SYD vs ADL Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Sydney FC vs Adelaide United Dream11 Match Prediction
SYD vs ADL Dream11 Prediction | ADL vs SYD Dream11 Predictions | Dream11 Predictions | Australian A-League 2021
Last Updated on Jun 22, 2021 10:41 AM
Match Time: 2021-06-19 14:35:00
Sydney FC vs. Adelaide United
19th June at 2:35 PM
Venue: Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney.
It is the semi-final first leg of the finals series, and in the tie, the 2nd placed team on the table Sydney take on the 5th placed team, Adelaide United. In their previous respective competitive fixtures, Sydney beat Brisbane Roar 2-0 away, while Adelaide United beat Brisbane Roar 2-1 away in the A-League. Sydney would have only one objective in mind when they meet any team in their path to defending their title – demolish any and every opponent. They have been on a roll in their last few games winning their last five games on the trot and would be looking to extend that run when they meet Adelaide. They are currently second on the table and have made good ground on toppers Melbourne, and would aim to secure a strong first-leg lead in their path to glory. Adelaide have lost two of their last five games and are showing inconsistency at the wrong time of the season. Overcoming Sydney at home and getting a lead from the first leg might seem like an uphill task for them now, hence they should aim at shoring up at the back and getting a draw. An away goal might be precious for them and should look at hitting Sydney on the counter-attack for getting that all elusive goal.
- In Australian A League, Semifinals – 2020-2021, we have the dream11 teams Sydney FC (SYD) and Adelaide United (ADL)for todays football match prediction.
- Today match prediction will be for the fantasy football team Adelaide United (ADL).
- ADL-team holds the fifth position in the league standings, with 39 points in their account.
- ADL-team has played total of 26 matches, in which they have won 11 matches, tied 6 matches and lost 9 matches.
- Their total goals for the team are 39 and against the team are 41.
- In the elimination final match, they played against the fantasy football team Brisbane Roar (BRB)on June 13th, in which ADL-team has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with one goal only, which ended in a victory for ADL-team.
- Prior to this success, they played against the fantasy football team Western Sydney Wanderers (SYW) on June 03rd, in which both the team have managed to score one goal in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the dream11 teams.
- Their forms in the last 5 matches are W D L W L.
- Like their last match, they should keep up the winning streaks in the semifinal match, in order to move final round in the Australian A League – 2020-21.
- On the other hand, we have the dream11 team Sydney FC (SYD)in Australian A League, Semifinals – 2020-2021.
- SYD has taken the second position in the points table, with 47 points in their account. SYD-team has played total of 26 matches.
- Of that, they have won 13 matches, tied 8 matches and lost 5 matches.
- Their total goals for the team are 39 and against the team are 23.
- In the last match, they played against the dream11 team Brisbane Roar (BRB)on June 05th, in which SYD-team has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with zero goals, which ended in a victory for SYD-team.
- Before this success, they played against the dream11 team Adelaide United (ADL)on May 29th, in which SYD has scored 4 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with one goal only, which ended in a victory for SYD-team.
- Their paths in the last five matches are W W W W W.
- Like their last matches, they should keep up their good performance in the semifinal match, in order to move finals round in the Australian A League – 2020-21.
- Let’s wait and watch who will get victory from todays match prediction.
SYD vs ADL Dream11: Sydney FC Fantasy Picks:
- Rhyan Grant
- Alex Wilkinson
- Milos Nikovic
- Kosta Barbarouses
- Deyvison Rogerio Da Silva
SYD vs ADL Dream11: Adelaide United Fantasy Picks:
- Ryan Pressure
- Ben Halloran
- Craig Goodwin
- Tomi Juric
- James Delianov
Key Stats & Info:
- Sydney are unbeaten in 7 of their last 8 A-League games against Adelaide United, winning 5 of those games.
- Sydney have won their last 5 A-League matches, scoring at least 2 goals in 3 of those matches.
- Adelaide United are winless in 3 of their last 5 A-League matches, losing 2 of them.
- Juric (Adelaide): Former Australian international striker Tomi Jurić re-joined Adelaide United in 2020 from Bulgarian side CSKA Sofia, and has since made 17 A-League appearances for the club, scoring 9 goals. In the 19-20 season, he failed to score or assist in 7 Efbet League games for his former side but is doing much better in the current season. He had an excellent outing in his last game against Brisbane Roar, where scored 2 goals and contributed to his side’s win. In this game, he played for 77 minutes, and had 3 accurate shots on goal, 30 touches of the ball, and had a passing accuracy of 57% giving 8 accurate passes. He is the club’s current top scorer and is expected to influence the next game.
- Deyvison Rogério da Silva (Bobo) (Sydney): Brazilian veteran forward Bobo rejoined Sydney at the start of the current season from Brazilian club Oeste, and has since made 21 A-League appearances for the club, scoring 11 goals. He had a decent 19-20 season with his former club, scoring 6 goals and giving 1 assist in 19 games across all competitions. In his last game against Brisbane Roar, he played for 65 minutes had 2 inaccurate shots on goal, 30 touches of the ball, gave 1 key pass and had a pas
Captain & Vice-Captain Picks
- Juric (Adelaide)
- Mauk (Adelaide)
- Deyvison Rogério da Silva (Sydney)
- Barbarouses (Sydney)
- Ninković (Sydney)
SYD vs ADL Dream11 Team Captain/Vice- captain (Small League):
- K Barbarouses
- M. Ninkovic
- T Juric
- B Halloran
SYD vs ADL Dream11 Team Captain/Vice- captain (Grand League):
- M. Ninkovic
- T Juric
- B Halloran
- L Brattan
- S Mauk
SYD vs ADL Dream11 team:
- Goal-keeper – A Redmayne
- Defender – A Wilkinson, R Grant, R Strain, J King
- Mid-fielder – B Holloran, S Mauk, M Ninkovic, L Brattan
- Forward – K Barbarouses (C), C Goodwin (VC)
Sydney FC Squad :
Tom Heward-Belle, Alex Wilkinson, Ben Warland, Joel King, Paulo Retre, Anthony Caceres, Alexander Baumjohann, Luke Brattan, Deyvison Rogerio da Silva, Kosta Barbarouses, Adam Le Fondre, Jordi Swibel, Patrick Flottmann, Michael Zullo, Adam Pavlesic, Callum Talbot, Trent Buhagiar, Milos Ninkovic, Levi Kaye, Luke Ivanovic, Aaron Gurd, Chris Zuvela, Adrian Segecic, Patrick Yezbek, Harry Van-der-Saag, Rhyan Grant, Calem Nieuwenhof, Andrew Redmayne, Patrick Wood, Ryan Mcgowan
Adelaide United Squad :
James Delianov, Ryan Strain, Jordan Elsey, Michael Jakobsen, Javi Lopez-Rodriguez, Ryan Kitto, Louis DArrigo, Ben Halloran, Stefan Mauk, Juan De Dios Lopez, Tomi Juric, Craig Goodwin, Yared Abetew, Kusini Yengi, Yaya Dukuly, Michael Marrone, Alhassan Toure, George Timotheou, Mohamed Toure, Joe Gauci, Cooper Nunn, Noah Smith, Joe Caletti, Dakota Ochsenham, Nathan Konstandopoulos, Joshua Cavallo, Domenic Costanzo, Bernardo Oliviera, Pacifique Niyongabire, Jonny Yull
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for SYD vs ADL, dream11 prediction SYD vs ADL, A League series, SYD vs ADL dream11 prediction, SYD vs ADL fantasy prediction, SYD vs ADL live score, SYD vs ADL live updates, SYD vs ADL best dream11 team, SYD vs ADL winning teams, SYD vs ADL winning tips and tricks, SYD vs ADL fantasy tips, SYD vs ADL dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel