ATU vs PU Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Atlanta vs Philadelphia Union Dream11 Match Prediction
Major League Soccer
ATU vs PU Dream11 Prediction | PU vs ATU Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Major League Soccer 2021
Last Updated on Jun 22, 2021 10:42 AM
Match Time: 2021-06-20 23:30:00
Atlanta United vs Philadelphia Union
20th June at 11:30 PM
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The MLS is the topmost level of USA football, wherein 27 teams battle across each other to be determined as the champions of the USA. It’s Game week 9 of the MLS, in this fixture we will be looking at the 10th placed Atlanta United hosting the 3rd placed Philadelphia Union. In their previous competitive meeting, it turned out to be an even competition as the match ended as a 1-1 draw. In their previous competitive match, Atlanta United faced Nashville SC against whom they went on to face a 4 goal thriller as the match ended as a 2-2 draw, whereas Philadelphia Union faced Portland Timbers against whom they went on to win by a comfortable margin of 3-0.
- Today match expectation will be for the dream cricket crew Atlanta United (ATL).
- Atlanta United prepare for this fixture following a 2-2 MLS drawn result against Nashville.
- In that match, Atlanta United had 61% possession and 12 shots on goal with 5 of them on target.
- For Atlanta United, goals were scored by Moreno (6′) and López (51′).
- Nashville got 14 shots on goal with 5 of them on target. Mukhtar (80′, 83′) scored for Nashville.
- The Five Stripes have been conceding pretty frequently recently, but they have also managed to score goals themselves.
- Analysis of their previous 6 games shows that The Five Stripes have conceded in 5 of them in addition to managing to get on the scoresheet in 6 of those matches.
- Then again, we have the dream cricket crew will be for the group Philadelphia Union (PU).
- Philadelphia Union come into this clash following on from a 3-0 MLS win in the defeat of Portland Timbers in their previous outing.
- In that match, Philadelphia Union had 53% possession and 16 attempts at goal with 5 on target.
- For Philadelphia Union, the scorers were Przybyłko (26′), Santos (31′) and Elliott (63′).
- Portland Timbers got 10 shots at goal with 4 on target.
- A tendency of at least one team not scoring a goal in games involving Philadelphia Union has become apparent of late.
- A glance at their last 6 outings reveals that it’s occurred 5 times.
Key Stats & Info:
- Atlanta Union are undefeated in 8 of their previous 10 meetings against Philadelphia Union across all competitions.
- Philadelphia Union are undefeated in their previous 6 matches across all competitions.
- Philadelphia Union have managed to keep a clean sheet in each of their previous 5 away matches across all competitions.
- Atlanta United are undefeated in 10 of their previous 12 matches in all competitions.
- Przybylko (Philadelphia Union): Kacper Przybylko joined Philadelphia Union back in September 2018 as a free agent. Since his arrival, he has featured across 65 matches in all competitions wherein he has scored 31 goals and has also provided his team with 13 assists as well. This season so far, he has secured himself with 8 goals, and not stopping there he has also provided his team with 3 assists as well in just 12 matches played across all competitions. Having managed to score 2 goals and provide his team with 1 assist as well in his previous 2 matches played just shows in such good form he is in at the moment.
Captain & vice-captain picks:
- Przybylko (Philadelphia Union)
- Montero (Atlanta United)
- Monteiro (Philadelphia Union)
- Barco (Atlanta United)
- Bedoya (Philadelphia Union)
Atlanta Squad :
Brad Guzan, Miles Robinson, Anton Walkes, George Bello, Ezequiel Barco, Brooks Lennon, Franco Ibarra, Marcelino Moreno, Santiago Sosa, Erik Lopez, Erick Torres, Ronald Hernandez, Alec Kann, George Campbell, Mikey Ambrose, Alan Franco, Jack Gurr, Alex DeJohn, Josh Bauer, Emerson Hyndman, Jake Mulraney, Matheus Rossetto, Bryce Washington, Ben Lundgaard, Jurgen Damm, Tyler Wolff, Machop Chol, Mohammed Adams, Josef Martinez, Jackson Conway
PU Squad :
Andre Blake, Olivier Mbaizo, Jack Elliott, Jakob Glesnes, Kai Wagner, Alejandro Bedoya, Leon Flach, Anthony Fontana, Jamiro Monteiro, Sergio Santos, Kacper Przybylko, Aurelien Collin, Stuart Findlay, Nathan Harriel, Brandan Craig, Matthew Real, Joe Bendik, Cory Burke, Alvas Powell, Matt Freese, Ilsinho, Greg Ranjitsingh, Cole Turner, Jack de Vries, Daniel Gazdag, Jose Andres Martinez, Matej Oravec, Paxten Aaronson, Jack McGlynn, Quinn Sullivan
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for ATU vs PU, dream11 prediction ATU vs PU, Major League Soccer series, ATU vs PU dream11 prediction, ATU vs PU fantasy prediction, ATU vs PU live score, ATU vs PU live updates, ATU vs PU best dream11 team, ATU vs PU winning teams, ATU vs PU winning tips and tricks, ATU vs PU fantasy tips, ATU vs PU dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel