHF-team in AFC Champions League, Group Stage – 2021.
- GHF-team has taken the fourth place in the league standings of Group-J.
- GHF-team has played total of 5 matches, in which they have lost all the 5 matches.
- The total goals for the GHF are zero and against the team are twelve. In the past match, they played against the fantasy football team Cerezo Osaka (OSA) on July 06th-2021, in which GHF-team has lost the match by scoring 0-5.
- Before this failure, they played against the fantasy football team Kitchee on July 03rd-2021, in which GHF-team has lost the match by scoring 0-Their forms in the last five matches are L L L L L.
- GHF-team, being at the bottom first place in the points table of Group-J.
- Unlike their last matches, GHF-team must try harder to take wins in the forthcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Group-J.
- Let’s wait and watch who will get success from todays fantasy football match prediction.
Guangzhou (GHF) – Key Players
- Key players of POR are Pakorn Prempak, Elias Dolah and Phillp Roller.
- Pakorn Prempak is a forward player of the team who has played 5 matches and scored 3 goals.
- Elias Dolah is a defender player of the team who has played 5 matches and scored one goal.
- Phillp Roller is a defender player of the team who has played 5 matches and scored one goal.
Port (POR) – Key Players
- Philip Roller
- Siwakorn Jakkuprasat
- Tanasith Siripala
- Pakorn Prempak
- Bordin Phala
Top picks:Jhon Baggio: Port FCs attacking forward has provided 1 assist in the Asian Champions League this season. He has an average of 2.0 shots per game on goal post with a successful passing percentage of 78. He is a clear choice for captaincy in your small league fantasy teams.Sergio Suarez: Port FCs attacking midfielder has provided 1 assist in the Asian Champions League this season. He has an average of 2.4 shots per game on goal post with a successful passing percentage of 84. He is a differential pick for captaincy in this encounter.
Head to Head Record:
Guangzhou FC: 0
Port FC: 1
Current form (W-D-L):
Guangzhou FC: LLLLL
Port FC: LWDLD
Choices for captain and vice-captain:
Jhon Baggio, Sergio Suarez, Elias Dolah, Hengbo Fan
Score prediction for the Small League:
Guangzhou FC (0-3) Port FC
Suspension, Injured & Not available:
Wenzhe Zhao (Suspended)
Pakorn Parmpak (Suspended), Kannarin Thawornsak (Suspended)
Guangzhou FC Squad :
Zhang Jianzhi, Zhao Wenzhe, Chen Rijin, Wang Tianqing, Wang Wenxuan, Ruan Sai, Li Jiahao, Fan Hengbo, Zhang Zili, Liao Jintao, Shaolin He, Jiang Guangtai, Zhang Zhihao, Zhang Jihao, Liu Dianzuo, Zhang Linpeng, Chen Quangjiang, Deng Hanwen, Gao Zhunyi, Luo Guofu, Shilong-Wang, Huang Kaizhou, Wu Shaocong, Ning Haoxu, Li Xingxian, Li Xuepeng, Wei Shihao, Chen Kun, Zheng Zhi, Dinghao Yan, Shibo Liu, Lisheng Liao, Hou Yu, Weiguo Liu, Ricardo Goulart, Yang Liyu, Luo Junhan, Chen Guanxuan, Alan, Ai Kesen, He Chao, Huang Bowen, Fei Nanduo, Rao Chen, Kaiyuan Tan, Chen Zhengfeng, Wu Junhao, Zhou Tiancheng, Yang Dejiang, Fang Mei, Lyu Shihao, Huang Guangliang, Zhou Pinxi, Zhang Xiuwei, Yihao Zhong, Guo Jiayu
Portugal Squad :
Watchara Buathong, David Rochela, Philip Roller, Elias Dolah, Thitathorn Aksornsri, John Baggio, Siwakorn Jakkuprasat, Nattawut Sombatyotha, Seul-ki Go, Sergio Suarez, Pakorn Prempak, Adisorn Promrak, Worawut Srisupha, Arthit Boodjinda, Thitawee Aksornsri, Phodchara Chainarong, Nurul Sriyankem, Rattanai Songsangchan, Kevin Deeromram, Charyl Chappuis, Worawut Namvech, Sarawut Kanlayanabandit, Chatcharin Phutengdaen, Tanaboon Kesarat, Meechok Marhasaranukun, Chanayut Jejue, Kannarin Thawornsak, Bordin Phala, Jaturapat Sattham, Nitipong Selanon, Tawin Mahajindawong, Sansern Limwatthana, Tanasith Siripala, Nantawat Suankaew
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for GHF vs POR, dream11 prediction GHF vs POR, Asian Champions League series, GHF vs POR dream11 prediction, GHF vs POR fantasy prediction, GHF vs POR live score, GHF vs POR live updates, GHF vs POR best dream11 team, GHF vs POR winning teams, GHF vs POR winning tips and tricks, GHF vs POR fantasy tips, GHF vs POR dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel