MIN vs JUV Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
América Mineiro vs Juventus Dream11 Match Prediction
Brazilian Serie A
MIN vs JUV Dream11 Prediction | JUV vs MIN Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Brazilian Serie A 2021
Last Updated on Jul 04, 2021 08:36 AM
Match Time: 2021-06-25 00:30:00
América Mineiro vs Juventude
26th June at 12:30AM
Venue: Estádio Raimundo Sampaio
Serie A is the topmost level of Brazilian football, wherein 20 teams battle across each other to be determined as the champions of Brazil. It’s Game week 6 of the Brazilian Serie A, in this fixture we will be looking at the 19th placed América Mineiro hosting the 14th placed Juventude. In their previous competitive meeting, it was América Mineiro who came out on top after managing to win by 2-1. In their previous competitive match, América Mineiro faced Palmeiras against whom they went on to face a 2-1 defeat, whereas Juventude faced Sport Recife against whom they went on to win by 1-0.
- América MG have been one of the worst-performing team in the ongoing league season with the hosts failing to pick up a single win in their last five outings.
- heading into the game as the 19th ranked team on the Brazil Serie A table, the hosts have recorded one draw win suffering from 4 losses this season.
- With just 1 point in their tally, América MG find themselves struggling in the relegation zone, 3 points away from safety.
- They will be eager to get out of the drop zone and record their first domestic league win on Thursday.
- Juventude on the other hand will start the game as the 14th ranked team on the Serie A table having managed to record one win while playing out two draws and suffering the same number of losses this season.
- With five points against their tally, the visitors will start the match brimming win confidence as they head into the fixture after registering a narrow 1-0 win over Sport Recife in their latest outing.
- AC Milan will look to climb up on the league table when they take on Juventus on July 8, Wednesday, in Serie A 2019-20 fixture.
- The Serie A 2019-20 AC Milan vs Juventus match will be played at the San Siro Stadium with no audience in presence due to COVID-19 pandemic guidelines.
- AC Milan, in their last match, played on July 5, defeated in-form Lazio with a 3-0 scoreline.Currently, AC Milan are placed 7th in the standings with 46 points.
- On the other hand, Juventus, who are leading the chart with 75 points from 30 games, will look to continue their winning run in their away fixture.
- The kick-off time for Serie A 2019-20 AC Milan vs Juventus match is 1:30 am Indian Standard Time (IST).K
- Samu Castillejo, Mateo Musacchio and Leo Duarte are out of contention for the upcoming game.
- Midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu is expected to miss the match after he picked a calf issue against Lazio.
- Juventus have a handful of injuries ahead of the game night.
- Defenders Mattia De Sciglio, Giorgio Chiellini and Alex Sandro and Merih Demiral will once again miss the game due to injuries.
- Midfielder Sami Khedira is also out of contention for the Wednesday night game.
- The suspension bench will see Matthijs de Ligt and Paulo Dybala.
MIN vs JUV Dream11: América-MG Fantasy Picks:
- Eduardo Gabriel
- João Paulo
MIN vs JUV Dream11: Juventude Fantasy Picks:
- Carlo Pinsoglio
- Juan Cuadrado
- Alex Sandro
- Gianluigi Buffon
- Matthijs de Ligt
Key Stats & Info:
- América Mineiro are undefeated in 5 of their previous 6 meetings against Juventude across all competitions.
- América Mineiro have failed to win any of their previous 9 matches across all competitions.
- Juventude have managed to win just 4 of their previous 17 away matches across all competitions.
- América Mineiro have lost just 1 of their previous 9 home matches across all competitions.
- Peixoto (Juventude): Matheus Peixoto joined Juventude recently back in February 2021 from Brazilian opposition RB Bragantino. Since his arrival, he has secured himself with 14 appearances across all competitions wherein he has scored 5 goals and has also provided his team with 1 assist as well. This season so far, he has managed to keep an average of 1.3 shots, 1 clearance, and 4.3 duels won per 90 across the Serie A.
- Wescley (Juventude): Wescley joined Juventude back in March 2021 from Ceara SC on a loan deal. Since his arrival, he has featured across 10 matches in all competitions wherein he has scored 2 goals and has also provided his team with 1 assist as well. This season so far, he has managed to keep an average of 1.2 shots, 1 key pass, 2.2 long balls, 2.2 dribbles, and 4 duels won per 90 across the Brazilian Serie A.
- Geovane (América Mineiro): Geovane joined América Mineiro back in July 2019 from Brazilian opposition Sao Paulo. Since his arrival, he has featured across 50 matches wherein he has scored 3 goals and has also provided his team with 3 assists as well. This season so far, he has scored 1 goal in 4 matches played across all competitions. Having managed to score his team’s only goal so far this season he will surely be a player to be watched out for. This season so far, he has managed to keep an average of 2.5 shots, 1.5 key passes, 3 crosses, 1 long ball, 1.5 dribbles, and 2.5 duels won per 90 across Serie A.
MIN vs JUV Dream11 Top Picks:
Captain – WD Santos or J. Valoura
Vice-Captain -RdS Bardella or K. Francisco
Captain & Vice-Captain Picks:
- Peixoto (Juventude)
- Wescley (Juventude)
- Geovane (America Mineiro)
- Rodolfo (Juventude)
- Paulo (América Mineiro)
MIN vs JUV Dream11 Team:
- Goalkeeper – J. Santos
- Defenders –M. Macedo, E. Oliveira, R. Froster
- Midfielders – J. Valoura, K. Francisco, J. Fernandes, G. Silva, G. Castilho
- Strikers – RdS Bardella, WD Santos
MIN Squad :
Jory Santos, Joao Paulo Gomes da Costa, Alan Ruschel, Eduardo Oliviera, Eduardo Bauermann, Ramon de Carvalho, Ale Egea, Adilson dos Anjos Oliveira, Geovane Silva, Rodolfo da Silva Bardella, Carlos Alberto, Elzo Pereira, Bruno Nazario, Airton Moraes Michellon, Matheus Cavichioli, Leo Passos, Marcelo Toscano, Robson Luiz dos Santos, Juninho Valoura, Lucas Kal, Vitor Hugo de Andrade Oliveira, Yan Sasse, Ademir Junior, Ze Ricardo, Diego Ferreira, Lucas Luan, Ricardo Silva, Marlon Lopes, Gustav Cesar, Gabriel Alves, Sabino Silva, Lucas Gabriel, Ribamar Lopes, Luiz Ferreira, Lohan dos Santos Freire, Felipe Azevedo, Leandro Carvalho
Juventus Squad :
Marcelo Carne, Michel Macedo, Rafael Forster, Vitor Mendes, William Matheus, Matheus Jesus, Elton Melo Ataide, Paulinho Boia, Guilherme Castilho, Matheus Peixoto, Wescley dos Santos, Vinicius Ignacio, Fernando Pacheco Rivas, Roberson de Arruda Alves, Cleberson Martins de Souza, Kelvin Moreira Sandim, Elton Divinio Celio, Rafael Grampola, Alyson Neves, Joao Victor Fernandes, Paulo Henrique, Willian Assmann, Edwin Mosquera, Kim Francisco, Joao Paulo da Silva, Matheus Bossa, Marcos Vinicius, Yago Henrique Severino dos Santos, Bruno Roberto Pereira da Silva, Nicolas Ferri, Wagner dos Santos
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for MIN vs JUV, dream11 prediction MIN vs JUV, Brazilian Serie A series, MIN vs JUV dream11 prediction, MIN vs JUV fantasy prediction, MIN vs JUV live score, MIN vs JUV live updates, MIN vs JUV best dream11 team, MIN vs JUV winning teams, MIN vs JUV winning tips and tricks, MIN vs JUV fantasy tips, MIN vs JUV dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel