BDO vs VIK Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Bodo/Glimt vs Viking FK Dream11 Match Prediction
BDO vs VIK Dream11 Prediction | VIK vs BDO Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Predictions | Norwegian League 2021
Last Updated on Jul 06, 2021 12:36 PM
Match Time: 2021-07-03 18:30:00
FC Bodo/Glimt vs Viking FK
Date: Saturday, 3 July 2021
Time: 6:30 PM IST
Venue: Aspmyra Stadion
FC Bodo/Glimt are going to host matchweek 13 game of the Norwegian League against Viking FK at Aspmyra Stadion, Bodo in Norway. In the last encounter, FC Bodo/Glimt faced a 1-0 defeat against Sandefjord Fotball and are currently standing at the 2nd spot on the points table. On the other hand, Viking FK played a 3-3 draw against Stabaek Fotball and are currently placed at the 5th position on the points table. After examining the recent form and statistics of these two sides, host FC Bodo/Glimt are the clear favorites to secure a win in the encounter but goals from both ends of the pitch are expected.
- Today match expectation will be for the dream11 team of Bodo Glimt (BDO).
- Bodo Glimt will be wanting a better result here after the 1-0 Eliteserien loss in their previous game against Sandefjord.
- In that game, Bodo Glimt had 66% possession and 10 attempts on goal with 1 of them on target. The fact is that Glimt had scored 5 of their previous 6 matches.
- Then again, we have the dream11 team of Wales (WAL). Viking FK had drew 3-3 in the Eliteserien match with Stabeak.
- In that game, Viking FK had 59% possession and 22 attempts at goal with 4 on target.
- For Viking FK, goals were scored by Veton Berisha (30′, 48′) and Yann-Erik de Lanlay (83′).
- Stabæk had 8 attempts at goal with 5 on target. Viking FK who broked through opposing defences had scored 13 goals in their previous 6 matches.
- FC Bodo/Glimt will face Viking FK in their next game of the Norwegian League on Saturday.
- FC Bodo/Glimt have been in fine form so far this season as they sit 2nd in the points table with 7 wins and 2 draws in 12 matches. However, they have lost some ground to Molde recently after losing 2 of their last 3 matches.
- Viking FK, on the other hand, have had a mixed run so far.
- They sit 5th in the points table with 5 wins, one draw, and 4 losses in 10 matches.
- Let’s take a look at BDO vs VIK Dream11 Match Prediction for this Norwegian League fixture.
BDO vs VIK Dream11: Bodo/Glimt Fantasy Picks:
- Fredrik Andre Bjørkan
- Alfons Sampsted
- Brede Moe
- Vegard Kongsro
- Marcus Andersen
BDO vs VIK Dream11: Viking FK Fantasy Picks:
- Joe Bell
- Kevin Kabran
- Arild Ostbo
- Sebastian Henriksen
- Zlatko Tripic
- Erik Botheim: FC Bodo/Glimts attacking forward has scored 7 goals in the Norwegian League this season. He has an average of 2.5 shots per game on goal post with a successful passing percentage of 74. He is a clear choice for captaincy in your small league fantasy teams.
- Veton Berisha: Viking FKs attacking forward has scored 7 goals and claimed 2 assists in the Norwegian League this season. He has an average of 2.6 shots per game on goal post with a successful passing percentage of 65. He is a differential pick for captaincy in this encounter.
- Ulrik Saltnes: FC Bodo/Glimts midfielder has scored 4 goals and provided 2 assists in the Norwegian League this season. He has an average of 2.4 shots per game on goal post with a successful passing percentage of 81. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
- Samuel Kari Fridjonsson: Viking FKs attacking midfielder has scored 3 goals along with 2 assists in the Norwegian League this season. He has an average of 2.0 shots per game on goal post with a successful passing percentage of 82. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
Current Form (W-D-L):
FC Bodo/Glimt: WDLWL
Viking FK: LWLWD
Head to Head record:
FC Bodo/Glimt: 8
Viking FK: 6
Choices for captain and vice-captain:
- Erik Botheim
- Veton Berish
- Ulrik Saltnes
- Samuel Kari Fridjonsson
Grand League score prediction:
Home 1-2 Away
Home 2-1 Away
Home 1-0 Away
Home 0-1 Away
Home 1-1 Away
Home 0-0 Away
Score prediction for the Small League:
FC Bodo/Glimt(2-1) Viking FK
Bodo/Glimt Squad :
Joshua Smits, Alfons Sampsted, Marius Hoibraten, Fredrik Andre Bjorkan, Brede Moe, Hugo Vetlesen, Patrick Berg, Sondre Brunstad Fet, Ulrik Saltnes, Lasse Nordas, Erik Botheim, Jose Vitor Pernambuco, Marius Lode, Sebastian Tounekti, Tomas Rataj, Morten Konradsen, Sigurd Kvile, Sondre Sorli, Nikita Haikin, Ola Solbakken, Vegard Kongsro, Mads Fagerli Halsoy, Brynjar Johnsplass, Vegard Leikvoll Moberg, Axel Lindahl, Elias Hagen, Adan Abadala Hussein, Victor Boniface
Viking FK Squad :
Arild Ostbo, Viljar Vevatne, Rolf Daniel Vikstol, Sebastian Soraas Sebulonsen, Henrik Heggheim, Harald Tangen, Samuel Fridjonsson, Joe Bell, Kevin Kabran, Zlatko Tripic, Veton Berisha, Lars Erik Sodal, Sondre Bjorshol, Runar Hove, Herman Johan Haugen, Iven Austbo, Fredrik Torsteinbo, Kristoffer Lokberg, Sondre Auklend, Johnny Furdal, Sebastian Sorlie Henriksen, Yann-Erik de Lanlay, Shayne Pattynama, Tommy Hoiland, Trym Solvberg Ur
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for BDO vs VIK, dream11 prediction BDO vs VIK, Norwegian League series, BDO vs VIK dream11 prediction, BDO vs VIK fantasy prediction, BDO vs VIK live score, BDO vs VIK live updates, BDO vs VIK best dream11 team, BDO vs VIK winning teams, BDO vs VIK winning tips and tricks, BDO vs VIK fantasy tips, BDO vs VIK dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel