HAM vs HLM Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
HAM vs HLM Dream11 Match Prediction
Swedish League: HAM v HLM - Gustav Ludwigson will handle captaincy race
Last Updated on Jul 06, 2021 12:37 PM
Match Time: 2021-07-04 21:00:00
- Swedish League, 2020-21
- Hammarby IF vs. Halmstads BK
- Tele2 Arena, Stockholm
- Date. July 04, 2021
- Kick-off: 09:00 pm IST
Hammarby IF are going to host round 9 game of the Swedish League against Halmstads BK at Tele2Arena, Stockholm in Sweden.
In the last encounter, Hammarby IF faced an embarrassing 2-1 defeatagainst Kalmar FF and are standing at the 8th spot on the points table.
On the other hand,Halmstads BK played a 0-0 goalless draw against Degerfors IF and are currently placed at the 11thposition on the points table.
After examining the recent form and statistics of these two sides, host Hammarby IF are the clearfavourites to secure a win in this encounter but goals from both ends of the pitch are expected.
- Gustav Ludwigson: Hammarby IFs attacking forward has scored 4 goals and claimed an assist in theSwedish League this season. He has an average of 2.1 shots per game on goal post with asuccessful passing percentage of 70. He is a clear choice for captaincy in this encounter.
- Marcus Antonsson: Halmstads BKs forward has scored 4 goals in the Swedish League this season.He has an average of 2.2 shots per game on goal post with a successful passing percentage of 68.He is a differential pick for captaincy in your small league fantasy teams.
- Akinkunmi Amoo: Hammarby IFs attacking forward has scored 3 goals and provided an assist in theSwedish League this season. He has an average of 1.9 shots per game on goal post with asuccessful passing percentage of 73. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
- Sadat Karim: Halmstads BKs forward has scored 1 goal in the Swedish League this season. He hasan average of 1.5 shots per game on goal post with a successful passing percentage of 61. He is amust-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
Choices for captain and vice-captain:
- Gustav Ludwigson, Marcus Antonsson, Akinkunmi Amoo, Sadat Karim
Current form (W-D-L):
Hammarby IF: DWWDL
Halmstads BK: DLDWD
Head to Head record:
Hammarby IF: 4
Halmstads BK: 4
HAM Squad :
David Ousted, Mohanad Jeahze, Jon Fjoluson, Mads Fenger, Simon Sandberg, Abbe Khalili, Jeppe Andersen, Gustav Ludwigson, Darijan Bojanic, Loue Bayere-Junior, Akinkunmi Amoo, Aziz Ouattara-Mohammed, Oliver Dovin, Imad Khalili, Mayckel Lahdo, David Accam, Axel Sjoberg-II, Dennis Widgren, Richard Magyar, Aimar Sher, Paulo Oliviera, Vladimir Rodic, Ian Pettersson, Abdul-Halik Hudu, Astrit Selmani, Filston Mawana
HLM Squad :
Malkolm Nilsson, Andreas Bengtsson, Edvin Kurtulus, Thomas Boakye, Andreas Johansson, Joseph Baffoe, Simon Lundevall, Amir Fouad Al-Ammari, Joel Allansson, Sadat Karim, Marcus Antonsson, Viktor Ljung, Phil Ofosu-Ayeh, Alexander Berntsson, Isac Larsson, Dusan Djuric, Erik Ahlstrand, Jonathan Svedberg, Emil Tot Wikstrom, Samuel Kroon, Mikael Boman, Alexander Johansson, Albin Binnefors, Malte Pahlsson
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for HAM vs HLM, dream11 prediction HAM vs HLM, Swedish League series, HAM vs HLM dream11 prediction, HAM vs HLM fantasy prediction, HAM vs HLM live score, HAM vs HLM live updates, HAM vs HLM best dream11 team, HAM vs HLM winning teams, HAM vs HLM winning tips and tricks, HAM vs HLM fantasy tips, HAM vs HLM dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel