MIA vs ORL Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Inter Miami CF vs Orlando City SC Dream11 Match Prediction
Major League Soccer
Team Combination | MLS: MIA v ORL - G. Higuain and Nani lead the captaincy racefor this game
Last Updated on Jul 04, 2021 08:36 AM
Match Time: 2021-06-26 05:30:00
- Inter Miami vs Orlando City
- 26th June at 5:30 AM
- Venue: DRV PNK Stadium
The MLS is the topmost level of the United States of American football, wherein 27 teams battleacross each other to be determined as the champions of the USA.
It’s Gameweek 10 of the MLS, inthis fixture we will be looking at the 11th placed Inter Miami hosting the 2nd placed Orlando City.
Intheir previous competitive meeting, it was Inter Miami who came out on top after managing to winby 2-1.
In their previous competitive match, Inter Miami faced DC United against whom they wenton to face a 1-0 defeat, whereas Orlando City faced San Jose Earthquake against whom they wenton to win by a comfortable margin of 5-0.
Key Stats & Info:
- Both the teams have met each other just 4 times wherein both the teams have managed to win 2 games each across allcompetitions.
- Inter Miami have managed to win just 2 of their previous 10 matches in the MLS.
- Orlando City have lost just 4 of their previous 28 matches in the MLS.
- Orlando City have managed to keep a clean sheet in 5 of their previous 9 matches in the MLS.
- Nani (Orlando City): Nani joined Orlando City back in February 2019 from the Portuguese sideSporting CP. Since his arrival, he has featured across the score sheet 26 times, and not stoppingthere he has also provided his team with 13 assists as well in 65 matches played across allcompetitions. This season so far, he has scored 5 goals and has also provided his team with 2assists as well in 7 matches played across the MLS. This season so far, he has failed to eitherscore or assist in just 2 matches played so far. This season so far, he has managed to keep anaverage of 2.7 shots, 2 key passes, 2.6 long balls, 1.6 crosses, 1.1 tackles, 1 clearance, 1.7dribbles, and 5.6 duels won per 90 across the MLS.
- Akindele (Orlando City): Tesho Akindele joined Orlando City back in December 2018 from theMLS side FC Dallas. Since his arrival, he has secured himself with 64 matches in all competitionswherein he has scored 18 goals and has also provided his team with 5 assists as well. This seasonso far, he has scored 3 goals and has also provided his team with 4 assists as well in 9 matchesplayed across the MLS. Having managed to score 2 goals and provide 4 assists in his previous 5matches played just shows in such good form he is in at the moment.
- Higuain (Inter Miami): Gonzalo Higuain joined Inter Miami back in September 2020 from the Italian side Juventus. Since hisarrival, he has scored 5 goals and has also provided his team with 3 assists as well in 16 matches played across all competitions.This season so far, he has scored 4 goals and has also provided his team with 1 assist as well in 7 matches played across the MLS.This season so far, he has managed to keep an average of 3.3 shots, 0.9 key passes, 2.3 long balls, and 2.4 duels won per 90 acrossthe MLS.
Captain & Vice-Captain Picks:
- Nani (Orlando City)
- Akindele (Orlando City)
- Higuain (Inter Miami)
- Morgan (Inter Miami)
- Michel (Orlando City)
MIA Squad :
Luis Robles, Jorge Figal, Alvas Powell, Mikey Ambrose, Dylan Nealis, Victor Ulloa, Wil Trapp, Rodolfo Pizarro, Lewis Morgan, Matias Pellegrini, Juan Agudelo, Gonzalo Higuain, Julian Carranza, Ben Sweat, Jerome Kiesewetter, Christian Makoun, AJ De-La-Garza, Robbie Robinson, Brek Shea, John McCarthy, Andres Reyes, Leandro Gonzalez-Pirez, Drake Callender, Blaise Matuidi, Denso Ulysse, Jay Chapman, Federico Higuain, David Norman, George Acosta
Orlando City SC Squad :
Pedro Gallese, Antonio Carlos, Robin Jansson, Joao Gervasio Moutinho, Ruan, Junior Urso, Oriol Rosell, Mauricio Pereyra, Nani, Chris Mueller, Dom Dwyer, Jordan Bender, Alex De John, Mason Stajduhar, Tesho Akindele, Kamal Miller, Kyle Smith, Santiago Patino, Benji Michel, Rodrigo Schlegel, David Loera, Brian Rowe, Daryl Dike, Joey DeZart, Andres Perea, Sebastien Mendez, Robinho
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for MIA vs ORL, dream11 prediction MIA vs ORL, Major League Soccer series, MIA vs ORL dream11 prediction, MIA vs ORL fantasy prediction, MIA vs ORL live score, MIA vs ORL live updates, MIA vs ORL best dream11 team, MIA vs ORL winning teams, MIA vs ORL winning tips and tricks, MIA vs ORL fantasy tips, MIA vs ORL dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel