BRN vs LST Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
SK Brann vs Lillestrom Dream11 Match Prediction
BRN vs LST Dream11 Prediction | LST vs BRN Dream11 Predictions | Dream11 Predictions | Norwegian League 2021
Last Updated on Jul 04, 2021 08:38 AM
Match Time: 2021-06-30 23:30:00
Brann vs Lillestrom
30th June at 11:30 PM
Venue: Brann Stadion, Bergen.
The Eliteserien is the topmost professional football league in the Norwegian football league system where 16 association clubs battle against each other for the coveted honor of being named as Norway’s best football club. It is game week 10 and in this league fixture, the bottom place team on the table Brann take on the 8th place team, Lillestrom.
- Today match prediction will be for the dream11 teams SK Brann (BRN) and Lillestrom (LST) in Norwegian Eliteserien, Regular Season- 2021.
- Dream11 prediction will be for the fantasy football team Lillestrom (LST).
- It will be the eighth match for LST in Norwegian Eliteserien, Regular Season- 2021.
- LST-team holds the eighth place in the points table, with 12 points in their account.
- LST-team has played total of 7 matches, in which they have won 4 matches and lost 3 matches.
- Their total goals for the team are 9 and against the team are 9.
- In the last match, they played against the fantasy football team Rosenborg on June 25th, in which LST-team has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been left with none, which ended in a victory for LST-team.
- Prior to this success, they played against the fantasy football team Tromso on June 20th.
- Of that, LST-team has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been left with one goal only, which ended in a victory for LST-team.
- Their forms in the last 5 matches are W W W L W.
- Like their last matches, they should keep up the winning streaks in the forthcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Norwegian Eliteserien, Regular Season- 2021.
- On the other hand, Dream11 team prediction will be for the fantasy football team SK Brann (BRN) in Norwegian Eliteserien, Regular Season- 2021.
- It will be the eleventh match for BRN in Norwegian Eliteserien, Regular Season- 2021.
- It has taken the sixteenth place in the league standings, with 4 points in their account.
- BRN-team has played total of 10 matches, in which they have won one match, tied one match and lost 8 matches. Their total goals for the team are 8 and against the team are 21.
- In the past match, they played against the dream11 team Haugesund on June 24th, in which BRN-team has lost the match by scoring 0-1.
- Before this failure, they played against the dream11 team Odds BK (OBK) on June 20th, in which BRN-team has lost the match by scoring 1-3.
- Their paths in the last 5 matches are L L D W L. BRN-team, being at the bottom first position in the league standings of Norwegian Eliteserien, Regular Season- 2021.
- Unlike their last matches, they must try harder to take more wins in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Norwegian Eliteserien, Regular Season- 2021.
- Let’s wait and watch who will conquest from todays football match prediction.
BRN vs LST Dream11: SK Brann Fantasy Picks:
- Ole Martin Kolskogen
- Ole Didrik Blomberg
- Hakan Opdal
- Vegard Forren
- David Wolfe
BRN vs LST Dream11: Lillestrom Fantasy Picks:
- Erik Tobias Sandberg
- Emil Odegaard
- Jørgen Sveinhaug
- Espen Garnas
- Álex Craninx
Key Stats & Info:
- Brann are undefeated in 6 of their last 7 matches against Lillestrom in all competitions.
- Brann have lost 8 of their last 10 Eliteserien matches.
- Lillestrom have won 4 of their last 5 Eliteserien matches, scoring at least 2 goals in their last 3 games.
- Bamba (Brann): Ivorian forward Daouda Bamba joined Brann in 2018 from fellow Eliteserien side Kristiansund and has since made 75 appearances for the club across all competitions, scoring 24 goals and giving 14 assists. He top-scored for the club in the 2020 season with 11 goals and 6 assists in 32 games across all competitions and has 2 goals and 1 assist to his name in 9 Eliteserien games played so far in the current season. He played last against Odds where he had 2 accurate shots on goal, 31 touches of the ball, and a passing accuracy of 88% giving 22 passes. He is in decent form and is most likely to make a difference in the next game.
- Olsen (Lillestrom): Norwegian forward Thomas Lehne Olsen joined Lillestrom in 2018 from fellow Eliteserien club Tromso and has since made 104 appearances for the club across all competitions, scoring 40 goals and giving 24 assists. He top-scored for the club in the 19-20 season with 9 goals and 9 assists in 30 games across all competitions and has 4 goals and 1 assist to his name in 7 Eliteserien games in the current season. In his last game against Rosenborg, he had 46 touches of the ball, completed 11 passes with an accuracy of 50%. He is in good form and is expected to make a difference in the next game.
- Kairinen (Lillestrom): Finnish midfielder Kaan Kairinen joined Lillestrom in 2020 from Danish club Midtjylland and has since made 35 appearances for the club across all competitions, scoring 4 goals and giving 7 assists. His 19-20 season was split between playing 6 games across all competitions on loan at Finnish club Helsinki giving 1 assist, and playing 28 OBOS-ligaen games for Lillestrom, scoring 4 goals and giving 6 assists. He has registered just the 1 assist in 7 Eliteserien games so far in the current season and in his last game against Rosenborg, he played for 84 minutes and had 42 touches of the ball, and had a passing accuracy of 80% giving 28 accurate passes. He is in decent form and is expected to influence the next game.
BRN vs LST – Latest Type:
SK Brann: L L D W L
Lillestrom: W W W L W<
Captain & Vice-Captain Picks:
- Bamba (Brann)
- Olsen (Lillestrom)
- Kairinen (Lillestrom)
- Krogstad (Lillestrom)
- Asen (Lillestrom)
SK Brann Squad :
Eirik Holmen-Johansen, Kristoffer Barmen, Ole Martin Kolskogen, Ruben Kristiansen, Kasper Skaanes, Daniel Pedersen, Mathias Rasmussen, Markus Halland, Moonga Simba, Filip Moller Delaveris, Robert Taylor, David Wolfe, Vieux Yakhya Sane, Jon-Helge Tveita, Aune Selland Heggebo, Ole Didrik Blomberg, Vegard Forre, Petter Strand, Markus Pettersen, Thomas Grogaard, Hakon Opdal, Lars Christian Krogh-Gerson, Isak Hjorteseth, Daouda Bamba, Niklas Jensen
Lillestrom Squad :
Mads Christiansen, Espen Garnas, Lars Ranger, Igoh Ogbu, Vetle Dragsnes, Gjermund Asen, Ulrik Mathisen, Fredrik Krogstad, Ifeanyi Mathew, Thomas Lehne Olsen, Daniel Gustafsson, Philip Slordahl, Pal-Andre Helland, Simen Kind Mikalsen, Tobias Svendsen, Jorgen Sveinhaug, Jonatan Braut-Brunes, Alexandro Craninx, Uranik Seferi, Josef Baccay, Kaan Kairinen, Charles Ezeh, Kent Havard Eriksen, Eskil Edh, Martin Bergum, Henrik Skogvold, Edmund Owusu
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for BRN vs LST, dream11 prediction BRN vs LST, Norwegian League series, BRN vs LST dream11 prediction, BRN vs LST fantasy prediction, BRN vs LST live score, BRN vs LST live updates, BRN vs LST best dream11 team, BRN vs LST winning teams, BRN vs LST winning tips and tricks, BRN vs LST fantasy tips, BRN vs LST dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel