SA vs UGN Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
South Africa vs Uganda Dream11 Match Prediction
SA vs UGN Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips, Playing 11 Updates, Captain & Vice-Captain pick for International Friendlies match – June 10th, 2021
Last Updated on Jun 14, 2021 12:46 PM
Match Time: 2021-06-10 21:30:00
Match: South Africa vs Uganda
Date & Time: 10th June 2021, 9:30 PM IST
Venue: Orlando Stadium, South Africa
This will be a collision of two ailing contingencies who are trying to stage a turnaround of fortunes after a woeful display at the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers that was convened in March. The Orlando Stadium will play host to these two African nations duking it out for supremacy over each other.
Despite a desperate lunge towards the qualification, the Rainbow Nation missed out on the coveted 2nd spot in AFCON by a whisker with them finishing just two points adrift of Sudan. The equation was overwhelmingly in favour of South Africa when they needed just a draw in their final game to secure a berth in the knock-outs but Sudan had other plans for them that saw them smashing their counterparts by a comprehensive 2-0 margin.
Uganda’s story was nothing different as they were knocked out of AFCON Group C, missing out on the 2nd spot by a paltry 2 points. They were able to pick two wins and two draws but it wasn’t enough to see them through to the next round. Their latest outing was against Malawi and they slumped down to them by a narrow margin of 1-0. This will be a vital clash for them given the impending 2022 World Cup qualifiers scheduled to be in September 2021. These are our fantasy picks for the upcoming fixture between South Africa and Uganda.
- In International Friendly – 2021, we have the dream11 teams South Africa (SA) and Uganda (UGN) for todays football match prediction.
- Today match prediction will be for the fantasy football team Uganda (UGN). It will be the fourth match for UGN-team in International Friendly – 2021.
- UGN has played total of 3 matches in International Friendly-2021. Of that, they have won two matches and tied one match.
- Their total goals for the team are 6 and against the team is one.
- In the last match, they played against the fantasy football team Niger on January 07th, in which UGN-team has scored 3 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with none, which ended in a victory for UGN.
- Prior to this success, they played against the fantasy football team Zambia on January 04th, in which UGN has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with none, which ended in a victory for UGN.
- Their forms in the last 3 matches are W W D.
- Like their last two matches, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, in order to win the International Friendly-2021 tournament.
- Let’s wait and watch who will get victory from todays match prediction.
- On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the fantasy football team South Africa (SA) in International Friendly – 2021.
- It will be the first match for SA-team in International Friendly – 2021.
- If SA-team won this match, they should be consistent in the upcoming matches to be at the first spot.
- In 2020-21 leagues, they played total of 2 matches in International Friendly-2020-21.
- They ended up with one loss and one draw from 2 matches.
- The total goals for the team are two and against the team are three. In the last match, they played against the team Zambia on October 11th-2020, in which SA has scored one goal, while the opponent team has managed to score 2 goals, which ended in a defeat for SA.
- Their paths in the last 2 matches are L D.
- Unlike the previous league, they should try to perform well in the upcoming matches of International Friendly-2021 tournament.
- Let’s wait and watch, which fantasy football team has more potential to take wins from todays match prediction.
South Africa Fantasy Picks:
- Ben Motshwari
- Thulani Hlatshwayo
- Siyanda Xulu
- Thapelo Morena
- Percy Tau
Uganda Fantasy Picks:
- Murushid Juuko
- Emmanuel Okwi
- Joseph Ochaya
- Faruku Miya
- Ronald Mukiibi
SA vs UGN – Latest Kind:
South Africa: L D W W L
Uganda: L D L L D
SA vs UGN Dream11 Team:
- Goalkeeper – R. Williams
- Defenders – M. Juuko, I. Maela, E. Bwomono, R. Coetzee
- Midfielders –K. Dolly, S. Serwadda, S. Mbule
- Strikers – Y. Sentamu, T. Kutumela, L. Abdu
SA vs UGN Dream11 Top Picks:
Captain – L. Abdu or T. Kutumela
Vice-Captain – Y. Sentamu or S. Mbule
South Africa Squad :
Ronwen Williams, Innocent Maela, Rushine De Reuck, Sibusiso Mabiliso, Craig Martin, Nkosinathi Sibisi, Percy Tau, Keagan Dolly, Sipho Mbule, Lebohang Maboe, Bongokuhle Hlongwane, Rivaldo Coetzee, Mosa Lebusa, Bruce Bvuma, Thabang Monare, Teboho Mokoena, Mothobi Mvala, Aubrey Modiba, Thabiso Kutumela
Uganda Squad :
Ismael Watenga, Paul Willa, Murushid Juuko, Mustafa Kizza, Halid Lwalilwa, Taddeo Lwanga, Moses Waiswa, Allan Okello, Shafiq Kagimu, Emmanuel Okwi, Ibrahim Orit, Patrick Kaddu, Paul Mbowa, Simon Tamale, Charles Lukwago, Mathias Kigonya, Bright Akukani, Yunus Sentamu, Aziz Abdu Kayondo, Bobosi Byaruhanga, Richard Bassangwa, Stephen Serwadda, Eric Kambale, Joseph Akandwanaho, Derrick Kakooza, Hassan Muhamood, Lumala Abdu, Innocent Wafula, Elvis Bwomono, Kenneth Ssemakula, Enock Walusimbi, Gavin Kizito, Isma Mugulusi, Ivan Sserubiri
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for SA vs UGN, dream11 prediction SA vs UGN, International Friendly series, SA vs UGN dream11 prediction, SA vs UGN fantasy prediction, SA vs UGN live score, SA vs UGN live updates, SA vs UGN best dream11 team, SA vs UGN winning teams, SA vs UGN winning tips and tricks, SA vs UGN fantasy tips, SA vs UGN dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel