SUI vs TUR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Switzerland vs Turkey Dream11 Match Prediction
SUI vs TUR Dream11 Prediction | TUR vs SUI Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Euro 2020 2021
Last Updated on Jun 22, 2021 10:42 AM
Match Time: 2021-06-20 21:30:00
Turkey vs Switzerland
Baku Olympic Stadium
June 20, 2021
09:30 PM IST
Both Turkey and Switzerland will be vying for a third place finish in their group when they take on each other on Sunday. Switzerland are coming into this encounter on the back of a 3-0 loss against Italy. They drew 1-1 against Wales in the match before. Their defence looked in the shambles in the last match against Italy and the attack lacked venom too.
Turkey, on the other hand, have lost both of their matches so far. They started with a heavy 3-0 defeat to Italy and went down 2-0 to Wales in the last match. Their performance against Wales was much better. They created a lot of chances and kept breaching the Welsh defence continuously. But they failed to convert their chances and hence suffered a defeat. As far as this match is considered, both teams are almost equally matched on strength. So it will make for a pretty interesting clash.
- Today match expectation will be for the dream cricket crew Switzerland (SUI).
- Switzerland will be hoping to bounce back here following a 3-0 Euro 2020 loss in their previous game against Italy.
- In that match, Switzerland managed 51% possession and 6 attempts on goal with 1 of them on target.
- Italy got 13 shots on goal with 3 of them on target.
- Manuel Locatelli (26′, 52′) and Ciro Immobile (89′) scored for Italy.
- Their latest results really do illustrate the point that it has been a great time for the Switzerland rearguard.
- Nati have been stingy, seeing the tally of goals that have gone past their goalkeeper during their previous six clashes standing at 4.
- Then again, we have the dream cricket crew will be for the group Turkey (TUR).
- Turkey will be aiming to make amends here.
- In that match, Turkey managed 63% possession and 18 attempts at goal with 6 of them on target. On the other side, Wales had 16 shots at goal with 7 on target.
- Aaron Ramsey (42′) and Connor Roberts (95′) scored for Wales.
- Throughout their six most recent matches, Şenol Güneş’s Turkey have fired home a total of 7 times thus yielding them a goals scored per game average of 1.17.
Switzerland (SUI) Dream11: Key Players:
Turkey (TUR) Dream11: Key Players:
- Burak Yilmaz: He created two excellent chances in the last game against Wales but failed to convert them, unfortunately. Yilmaz is a good striker with a proven track record. In the 2020-21 season, Yilmaz scored 18 goals and assisted five times in 33 games across all competitions for Lille.
Hakan Calhanoglu: He also created some good chances in the last couple of games but, like Yilmaz, failed to convert them as well. Calhanoglu, however, has had an excellent 2020-21 season with AC Milan. He scored nine goals and assisted 12 times in 43 appearances across all competitions.
- Cengiz Under: He created three chances and also had one shot on target in the previous match against Wales. Under is more of a reserve player for Leicester City but he scored a couple of important goals in the Europa League and FA Cup for them in the limited number of opportunities he got with them this season.
Other important players:
- Breel Embolo scored for Switzerland in the match against Wales and will be a threat to the Turkish defence in this match once again. Xherdan Shaqiri will be Switzerlands main playmaker and will be seen making a lot of runs into the final third. He will be on set-piece duties as well.
- Ricardo Rodriguez is another player the Swiss will bank on. The wingback is as strong in offense as he is in defence. He doesnt shy away from taking a shot at the goal and has good crossing ability too.
SUI vs TUR – Recent Form
Switzerland: L D W W W
Turkey: L L W D W
Captaincy options (in order of priority):
SUI vs TUR Dream11 Team Prediction:
- Goalkeeper: Gregor Kobel
- Defenders: Soyuncu, Akanji, Elvedi, Rodriguez
- Midfielders: Granit Xhaka, Hakan Calhanoglu, Mbabu
- Strikers: Xherdan Shaqiri, Burak Yilmaz, Embolo
Switzerland Squad :
Yann Sommer, Silvan Widmer, Nico Elvedi, Ricardo Rodriguez, Manuel Akanji, Steven Zuber, Xherdan Shaqiri, Granit Xhaka, Remo Freuler, Haris Seferovic, Breel Embolo, Kevin Mbabu, Becir Omeragic, Jordan Lotomba, Gregor Kobel, Fabian Schar, Admir Mehmedi, Christian Fassnacht, Yvon Mvogo, Jonas Omlin, Ruben Vargas, Edimilson Fernandes, Djibril Sow, Loris Benito, Mario Gavranovic, Eray Comert, Denis Zakaria
Turkey Squad :
Ugurcan Cakir, Mehmet Zeki Celik, Caglar Soyuncu, Kaan Ayhan, Merih Demiral, Mert Muldur, Ozan Tufan, Hakan Calhanoglu, Irfan Can Kahveci, Cengiz Under, Burak Yilmaz, Mert Gunok, Altay Bayindir, Cengiz Umut Meras, Ridvan Yilmaz, Okay Yokuslu, Dorukhan Tokoz, Taylan Antalyali, Orkun Kokcu, Yusuf Yazici, Kenan Karaman, Halil Dervisoglu, Ozan Kabak, Abdulkadir Omur, Kerem Akturkoglu, Enes Unal
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for SUI vs TUR, dream11 prediction SUI vs TUR, Euro 2020 series, SUI vs TUR dream11 prediction, SUI vs TUR fantasy prediction, SUI vs TUR live score, SUI vs TUR live updates, SUI vs TUR best dream11 team, SUI vs TUR winning teams, SUI vs TUR winning tips and tricks, SUI vs TUR fantasy tips, SUI vs TUR dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel