POL vs SLO Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Poland vs SLOVAKIA Dream11 Match Prediction
POL vs SLO Dream11 Prediction | SLO vs POL Dream11 Prediction | Dream 11 Prediction | Euro 2020 2021
Last Updated on Jun 14, 2021 08:55 PM
Match Time: 2021-06-14 21:30:00
Match: POLAND VS SLOVAKIA, EURO CUP 2020
Date: Monday, June 14, 2021.
Venue: Saint-Petersburg Stadium (Sankt-Peterburg (St. Petersburg)
Poland kicks off their EURO 2020 campaign against a Slovakia side who are on a 5-match unbeaten run. Poland have won only once and lost 3 of their last 7 matches while failing to score once and also keeping only 1 clean sheet. Meanwhile, Slovakia have failed to score in 3 of their last 6 matches but kept 2 clean sheets while scoring 2+ goals in 2 matches. They have also won in 3 of the last 4 meetings between the sides including a 0-2 win when they last met in 2013 in a Friendly fixture.
- In UEFA European Championship, Group Stage-2020-21, we have the fantasy football teams Poland (POL) and Slovakia (SLO) for todays football match prediction.
- Today match prediction will be for the fantasy football team Slovakia (SLO).
- SLO belongs to Group-E. It will be the first match for SLO-team in UEFA European Championship, Group Stage-2020-21.
- The current position of SLO-team in the points table of Group-E is two.
- SLO-team is yet to score points for their team. If SLO-team won this match, they should be consistent in the upcoming matches to be at the first spot. In 2016-17 leagues, SLO-team belongs to Group-B.
- In the former league of Group Stage match, SLO-team holds the third position in the league standings of Group-B, with 4 points in their account.
- They ended up with one win, one draw and one loss from 3 matches.
- Their total goals for the team are 3 and against the team are 3.
- In their last match of 2016-17, they played against the dream11 team Germany (GER) on June 26th-2016. Of that, SLO-team has lost the match by scoring 0-3.
- In 2016-17, their path in the last 4 matches is L D W L.
- Unlike their former league, SLO-team should play well in the forthcoming matches of UEFA European Championship, Group Stage-2020-21.
POL vs SLO Dream11 Prediction
- On the other hand, we have the fantasy football team Poland (POL)in UEFA European Championship, Group Stage-2020-21.
- POL belongs to Group-E. It will be the first match for POL-team in UEFA European Championship, Group Stage-2020-21.
- POL has taken the first position in the league standings of Group-E.
- POL-team is yet to score points for their team. If Poland team won this match, they should be consistent in the forthcoming matches to be at the first spot.
- In 2016-17 leagues, POL team belongs to Group-C.
- In Previous league of Group Stage match, POL-team holds the second position in the league standings of Group-C, with 7 points in their account.
- They finished up with 2 wins and one draw from 3 matches.
- Their total goals for the team are 2 and against the team is zero. In their past match of 2016-17, they played against the fantasy cricket teamPortugal (POR)on July 01st-2016. O
- f that, both the teams have managed to score one goal in each of their account.
- In penalty kicks round, POR-team has scored 5 goals, but POL-team has been left with 3 goals only, which ended in a defeat for POL-team. In 2016-17, their form in the last 5 matches is L W W D W.
- Like their earlier league, POL-team should perform better in the forthcoming matches of UEFA European Championship, Group Stage-2020-21.
- Let’s wait and watch who will get success from todays match prediction.
Robert Lewandowski scored and assisted 2 goals each in 4 matches while averaging 2.5 shots, 1.1 key passes, and 22.8 passes per match. He is their best bet for goal contributions and is a must-have forward pick.
Piotr Zielinski averaged 0.3 shots, 0.8 key passes, and 28.3 passes per match from 4 appearances. However, he has been in very good form of late and is an excellent bet for goal contributions from the midfield.
Kamil Glik scored 1 goal in 6 matches while averaging 0.8 tackles, 2 interceptions, and 47.2 passes per match. He is a valuable source for fantasy points from the defence.
Marek Hamsik (1.5 shots, 1.5 key passes, 0.8 interceptions, and 62.5 passes) has scored 1 goal and Ondrej Duda (1.8 tackles, 1 interception, 1 shot, 1.3 key passes, and 39.3 passes) has assisted 1 in 4 appearances each. They are valuable sources for goal contributions from the midfield.
Milan Skriniar has started 4 matches and averages 1 tackle, 0.5 interceptions, and 54.8 passes per match, making him a very good defender pick for the fantasy side.
- Robert Lewandowski
- Piotr Zieliński
- Marek Hamsik
- Milan Skriniar
Worth a Shot:
- Ondrej Duda
- Lukas Haraslin
- Kamil Jozwiak
- Grzegorz Krychowiak
- Wojciech Szczęsny
- Mateusz Klich
Current Form (Last Five Matches):
POLAND D D L W D
SLOVAKIA D D W D D
- Robert Lewandowski: He scored and assisted 2 goals each in 4 matches while averaging 2.5 shots, 1.1 key passes, and 22.8 passes per match. He has been in excellent form of late with 13 G+A in the last 10 matches.
- Piotr Zieliński: He averaged 0.3 shots, 0.8 key passes, and 28.3 passes per match from 4 appearances. He has 3 goals and 4 assists from his last 10 appearances including a goal in Poland’s recent 2-2 draw against Iceland.
- Marek Hamsik: He has scored 1 goal in 4 starts while averaging 1.5 shots, 1.5 key passes, 0.8 interceptions, and 62.5 passes per match. He has scored 2 goals in his last 10 matches and is a good bet for goal contributions.
Poland Squad :
Wojciech Szczesny, Jan Bednarek, Maciej Rybus, Kamil Glik, Bartosz Bereszynski, Mateusz Klich, Kamil Jozwiak, Piotr Zielinski, Grzegorz Krychowiak, Karol Linetty, Robert Lewandowski, Lukasz Fabianski, Tomasz Kedziora, Dawid Kownacki, Kamil Piatkowski, Tymoteusz Puchacz, Pawel Dawidowicz, Michal Helik, Przemyslaw Frankowski, Lukasz Skorupski, Jakub Moder, Karol Swiderski, Jakub Swierczok, Kacper Kozlowski, Przemyslaw Placheta
SLOVAKIA Squad :
Martin Dubravka, Peter Pekarik, Milan Skriniar, Tomas Hubocan, Lubomir Satka, Marek Hamsik, Robert Mak, Ondrej Duda, Juraj Kucka, Jakub Hromada, Lukas Haraslin, Ivan Schranz, Martin Valjent, Denis Vavro, Marek Rodak, David Hancko, Martin Koscelnik, Vladimir Weiss, Dusan Kuciak, Stanislav Lobotka, Robert Bozenik, Patrik Hrosovsky, Jan Gregus, Michal Duris, Laszlo Benes, Tomas Suslov
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for POL vs SLO, dream11 prediction POL vs SLO, Euro 2020 series, POL vs SLO dream11 prediction, POL vs SLO fantasy prediction, POL vs SLO live score, POL vs SLO live updates, POL vs SLO best dream11 team, POL vs SLO winning teams, POL vs SLO winning tips and tricks, POL vs SLO fantasy tips, POL vs SLO dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel