MLC vs NJ Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Melbourne City vs Newcastle Jets Dream11 Match Prediction
MLC vs NJ Dream11 Team Prediction Tips for Melbourne City FC vs Newcastle Jets – A League, 10 June 2021
Last Updated on Jun 14, 2021 12:46 PM
Match Time: 2021-06-10 14:35:00
Melbourne City FC vs Newcastle Jets
Date: Thursday, 10 June 2021
Time: 2:35 AM IST
Venue: Netstrata Jubilee Stadium
Melbourne City FC will face Newcastle Jets in their next game of the A-League.
The two sides have had a contrasting run in the league this season.
Melbourne City are sitting at the top of the league standings with 15 wins, and 4 draws in 25 matches.
Newcastle Jets, on the other hand, are languishing at the bottom of the table with only 4 wins and 6 losses in 25 matches.
Let’s take a look at MLC vs NJ Dream11 Match Prediction for this A-League fixture.
- In Australian A League, Regular Season – 2020-2021, Melbourne City FC (MLC) will be gone head to head against the group Newcastle Jets (NJ).
- Today match expectation will be for the group Newcastle Jets (NJ).
- NJ stands firm on the twelfth foothold in the association standings, with 14 focuses in their record.
- They played all out of 23 matches, wherein they have won 3 matches, tied 5 matches and lost 15 matches.
- The complete objectives for the group are 19 and against the group are a day and a half.
- In the last match, they played against the group Brisbane Roar on May 21st, in which NJ has scored one objective, while the rival group has figured out how to score 2 objectives, which finished in a loss for NJ.
- Preceding this disappointment, they played against the group Central Coast Mariners on May fifteenth, in which NJ has been left with none, while the rival group has figured out how to score one objective, which finished in a loss for NJ. Their series of wins is 3 and losing streak is 15. Their structure in the keep going 5 matches is L D L. <>/li>
- NJ, being at the base first situation in the association standings of Australian A League, Regular Season-2020-21.
- In contrast to the last matches, they should invest more effort to take more successes in the forthcoming matches, to push ahead in the alliance standings of Australian A League, Regular Season – 2020-21.
- How about we see if they will dominate this game.
- Then again, we have the fantasy group Melbourne City FC (MLC) in Australian A League, Regular Season – 2020-2021.
- MLC stands firm on the principal footing in the association standings, with 48 focuses in their record.
- They played absolute of 24 matches, in which they have won 15 matches, tied 3 matches and lost 6 matches.
- The absolute objectives for the group are 55 and against the group are 29.
- In the last match, they played against the group Brisbane Roar on May 25th, in which MLC has been left with none, while the adversary group has figured out how to score 3 objectives, which finished in a loss for MLC.
- Prior to this disappointment, they played against the group Central Coast Mariners (CCM) on May 22nd, in which MLC has scored one objective, while the adversary group has been left with none, which finished in a triumph for MLC.
- Their series of wins is 15 and losing streak is 6.
- Their structure in the keep going 5 matches is L W D W.
- In contrast to the last match, they should keep up the series of wins in the impending matches, and it will assist them with remaining top in the whole alliance standings of Australian A League, Regular Season – 2020-21.
- How about we pause and watch who will dominate this game.
MLC vs NJ Dream11 Key Players:
Melbourne City FC –
- Jamie Maclaren
- Florin Berenguer
- Connor Metcalfe
Newcastle Jets –
- Angus Thurgate
- Roy O’Donovan
- Valentino Yuel
MLC vs NJ Dream11 Prediction Team:
- GK: T Glover
- DEF: N Topor-Stanley, R Griffiths, S Galloway
- MID: A O’Neill, J Hoffman, A Thurgate, F Brebguer, A Luna (VC)
- FWD: J Maclaren (C), R ODonovan
Head To Head (Melbourne City vs Newcastle Jets):
If we look at the last seven matches played between Melbourne City vs Newcastle Jets, MLC has won four matches and NJ has won three games.
- Melbourne City have won their last match played against Newcastle Jets by 2 goals.
Form Guide (Last Five Matches)
Melbourne City D L W D W
Newcastle Jets D W L L D
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain (Top Fantasy Football Picks):
- Roy ODonovan: Goal -07 Assists –01
- Angus Thurgate: Goal -01 Assists –02
- Lucas Mauragis: Goal -01 Assists –00
- S Galloway: Goal -02 Assists –02
- Marco Tilio: Goal -01 Assists –02
- This match will not be broadcasted in India.
Melbourne City Squad :
Tom Glover, Scott Jamieson, Scott Galloway, Nuno Reis, Rostyn Griffiths, Florin Berenguer, Aiden ONeill, Andrew Nabbout, Marco Tilio, Adrian Luna, Stefan Colakovski, Matthew Sutton, Nathaniel Atkinson, Jamie Maclaren, Naoki Tsubaki, Craig Noone, Kerrin Stokes, Jordan Bos, Raphael Borges-Rodrigues, Ahmed Taleb, Alec Mills, Anthony Lesiotis, Curtis Good, Idrus Abdulahi, Luke Oresti, Max Caputo, Benjamin Garuccio, Daniel Georgievski, Connor Metcalfe, Taras Gomulka
Newcastle Jets Squad :
Jack Duncan, Nikolai Topor-Stanley, Nigel Boogaard, Matthew Millar, Ali Abbas, Jordan ODoherty, Jason Hoffman, Angus Thurgate, Lucas Mauragis, Archie Goodwin, Roy ODonovan, James Kevin Donachie, Tete Yengi, Yerasimakis Petratos, Patrick Langlois, John Koutroumbis, Lachlan Jackson, Connor OToole, Lewis Italiano, Valentino Yuel, Kosta Petratos, Luka Prso, Apostolos Stamatelopoulos, Jack Simmons, Jack Armson, Ben Kantarovski, Liridon Krasniqi, Syahrian Abimanyu, Jordan Lennon, Ramy Najjarine, Blake Archbold
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for MLC vs NJ, dream11 prediction MLC vs NJ, A League series, MLC vs NJ dream11 prediction, MLC vs NJ fantasy prediction, MLC vs NJ live score, MLC vs NJ live updates, MLC vs NJ best dream11 team, MLC vs NJ winning teams, MLC vs NJ winning tips and tricks, MLC vs NJ fantasy tips, MLC vs NJ dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel