KIT vs POR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Kitchee SC vs Portugal Dream11 Match Prediction
Asian Champions League
KIT vs POR Dream11 Prediction | KIT vs POR Dream11 Predictions | Dream11 Predictions | Asian Champions League 2021
Last Updated on Jun 26, 2021 05:28 PM
Match Time: 2021-06-24 19:30:00
Match Name: Kitchee Sc vs Port FC
Date: 24th June
Timing: 7:30 PM IST
Venue: Buriram Stadium
It’s Game week 1 of the AFC Champions League, in this fixture we will be looking at the Hong Kong side Kitchee hosting the Thai side Port FC. It is going to be the first-ever meeting between the 2 sides across all competitions. In their previous competitive match, Kitchee faced Eastern Sports Club against whom they went on to win by 2-0, whereas Port FC faced Nakhon Ratchasima against whom they had a 4 goal thriller as the match ended in a 2-2 draw. In their previous six matches, Kitchee have won four and lost two. Port FC, meanwhile, have won two, drawn three and lost one across the same period.
- In Asian Champions League, Kitchee SC play against Port FC at Chang Arena (Buriram).
- Kitchee SC won their previous match against Eastern SC by 2-0 scoreline. Dejan Damjanovic scored 2 goals in this match.
- Port FC draw their previous match against Nakhon Ratchasima Mazda FC by 2-2 scoreline.
- Nelson Bonilla and Adisak Kraisorn both scored 1-1 goal while Pakorn Prempak and Bordin Phala both give 1-1 assist in this match.
- Chu guided Kitchee to their second consecutive Hong Kong Premier League title, however many of his players had not played in a competitive match since the season’s last game when they defeated Eastern to retain the title.
- Seven members of Chu’s squad have rejoined their clubmates in Thailand after representing Hong Kong in the Asian Qualifiers for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 and the AFC Asian Cup China 2023 in Bahrain last week, as Kitchee return to the AFC Champions League group stage for the first time since 2018.
- Port FC are making their AFC Champions League group stage debut after being eliminated in the preliminary stages by Ceres-Negros of the Philippines in 2020.
- Port FC hasn’t played in over three months, when they drew 2-2 with Nakhon Ratchasima to finish third in the Thai League rankings, and skipper David Rochela is aiming to shake off any rustiness when he and his teammates face the Hong Kong champions.
Key Stats & Info:
- Kitchee have lost just 3 of their previous 24 matches played across all competitions.
- Kitchee have managed to win just 2 of their 11 matches played in the AFC Champions League.
- Port FC have lost just 2 of their previous 10 matches played across all competitions.
- Damjanovic (Kitchee): Dejan Damjanovic joined Kitchee recently back in January 2021 from South Korean side Daegu FC. Since his arrival, he has featured in 14 matches across all competitions wherein he has already managed to score 17 goals and has also provided his team with 4 assists as well. Having failed to either score/assist in just 3 matches played so far this season just shows how crucial he is for his team.
- Suarez (Port FC): Sergio Suarez joined Port FC back in January 2017 from Thai opponents Songkhla United. Since his arrival, he has featured in 114 matches in all competitions wherein he has scored 53 goals and has also provided his team with 31 assists. This season so far, he has scored 13 goals and has also provided his team with 6 assists as well in 27 matches played across all competitions.
- Cleiton (Kitchee): Cleiton joined Kitchee back in July 2019 from Hong Kong side Yuen Long. Since his arrival, he has played across 43 matches in all competitions wherein he has scored 3 goals and has also provided his team with 11 assists as well. This season so far, he has scored 1 goal and has also provided his team with 8 assists in 20 matches played across all competitions.
KIT VS POR: Head to Head:
This will be the first contest between both teams.
Kitchee SC: WDLWD
Port FC: LLDDL
Captain & Vice-Captain Picks:
- D Damjanovic (Kitchee)
- S Suarez (Port FC)
- Cleiton (Kitchee)
- M Orr (Kitchee)
- Prempak (Port FC)
Kitchee SC Squad :
Zhenpeng Wang, Roberto Orlando, Dani Cancela, Tsz-Chun Law, Jun-hyeong Park, Raul Baena, Cleiton, Chin-Lung Cheng, Chun-Ting Ho, Dejan Damjanovic, Manuel Gavilan, Jianqiao Guo, Seb Buddle, Hew-Fung Connor Tong, Kin-Man Tong, Yang Bosley Yu, Paulo Cesar, Alex Akande, Clement Benhaddouche, Matt Orr, Alexandre Dujardin, Sean Tse, Wellingsson, Kwong-Yin Chang, Helio, Tomas, Mark Swainston, Yang Huang, Cheuk-Pan Ngan, Shinichi Chan, Sohgo Ichikawa, Yingzhi Ju, Barak Braunshtain
Portugal Squad :
Rattanai Songsangchan, David Rochela, Thitawee Aksornsri, Elias Dolah, Thitathorn Aksornsri, Charyl Chappuis, Siwakorn Jakkuprasat, Chanayut Jejue, Bordin Phala, Pakorn Prempak, Nurul Sriyankem, Adisorn Promrak, Arthit Boodjinda, Phodchara Chainarong, Kevin Deeromram, Worawut Srisupha, Worawut Namvech, Tanaboon Kesarat, Sarawut Kanlayanabandit, Chatcharin Phutengdaen, Watchara Buathong, Jaturapat Sattham, Philip Roller, Nitipong Selanon, Tawin Mahajindawong, Kannarin Thawornsak, Seul-ki Go, Sansern Limwatthana, Sergio Suarez, Nattawut Sombatyotha, Tanasith Siripala, Nantawat Suankaew, John Baggio
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for KIT vs POR, dream11 prediction KIT vs POR, Asian Champions League series, KIT vs POR dream11 prediction, KIT vs POR fantasy prediction, KIT vs POR live score, KIT vs POR live updates, KIT vs POR best dream11 team, KIT vs POR winning teams, KIT vs POR winning tips and tricks, KIT vs POR fantasy tips, KIT vs POR dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel