SBG vs VIK Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Sarpsborg 08 vs Viking FK Dream11 Match Prediction
Team Combination | Norwegian League: SBG v VIK – Veton Berisha is a good pickfor the captains armband
Last Updated on Jul 04, 2021 08:36 AM
Match Time: 2021-06-25 21:30:00
- Sarpsborg vs. Viking
- 25th June at 9:30 PM
- Venue: Sarpsborg Stadion
The Eliteserien is the topmost professional football league in the Norwegian football league systemwhere 16 association clubs battle against each other for the coveted honour of being named asNorway’s best football club.
It is game week 9 and in this league fixture, the 10th place team on thetable Sarpsborg take on the 7th place team, Viking. In their previous respective competitive fixtures,Sarpsborg won 0-1 away at Rosenborg, while Viking lost 3-0 away to Sandefjord in the Eliteserien.
Sarpsborg have been inconsistent in the recent few games, winning and losing twice in the space oftheir last five games. It is this kind of consistency that has hit them hard in the previous fewseasons where they were not able to accomplish anything substantial.
They will go into this matchon the back of a win against a top team in Rosenborg and need to use this triumph as aspringboard for achieving consistent results in the matches to come.
Viking are on a decentposition on the table; they have gained 16 points by virtue of four wins from eight games playedand are 7th on the table.
The 2019 Norwegian Cup winners suffered a damaging defeat in their lastmatch against Sandefjord, their second defeat in three league games and will be looking to getback to winning ways in their next match. They have finished fifth and sixth in the league in 2019 and 2020 respectively after their promotion and would be definitely looking at finishing higherthis term.
Key Stats & Info:
- Sarpsborg have lost 4 of their last 5 matches against Viking, conceding at least 2 goals in those losses.
- Sarpsborg are unbeaten in 3 of their last 4 Eliteserien matches.
- Viking have lost 3 of their last 4 away Eliteserien matches.
- Lindseth (Sarpsborg): Norwegian midfielder Jonathan Lindseth joined Sarpsborg in 2019 from fellow Eliteserien side Mjondalen, andhas since made 62 appearances for the club across all competitions, scoring 8 goals and giving 5 assists. He scored 3 goals and gave4 assists in 26 Eliteserien games in the 19-20 season, and has scored 2 goals in 5 Eliteserien games in the current season. In his lastgame against Rosenborg, he played for 26 minutes and had 11 touches of the ball and completed 4 passes with an accuracy of 67%.He has started this season brightly scoring 2 goals in 5 league games and is expected to influence the next game.
- Berisha (Viking): Norwegian international forward Veton Berisha rejoined Viking in January 2020from fellow Eliteserien club Brann and has since made 37 appearances for the club across allcompetitions, scoring 21 goals and giving 9 assists. He top-scored for the club in the 19-20 seasonwith 17 goals and 8 assists in 30 games across all competitions and has 5 goals and 2 assists to hisname in 9 games across all competitions in the current season. In his last game against Sandefjord,he played for 76 minutes and had 1 inaccurate shot on goal, 14 touches of the ball, gave 1 key passand completed 8 passes with an accuracy of 73%. He is in good form and is expected to make adifference in the next game.
- Fridjonsson (Viking): Icelandic international midfielder Samuel Fridjonsson rejoined Viking in 2020 from German club Paderbornand has since made 15 appearances for the club across all competitions, scoring 4 goals and giving 2 assists. He scored 1 goal in 5Eliteserien matches in the 19-20 season and also played 5 2. Bundesliga matches without scoring or assisting. He has scored 3 goalsand given 2 assists in 8 Eliteserien games this season, and played last against Sandefjord for 89 minutes, where he had 3 inaccurateshots on goal, 31 touches of the ball, and completed 8 passes with an accuracy of 50%. He is in decent form and is expected toinfluence the next game.
Captain & Vice-Captain Picks
- Lindseth (Sarpsborg)
- Kone (Sarpsborg)
- Berisha (Viking)
- Fridjonsson (Viking)
- Tripic (Viking)
Sarpsborg 08 Squad :
Anders Kristiansen, Benjamin Karamoko, Bjorn Utvik, Magnar Odegaard, Eirik Wichne, Anton Saletros, Joachim Thomassen, Nicolai Naess, Emil Palsson, Joachim Soltvedt, Steffen Skalevik, Kristian Opseth, Sulayman Bojang, George Felix Melki, Mikael Dyrestam, Mustafa Abdellaoue, Jorgen Horn, Simen Nilsen, Rashad Muhammed, Mohamed Ofkir, Sebastian Jarl, Ole Halvorsen, Jonathan Lindseth, Ibrahima Kone, Gaute Vetti, Laurent Mendy, Moubarack Compaore
Viking FK Squad :
Arild Ostbo, Viljar Vevatne, Rolf Daniel Vikstol, Sebastian Soraas Sebulonsen, Henrik Heggheim, Harald Tangen, Samuel Fridjonsson, Joe Bell, Kevin Kabran, Zlatko Tripic, Veton Berisha, Lars Erik Sodal, Sondre Bjorshol, Runar Hove, Herman Johan Haugen, Iven Austbo, Fredrik Torsteinbo, Kristoffer Lokberg, Sondre Auklend, Johnny Furdal, Sebastian Sorlie Henriksen, Yann-Erik de Lanlay, Shayne Pattynama, Tommy Hoiland, Trym Solvberg Ur
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for SBG vs VIK, dream11 prediction SBG vs VIK, Norwegian League series, SBG vs VIK dream11 prediction, SBG vs VIK fantasy prediction, SBG vs VIK live score, SBG vs VIK live updates, SBG vs VIK best dream11 team, SBG vs VIK winning teams, SBG vs VIK winning tips and tricks, SBG vs VIK fantasy tips, SBG vs VIK dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel