SEGN vs GNGW Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Seongnam vs GangWon Dream11 Match Prediction
Team Combination | Korean League: SEGN v GNGW – Fejsal Mulic should be targeted for the captaincy job
Last Updated on Jul 04, 2021 08:36 AM
Match Time: 2021-06-26 12:30:00
- Seongnam vs. Gangwon
- 26th June at 12:30 PM
- Venue: Tancheon Sports Complex, Seongnam.
In this league fixture, the 9th placed team on the table Seongnam, take on the 11th placed teamGangwon.
In their previous respective competitive fixtures, Seongnam drew 2-2 away to UlsanHyundai, while Gangwon lost 1-0 away to Daegu in the K League 1. Seongnam have struggled in thelast two seasons finishing 9th and 10threspectively and their agony seems to have continued in thecurrent season as well.
They have picked up just 18 points from 17 games played and won just fourmatches. Winless in their last nine games across all competitions, Seongnam need to find a way toget a win to add some life to their campaign.
A win against fellow-strugglers Gangwon could puttheir campaign back on track and they should go all-out for all three points in this game.
Gangwonhave been a shadow of the side that finished 6th and 7thin 2019 and 2020 respectively.
The 2020 FACup quarter-finalists find themselves on the wrong side of the table at 11 th and have picked up just17 points from 18 games played.
They just have three wins to their name, and have failed to scorein their last three league games. A massive overhaul of tactics and attitude is required, else we cansee them competing with Gwangju for the much-maligned bottom spot.
Key Stats & Info:
- Gangwon are undefeated in 4 of their last 5 K League 1 games against Seongnam.
- Seongnam are winless in their last 9 games across all competitions.
- Gangwon have failed to score in their last 3 K League 1 matches.
- Mulic (Seongnam): Serbian forward Fejsal Mulic joined Seongnam in 2021 from Bosnian club VelezMostar and has since made 15 K League 1 appearances for the club across all competitions, scoring8 goals. He scored 3 goals in 17 games across all competitions in the 19-20 season for his formerclub, and also played 21 games across all competitions for them in the 20-21 season, scoring 9goals along with his appearances and contributions for Seongnam. In his last game against Ulsan,he had 2 shots on target from 7 goal attempts, 47 touches of the ball, gave 2 key passes andcompleted 21 passes with an accuracy of 66%. He is in good form and is expected to influence thenext game.
- Bus (Seongnam): Romanian international forward Sergiu Bus joined Seongnam in 2021 fromRomanian club FCSB, and has since made 11 appearances across all competitions, scoring 1 goaland giving 1 assist. He had a good 19-20 season with his former club, scoring 11 goals and giving 3assists in 31 games across all competitions, and also played 11 games across all competitions forthem, scoring 2 goals and giving 1 assist along with playing for Seongnam. In his last game againstUlsan, he played for 69 minutes but didn’t influence the game. Nevertheless, he is in decent formand is expected to influence the next game.
- Siladji (Gangwon): Serbian forward Vladimir Siladji joined Gangwon in 2021 from Serbian sideBacka Topola, and has since made 15 appearances for the club across all competitions, scoring 3goals and giving 2 assists. He had an excellent 19-20 season scoring 16 goals and giving 3 assists in30 games across all competitions for his former side and played 19 games across all competitionsfor his former club in the 2020-21 season as well, scoring 4 goals and giving 3 assists. In his lastmatch against Daegu, he played for 45 minutes but didn’t have any significant impact on the game.Nevertheless, he is in decent form and is expected to influence the next game.
Captain & vice-captain picks
- Mulic (Seongnam)
- Bus (Seongnam)
- An Jin-Beom (Seongnam)
- Iskanderov (Seongnam)
- Han Guk-Yeong (Gangwon)
- Siladji (Gangwon)
Seongnam Squad :
Young -Kwang-Kim, Ji -Moog-Choi, Shi-yeong Lee, Chang -Yong-Lee, Ahn Jin-Beom, Bo -Min-Seo, Jae-woo Kang, Lee Kyu-Seong, Jamshid Iskandarov, Richard Windbichler, Sergiu Bus, Sang -Hoon-Ma, Soon -Hyeong-Kwon, Tae Heui-Lee-II, Park Jeong-Su, Yeong -Kyu-Ahn, Fejsal Mulic, Lee Jong-Sung, Hyeon -Seong-Kim, Lee Jung-Min, Su -Il-Park, Si -Hoo-Hong, Yong-ji Park, Kim Min-Hyeok, Ja -Ung-Heo, Keun -Bae-Kim, Jae -Won-Lee, Min-woo Kim, Seung -Min-Jeon, Ki -Yeol-Kim, Hyun-seung Hong, Tae -Jun-Park, Myung-jae Joung
GangWon Squad :
Lee Beom-Su, Song Jun-Seok, Shin Se-Gye, Rim Chang-Woo, Kim Young-Bin, Han Guk-Yeong, Seo Min-Woo, Yang Hyun-Jun, Vladimir Siladji, Shin Chang-Mu, Jeong Min-Uh, Yun Seok-Yeong, Jo Yun-Seong, Lim Chae-Min, Kim Jeong-Ho-II, Lee Byeong-Wook, Park Sang-Hyeok II, Kim Jeong-Min, Jo Jae-Wan, Kim Dae-Won, Lee Gang-Han, Ko Mu-Yeol, Soo-beom Kim, Park Kyeong-Bae, Lee Kwang-Yeon, Kim Dae-Woo, Kim Dong-Hyeon, Shin Jae-Uk, Heo Kang-Jun, Song Seung-Jun, Kim Dae-Won II, Kwon Jae-Beom, Kim Ki-Hwan, Hong Won-Jin, Ji Eui-Su, Kim Jung-min, Rustamzhon Ashurmatov, Ahn Kyeong-Chan, Hwang Mun-Ki, Jeong Ji-Yong, Masatoshi Ishida
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for SEGN vs GNGW, dream11 prediction SEGN vs GNGW, Korean League series, SEGN vs GNGW dream11 prediction, SEGN vs GNGW fantasy prediction, SEGN vs GNGW live score, SEGN vs GNGW live updates, SEGN vs GNGW best dream11 team, SEGN vs GNGW winning teams, SEGN vs GNGW winning tips and tricks, SEGN vs GNGW fantasy tips, SEGN vs GNGW dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel