HIR vs REY Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Kashiwa Reysol Dream11 Match Prediction
Last Updated on Jun 22, 2021 10:41 AM
Match Time: 2021-06-19 15:30:00
Match: SANFRECCE HIROSHIMA VS KASHIWA REYSOL, Japanese League 2021.
Date: Saturday, June 19, 2021.
Venue: EDION Stadium (Hiroshima)
HIR vs REY Dream11 Prediction | REY vs HIR Dream11 Predictions | Dream11 Predictions | Japanese League 2021
The J1 League is the topmost level of Japanese football, wherein 20 teams battle each other to be determined as the champions of Japan. It’s Gameweek 18 of the Japanese J1 League, in this fixture we will be looking at the 9th placed Sanfrecce Hiroshima hosting the 17th placed Kashiwa Reysol. In their previous competitive meeting, it was Kashiwa Reysol who came out on top after managing to win by 1-0. In their previous competitive match, Sanfrecce Hiroshima faced Ococias Kyoto against whom they went on to face a disappointing 5-1 defeat, whereas Kashiwa Reysol faced Tochigi City against whom they went on to win by an impressive scoreline of 3-0. In their previous six league matches, Sanfrecce Hiroshima have won two, drawn three and lost one. Kashiwa Reysol, meanwhile, have drawn one and lost five across the same period.
- Today football match prediction will be for the fantasy football teams Sanfrecce Hiroshima (HIR) and Kashiwa Reysol (REY) in Japanese J1 League – 2021.
- Dream11 team prediction will be for the fantasy football team Kashiwa Reysol (REY).
- The current position of REY-team in the points table is seventeen, with 14 points in their account.
- REY has played total of 17 matches, in which they have won 4 matches, tied 2 matches and lost 11 matches.
- Their total goals for the team are 15 and against the team are 24.
- In the last match, they played against the fantasy football team Consadole Sapporo on May 29th, in which REY has lost the match by scoring 1-2.
- Prior to this failure, they played against the fantasy football team Vissel Kobe (VIS) on May 26th, in which REY has lost the match by scoring 1-2.
- Their forms in the last 5 matches are L L D L L.
- REY, being at the bottom fourth position in the league standings of Japanese J1 League-2021.
- Unlike their last matches, they should try harder to take more wins in the forthcoming matches, and it will help them to move forward in the league standings of Japanese J1 League – 2021.
- On the other hand, Football match prediction will be for the dream11 team Sanfrecce Hiroshima (HIR) in Japanese J1 League – 2021.
- HIR has taken the 9th position in the league standings, with 26 points in their account.
- HIR has played total of 19 matches, in which they have won 6 matches, tied 8 matches and lost 5 matches.
- Their total goals for the team are 22 and against the team are 20.
- In the past match, they played against the dream11 team FC Tokyo on May 30th, in which both the teams didn’t score any goals, which ended in a draw for both the dream11 teams.
- Prior to this match, they played against the dream11 team Urawa Red Diamonds on May 26th, in which both the teams have managed to score 2 goals in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the dream11 teams.
- Their forms in the last 5 matches are D D W L W.
- Unlike their last matches, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Japanese J1 League – 2021.
- Let’s wait and watch who will get success from todays football match prediction.
HIR vs REY Dream11: Sanfrecce Hiroshima Fantasy Picks:
- Keisuke Osako
- Hayato Araki
- Tsukasa Morishima
- Yuya Asano
- Toshihiro Aoyama
HIR vs REY Dream11: Kashiwa Reysol Fantasy Picks:
- Shunki Takahashi
- Hiromu Mitsumaru
- Cristiano Da Silva
- Mao Hosoya
- Kengo Kitazume
Key Stats & Info:
- Kashiwa Reysol are undefeated in 8 of their previous 9 meetings against Sanfrecce Hiroshima in the J1 League.
- Kashiwa Reysol have failed to win any of their previous 6 matches in the J1 League.
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima have lost just 1 of their previous 6 matches in the J1 League.
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima have managed to win just 2 of their previous 11 home matches in the J1 League.
- Y Asano (Sanfrecce Hiroshima): Yuya Asano joined Sanfrecce Hiroshima back in August 2019 from 2nd tier side Mito HollyHock. Since his arrival, he has featured across 57 matches in all competitions wherein he has scored 10 goals and has also provided his team with 5 assists as well. This season so far, he has featured in 19 matches across the J1 League wherein he has scored 4 goals and has also provided his team with 1 assist. He has managed to keep an average of 1.5 shots, 1.2 key passes and 1.2 dribbles per 90 across the J1 League.
- T Morishima (Sanfrecce Hiroshima): Tsukasa Morishima joined Sanfrecce Hiroshima back in February 2016. Since his arrival, he has made 123 appearances in all competitions wherein he has scored 10 goals and has also provided his team with 22 assists as well. This season so far, the versatile midfielder has featured in 19 matches across J1 League wherein he has scored 1 goal and has also provided his team with 3 assists. He has managed to keep an average of 1.2 shots, 1.9 key passes, 1.7 crosses, 0.9 tackles, 1.2 dribbles, 4.2 duels won and 32.9 passes per 90 across the J1 League.
- H Goya (Kashiwa Reysol): Hiroto Goya joined Kashiwa Reysol back in February 2020 from Japanese opposition Gamba Osaka. Since his a
Captain & Vice-Captain Picks:
- Y Asano (Sanfrecce Hiroshima)
- T Morishima (Sanfrecce Hiroshima)
- H Goya (Kashiwa Reysol)
- A Esaka (Kashiwa Reysol)
- H Kawabe (Sanfrecce Hiroshima)
- Junior Santos: The Brazilian will lead the lines for Sanfrecce Hiroshima against Kashima Reysol. He has already scored 3 goals and made 2 assists in the J-League so far and is on a run of form.
- Cristiano de Silva: De Silva has failed to get as many goals as he would have wanted in the current J-League, scoring just once in 11 games. However, his runs down the right-wing has caused problems for the opposition and is always a force to be reckoned with.
HIR Squad :
Keisuke Osako, Yuki Nogami, Sho Sasaki, Hayato Araki, Tomoya Fujii, Tsukasa Morishima, Hayao Kawabe, Toshihiro Aoyama, Yoshifumi Kashiwa, Yuya Asano, Junior Santos, Takuya Masuda, Yuta Imazu, Shun Ayukawa, Shunki Higashi, Kohei Shimizu, Yusuke Chajima, Takuto Hayashi, Akira Ibayashi, Douglas Vieira, Rhayner Santos, Ryo Nagai, Goro Kawanami, Yoichi Naganuma, Kodai Dohi, Taishi Semba, Makoto Mitsuta, Kosei Shibasaki, Ezequiel Santos
Kashiwa Reysol Squad :
Masato Sasaki, Yuji Takahashi, Taiyo Koga, Shunki Takahashi, Takuma Ominami, Hayato Nakama, Richardson Santos, Cristiano Da-Silva, Douglas Moreira, Yuta Kamiya, Rodrigo Angelotti, Takumi Kamijima, Kengo Kitazume, Hiromu Mitsumaru, Tatsuya Yamashita, Fumiya Unoki, Hidekazu Otani, Yuta Someya, Kim Seung-Gyu, Mao Hosoya, Emerson Santos, Ataru Esaka, Hayato Tanaka, Takuma Otake, Keiya Shiihashi, Naoki Kawaguchi, Masatoshi Mihara, Yusuke Segawa, Hiroto Goya, Haruhiko Takimoto, Kenta Matsumoto, Katsuhiro Konno, Yuto Yamada, Matheus Savio, Pedro Raul, Sachiro Toshima, Ippei Shinozuka
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for HIR vs REY, dream11 prediction HIR vs REY, Japanese League series, HIR vs REY dream11 prediction, HIR vs REY fantasy prediction, HIR vs REY live score, HIR vs REY live updates, HIR vs REY best dream11 team, HIR vs REY winning teams, HIR vs REY winning tips and tricks, HIR vs REY fantasy tips, HIR vs REY dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel